PDA

View Full Version : Claws and Gloves

Jozon
May 15, 2006, 09:04 PM
I remember in some pics someone in beta having some awesome looking knuckles. I was wondering if you remember the stats on those, lots of atp/ata, etc. Number of attacks, it would help me greatly, I'm consider using claws/knucks with my beast w/ a few greatswords thrown in for good measure http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

oShojino
May 15, 2006, 09:11 PM
Knuckles had 5 attacks (2 on the first, 1 on the second, 2 on the third). The four star knuckle I believe had 170 atp, 100 something ata (could be wrong on the ata). Think the 5 star had 265 ata and 100 something ata as well (also could be wrong on the ata).

physic
May 15, 2006, 09:17 PM
is that a lot or a little. Is it more of very high damage per hit, or mostly that it has a lot of hits. like in pso sabre was strongest per hit, but dagger hit 6 times.

oShojino
May 15, 2006, 10:38 PM
Well, I carried a Sword Saber Knuckles and Spear with me at all times.. knuckles were the weakest weapons.. however they had more combos. Also its a bit hard to measure strength of weapons this time around with the Photon Arts, which not only add more hits but also knock back/stun enemies... and I have a feeling they'll add even more effects (perhaps elemental?) as we get to higher level PA's.

ANIMEniac
May 16, 2006, 12:48 AM
lol and just wait till the chars get to the lvl where they can do "6-hit" combos. very cool with a saber and sword, but prolly mesmerising with daggers or fists

Saner
May 16, 2006, 01:22 PM
Claws were not released in the beta, right? I think during the last days they unlocked the dual sabers, bow and something else.

Ryna
May 16, 2006, 01:24 PM
On 2006-05-16 11:22, Saner wrote:
Claws were not released in the beta, right?

Claws were not available in the beta.

I was generally more fond of using double daggers since every class can use them.

Jozon
May 16, 2006, 01:24 PM
I know there was gloves, not sure about claws, but I would really like more information on them, like hard stats, etc. What's that smell, I think someone's cooking up a guide for the weapons(or really needs too *hint hint*)

Saner
May 16, 2006, 01:27 PM
what's the difference between single and dual wielding the same weapon?

like dagger vs. daggers. handgun vs. handguns.

and do you have to rank up with one before you can use two?