PDA

View Full Version : Offline Mode

sum182
May 20, 2006, 03:13 PM
I know the offline mode of the game has a set character and story but is it still going to be the same basis for item findings? As in, you still have to find the weapons you use and rares can be found offline. Or is it just the weapons you have are all your character can use because i don't play online because of the fee and i want to know if the item finding is the same?

Saner
May 20, 2006, 04:09 PM
On 2006-05-20 13:13, sum182 wrote:
I know the offline mode of the game has a set character and story but is it still going to be the same basis for item findings? As in, you still have to find the weapons you use and rares can be found offline. Or is it just the weapons you have are all your character can use because i don't play online because of the fee and i want to know if the item finding is the same?

ya I'm positive all rares will be can be found in offline story (this doesnt count new weapons/rare they might later add for online.)

but item finding looks to be the same as online.

the story character can find new stuff and synthesize stuff just like online. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

JAR
May 20, 2006, 10:47 PM
I'm glad they included a decent offline story but for many players it's going to be just an overinflated tutorial before they hop online with a custom character.

sum182
May 20, 2006, 10:53 PM
Good, i was hoping so i wouldn't waste my money and just have set weapons for me to use

Tystys
May 20, 2006, 11:16 PM
Set weapons? Oh no no no my friend....
Sonic Team isn't that retarded.