PDA

View Full Version : EYE INFECTION!!!!

DavidNel
May 20, 2006, 06:22 PM
The pain of anti-bactiral fluids is only surpassed by the itchyness....

I went to Lake Allatoona today, the lake that we say is radio-active, and I got an eye infection. Painful as it is, I had a good time. BUT LORD! I can't even see!

PS: this was typed with 1 eye...

Hrigg
May 20, 2006, 07:18 PM
I hate itchy eyes. I get them from just allergies, and I know how you feel.

Hope your eye feels better.

opaopajr
May 20, 2006, 08:45 PM
i never understood swimming in lakes when there's managed pools available. something about knowing there's lots of living things in the water, and the often callous dumping of pollutants, that just keeps me away now that i'm older. i'm not too keen on swimming in the ocean either, but something about all that salt makes it more bearable (but not by *that* much). the idea of algae covered stones, water skimmer insects, tadpoles, and other larval things in the water just makes me squeemish. maybe all those biology classes weren't such a good thing -- thoughts of parasites make me squirm.

Daikarin
May 20, 2006, 10:01 PM
LORD!

Yeah, I know it can get nasty. You never know when the damn thing's off your eye. Good luck.

DavidNel
May 21, 2006, 07:37 AM
Ahh, a good nights sleep. The eye is a little better, but I still look like a vampire.

Opaopajr, I go to the lake to jet ski and wakeboard, but for swimming I wouldn't think about going to a lake.

Eros17
May 21, 2006, 12:35 PM
Dude that sucks... I have really bad vision (-6.5 contact perscription) and when I lose a contact I have to spend all day at school with one eye closed.

Charmander02
May 22, 2006, 08:52 AM
I've felt like something was in my eye for the past two days....

I dunno what was wrong with it.....

O well hope your eye gets better if it already hasn't.