PDA

View Full Version : Too much Love,change too much angry???

Nika
May 19, 2006, 11:46 PM
I'm sure that everyone in this broad love this game. When people in this broad disappointed from the interview,it doesn't mean they hate this game, but they just gave too much hope for it before. We all wish PSU to be a very good game. Then why do we have to argue back each other. I mean it is really no point for that. If we have any comments that can improve the game, post here is no use. We should find someone to translate our idea to JP and let ST know. I think it would be better in that way. (although if the game is already complete, they may not be able to change anything) However, this give us more benefits.
in fact, I'm thinking that there is no any game in ths world can be perfect. In my view, I think PSU is already a very great game. I will surely buy it ,when it release. Hope you guy enjoy it. (if it isn't ,just don't buy it.)

This is only my view, if it lead to anyone angry. Then, I apologize for that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nika on 2006-05-19 23:03 ]</font>

Axios-
May 20, 2006, 12:55 AM
Well, since PSU hasn't been released yet, we have to argue. If every thread was about something being good and every poster said they agreed, it'd be pretty boring here, yes? I agree, some arguments are stupid, but it's just us talking about PSU rather than playing it. ^.^;

Alisha
May 20, 2006, 01:14 AM
some of us have been playing since day 1 of dreamcast so our patience for this game is slim especially with so many online rpg's out there

Sgt_Shligger
May 20, 2006, 01:37 AM
WHy would someone argue in this forum? Go to FKL or rants.