PDA

View Full Version : So, what is endurance ?

Nika
May 19, 2006, 04:05 AM
From before topics, many poeple asked about it and the answer is not sure. Some said that it might relate to PP or weapon. At last, what is it? Do anyone know about it now? (the fact answer)

Fleece
May 19, 2006, 05:09 AM
Some say It'll affect beasts transformation times......thats all i've heard on it.

linkzone
May 19, 2006, 05:14 AM
dont quote me but i heard it also plays a factor in your reaction to poisens and stuff.

PrinceBrightstar
May 19, 2006, 08:29 AM
It may have more to do with the knockback factor. It didn't seem to be HP based in the beta anymore.

Tycho
May 19, 2006, 08:45 AM
PP regeneration rates?

Non-Toxic-Crayons
May 19, 2006, 09:59 AM
Yea, I had guessed it was for pp regeneration as well... Mainly because the ranger classes had more endurance than the other classes... Which would be helpful since rangers are always using their pp...

But of course, thats just a guess, I havnt played the beta

Ancient
May 19, 2006, 06:23 PM
I'll avoid the really obvious joke about Rangers using their PP a lot, and just ask: what does PP stand for again?

Spellbinder
May 19, 2006, 06:28 PM
Photon Points if I'm not mistaken.... hehe.. PP....

Bastille
May 19, 2006, 06:30 PM
The FAQ states that PP stands for Photon Points

Ancient
May 19, 2006, 06:31 PM
Ah, okay, thanks...so that means it still okay to shake hands with a Ranger.

Authenticate
May 19, 2006, 06:43 PM
It would make sense if it was used for status effect resistance. Casts get higher END than the other races, don't they? So it could be that now they aren't immune, but they're more resistant?

I like the idea of it being for PP regeneration more, though.

Fleece
May 19, 2006, 07:14 PM
Aye i think its for PP, it makes perfect sense it being on Casts and rangers Highest.

physic
May 19, 2006, 09:49 PM
casts dont exactly get higher end, they only get higher end when they are rangers, newmen get higher end when they are forces, this said the difference is +1 only, (at low levels) oh yeah and females get more end than guys generally

DizzyDi
May 19, 2006, 09:52 PM
Wouldn't Forces have the highest END? They use PP just as much as a Ranger does.

MXdude
May 19, 2006, 09:59 PM
I take it Endurance is the new Luck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So much confusion on that stat lol

ANIMEniac
May 20, 2006, 04:36 AM
On 2006-05-19 16:31, Ancient wrote:
Ah, okay, thanks...so that means it still okay to shake hands with a Ranger.

LOLOLOL!

but i realy dont see endurence having to do with the PP of a weapon. it is kinda like saying endurence will will change how fast you can carge your Ipod. even if one person uses it more... nothing about his physical condition will change the rate the ipod charges.

Fleece
May 20, 2006, 06:55 AM
Well if newmans get highest END while as force then it definately sounds like its PP regen

As cast = Highest for RA, meaning they're best class for RA.
And as Newm = Highest for FO, meaning they're best class for FO

And im gonna take a guess that Beast have the highest END for HU, if i'm right then it'd make perfect sense.

physic
May 20, 2006, 07:14 AM
na beast didnt get an end boost from what beta testers said, its a cast numan thing if its gonna still be accurate. but beast get nanoblast which people say is based on atp in some respect, so they will do the most damage as hunter when in beast mode.