PDA

View Full Version : I Hate My School

REJ-
May 15, 2006, 10:50 PM
This isn't just some typical "I don't want to do work" kind of thing that a lot of people have. I'll come to school some days feeling great, and wanting to be nice to everyone for no definite reason, then by the time I get home, I just want to take out my rage on someone in the most brutal of ways. At the moment I leave my house (even before then since I have to get up almost 2 hours before school starts for the bus), my day is already ruined. I get on the bus which is packed with retarded kids who like to be assholes just for the hell of it. I'm on there for 45 minutes before arriving at school.

At school, it gets worse. My reputation's been fucked to the point of no return, even though I did nothing bad that anyone can remember. It's just some kind of prejudice that's been built up because a few bitches decided to make a big deal out of everything wrong I do and downplay averything I do good.

There's this one guy who's a total bitch. He makes fun of me anyway he can, and it pisses me off, cause he knows how to offend me. He's an arrogant little fool, he's always like "I have excellent listening skills" and "Did I tell you about this new girl I picked up", then he makes fun of my accent, and makes a point out of how I don't ave a girlfriend. What really pisses me off is that he'll fake being a good person for a few days, and when I think he's changed, he reverts back to bitch mode again. What a hypocrite. Then, he always says he hates someone cause he thinks they're a hypocrite, but what does that make him? He's also influencial, so people listen to what he says. I can blame at least half of the things that go wrong on that fucker, his bitchiness just keeps spreading and getting worse. Even the other people that he's given his shit to don't like me. People don't value anything I say anymore, and have copied his habbits.

With all seriousness, my dream is that some random chainsaw-weilding punk would waltz into our school, push that bastard onto the ground and castrate him with the chainsaw, then casually walk out of the school.

That's honestly how much I hate him. There's a lot more to say about him, but it would take a long time to give all the details.

Wyndham
May 15, 2006, 10:55 PM
I have had problems similar to you. but eventually, I just stopped caring. My brother played the role of the person you mentioned, but eventually, things got better for me, I hope they get better for you.

Saiffy
May 15, 2006, 11:12 PM
It's just highschool drama. Some people have it worse than others. My highschool like hasn't been the greatest, but I stopped caring. I guess it helps that people know I'm not afraid to use violence, and I'm a big kid. I'm not saying to hurt someone if you can avoid it, but well, take a suspension, it'll be worth it in the long run if this bugs you that much. Or just keep your chin up. If you don't show that it bugs you, they'll get bored. Cliche, but true.

Mmm... Well, good luck. This is all the advice I can personally give that I know works, because I get picked on a lot less now :3

ABDUR101
May 15, 2006, 11:19 PM
...I'm glad I'm not 15 anymore.

Balthor
May 15, 2006, 11:24 PM
zzz

navci
May 16, 2006, 01:25 AM
On 2006-05-15 21:19, ABDUR101 wrote:
...I'm glad I'm not 15 anymore.

The best thing is: you WILL get out of being 15, and out of there eventually. With patience, the problem will solve itself. Which, is really nice for most of life's problems.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 16, 2006, 01:36 AM
Life doesn't begin and end in high school, so don't stress out too much.

If things get too much don't be afraid to speak up to an adult or counselor or pyschologist if need be.

I was an easy target to be picked on and had my share of troubles too, but F it.
My life didn't begin and end in high school like it did for some people.

Eulogy21
May 17, 2006, 12:36 AM
Don't give him the satisfaction of believing that he has pissed you off. Like the others have said, he will eventually get bored. He is hunting for your reactions. Additionally, don't let all those other people get to you, they are all fools for being influenced by an immature jackass.

Charmander02
May 20, 2006, 12:03 PM
Good thing you're moving then eh Rej?

New school, new start.

Daikarin
May 20, 2006, 10:51 PM
You'll be thankful all that is happening, later. The deeper the wound, the stronger the scar.