PDA

View Full Version : PSO Rant!

Lunar_1
May 18, 2006, 05:39 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lunar_1 on 2006-05-20 14:15 ]</font>

Otis_Kat
May 18, 2006, 07:55 PM
Episode 3 had an ending...you just needed to play through the correct order of missions.

And I guess we just assume finding a new home for the people of Pioneer 2 is a lost cause. Kind of a despressing ending. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Skorpius
May 18, 2006, 08:11 PM
On 2006-05-18 15:39, Lunar_1 wrote:
Oh, and if you're going to read any of this, I'm going to have to ask you to read the Episode 3 rant, because that games has more problems than a retarded human gopher hybrid.

Mostly because of players who don't quite get it, and completely fail at it because it isn't a mindless hack&slash game.

Lunar_1
May 18, 2006, 09:27 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lunar_1 on 2006-05-20 14:15 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 18, 2006, 10:06 PM
If you knew what it was before you played it, why the hell did you play it if you don't like what it was?

PSO has never been about the story or what every last person "wanted" it to be.

Charmander02
May 19, 2006, 05:47 PM
I hate ep.2 too.

Exept Control Are and Seabed, i love them.

And i dont understand why they called them 'Gibbles' with an 's' if there's only one of them. Shouldn't it be 'Gibble'?

Lunar_1
May 19, 2006, 05:59 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lunar_1 on 2006-05-20 14:16 ]</font>

YaLyn
May 19, 2006, 06:45 PM
Yes it's true that you must have comedy in your life b/c our lives are very short. We humans can live up to 100 years. And the earth is 100 billion. It's very hard really, to know how much you got right now.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 19, 2006, 07:10 PM
On 2006-05-19 15:59, Lunar_1 wrote:
A message to Hayabusa....

And plus...I have a point with some of that stuff up there!!
Cards?
Come on!!

LOL "WOW THIS GAME SUCKS" "CARDS SUX" "BUT I PLAY IT ANYWAY!" ZOMG OMG OMG OMG FUNNAY HAHA?!

Dude.

These might have been valid rants when the respective games came out, but people have long since dealt with them for some time.

People do enjoy Episode 2, Episode 3, and play Ep 1 uintil their eyes bleed. What you said isn't fact or a valid point, its just your preference with the game. Other people have other preferences. that's life.

Forgive me for not understanding what the problem is, and if there is no problem again, what the hell? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif <-- wacko mean not soo serious.

Daikarin
May 19, 2006, 07:32 PM
The boss of the game is...a little girl? Ok...that explains a lot...

PSO was made by Sonic Team of a country where a culture was made out of 17-year-olds who save the universe with their hair gel and karate moves, of kids with swords can beat the crap out of experienced adults with guns, of cartoon dolls having more ego than any showhost on earth and more facial expressions than a professional mime.

What were you expecting?

KodiaX987
May 19, 2006, 09:56 PM
On 2006-05-19 15:59, Lunar_1 wrote:

I am a hardcore PSO fan with EVERY LAST INCH of my body! But does that mean I can't joke about the strange things in the games? Come on, don't send hate replies! It's all comedy! And without comedy, the world would be a very boring place!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/Shurikane/rants.jpg

Yeah. Not a good idea to make a comedy post in rants unless it's really, really, really obvious you're kidding. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Lunar_1
May 20, 2006, 12:30 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lunar_1 on 2006-05-20 14:16 ]</font>

Dre_o
May 20, 2006, 01:21 AM
Lunar...ghsaaaaaa...you must realize, people take their rants seriously. Two steps to prevent this kind of predator/prey thing.

1) Look around. There are tons of people bitching about one thing or another. Does this seem like comedy to you? Short answer: nope.

2) Still enjoy this website. Just not the Rants/FKL. If you enter either of those places without observing them meticulously for MONTHS, you will be torn to ribbons in seconds.

With that off hand, I have seen several of your points myself. And all I classify much of the stuff under is "Military Cover-Up 101" Chapter 1: If you don't take credit for it, it didn't happen at all.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 20, 2006, 02:13 AM
Wow...this game sucks! What were they thinking?

Wow, this thread sucks, what were you thinking?! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Also, man, just because I didn't agree you think I'm offended?

Might wanna slow down and read through this thread again.

These are your thoughts on the game, again.

Not facts.

And I didn't find it all that comical.

No need to be all defensive.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif <--- means not soo serious

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2006-05-20 00:30 ]</font>

Lunar_1
May 20, 2006, 11:13 AM

Skorpius
May 20, 2006, 02:18 PM
Your points are ridiculous. "It's a bad game because I don't understand it!" Episode 3 is not Episode 1&2. It's an entirely different game. The character creation was left in so it would be compatable with the online interface of Episode 1&2. If you want to make a character and use him/her outside of Pioneer 2 and Lobbies, play Episode 1&2.

Those "6" people are actually 24 (12 classes, Hunter/Arkz). Each of these 24 characters is an important part of a deck, and is the central strategy behind the entire thing. Yeah, there could have been different customization using the character abilities and attaching them to your character for use in battle, but that would leave you with 2 abilities (Hunter/Arkz per class) for your character only. The reason for this is that, for example, there are only two FOmarls in EP3; Ino'lis and Creinu. You'd only be able to use their abilities if you made a FOmarl, and you'd be stuck with those for your entire EP3 career.

Frankly, I'd rather like being able to use all 24 instead of just 2. It gives me at least 24 different decks to build, which is one away from the limit (if I remember right).

It is a CCG based off of PSO. If you were tricked into thinking it was something else, you should have read the C.A.R.D. part on the box.

Also, what is your CLv? 30?

Lunar_1
May 20, 2006, 04:14 PM
I give up, I'm just gonna delete everything.
You people obviously don't have a sense of humor, and quite frankly are boring!
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

So goodbye!
I've had enough. I'm going to take my rants elsewhere, and maybe someone will appreciate them.
That is all.

zwandude15
May 20, 2006, 07:12 PM
Wow, what a great way to end this thread.

How old are you? like _1?

Lunar_1
May 20, 2006, 10:32 PM
God why is everyone attacking me?!?!?

Where is the love people?! Where is that PSO love that we're all supposed to have?
Good lord!!
I feel so hated, like I've done something wrong! I was just trying to get a few laughs.

And ya know what? Someone will yell at me about this too, so I'm sorry in advance.

Daikarin
May 20, 2006, 10:45 PM
"Gostos nao se discutem".

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 21, 2006, 09:04 AM
Chill out.

We don't have to agree and that doesn't mean we hate you or whatever you're assuming.

The sooner you figure out you're not always gonna have everyone agree with you, the better off you are.

The world would be pretty sweet if everyone loved everything everyone has to say, and everyone agrees and gets along, but they don't.

You probably came into the thread wanting "100% omg you're soo right sort of stuff", but on the internet, nope.

Not gonna happen.

Don't take words on a message board personally, ask for a lock on this topic, go play some PSO, and move on. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryna
May 21, 2006, 04:27 PM
ask for a lock on this topic

No need to ask for one, I am going to provide one for you.

In the future, it maybe best to use Off-Topic, FKL, or Ep3 General for humorous posts. People are inclined to take rants very seriously in this forum.