Dhylec
May 20, 2006, 10:54 PM
)
(

DizzyDi
May 20, 2006, 10:56 PM

Sord
May 20, 2006, 11:33 PM
|_||_||_||_||_|.......|_|...........|_|........... .|_|.|_||_||_||_|..|_|........|_|
.........|_|.................|_|........|_||_|.... ....|_|........|_|.........|_||_|....|_|
.........|_|..................|_|......|_|..|_|... ...|_|.........|_|.........|_|.|_|...|_|
.........|_|...................|_|....|_|....|_|.. ..|_|..........|_|.........|_|..|_|..|_|
.........|_|....................|_|..|_|......|_|. .|_|...........|_|.........|_|...|_|.|_|
.........|_|.....................|_||_|........|_| |_|............|_|.........|_|....|_||_|
|_||_||_||_||_|..............|_|............|_|... .....|_||_||_||_|...|_|........|_|

geewj
May 21, 2006, 02:48 AM
On 2006-05-20 21:33, Sord wrote:
|_||_||_||_||_|.......|_|...........|_|........... .|_|.|_||_||_||_|..|_|........|_|
.........|_|.................|_|........|_||_|.... ....|_|........|_|.........|_||_|....|_|
.........|_|..................|_|......|_|..|_|... ...|_|.........|_|.........|_|.|_|...|_|
.........|_|...................|_|....|_|....|_|.. ..|_|..........|_|.........|_|..|_|..|_|
.........|_|....................|_|..|_|......|_|. .|_|...........|_|.........|_|...|_|.|_|
.........|_|.....................|_||_|........|_| |_|............|_|.........|_|....|_||_|
|_||_||_||_||_|..............|_|............|_|... .....|_||_||_||_|...|_|........|_|

Save some effort and just quote the last one.

EJ
May 21, 2006, 02:57 AM
On 2006-05-20 20:54, Dhylec wrote:
^('.')>

Shadowpawn
May 21, 2006, 07:43 AM
(Vo.O)>[G]

Tystys
May 21, 2006, 08:03 AM
On 2006-05-21 00:48, geewj wrote:

astuarlen
May 21, 2006, 10:54 AM
/´-/´

EJ
May 21, 2006, 10:58 AM
o.o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 21, 2006, 11:01 AM
On 2006-05-21 08:58, EJ wrote:
do.od <> dude

?
Not in context, possib-ly go wrong:
http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/dude-owned.jpg

EJ
May 21, 2006, 11:02 AM
~(O.O)V

Tact
May 21, 2006, 11:20 AM
Why hasn't anybody used the good old wacko yet? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 21, 2006, 11:56 AM
On 2006-05-21 09:20, Tact wrote:
Why hasn't anybody used the good old wacko yet? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

http://capefeare.com/willie.gif

Shoulda posted this two days ago in the Willie thread

Dhylec
May 21, 2006, 12:17 PM
|_|_|.....|_|...|_|_|_|_|......|_|........|_|.|_|
|_||_|....|_|.|_|........|_|....|_|........|_|.|_|
|_|.|_|...|_|.|_|........|_|....|_|........|_|.|_|
|_|..|_|..|_|.|_|........|_|....|_|........|_|.|_|
|_|...|_|.|_|.|_|........|_|....|_|........|_|.|_|
|_|....|_||_|.|_|........|_|....|_|........|_|.._
|_|.....|_|_|...|_|_|_|_|........|_|_|_|_|..|_|

EJ
May 21, 2006, 12:19 PM
was going to do one like that but decide not to waste my time.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 21, 2006, 12:22 PM
Well you two do think post alike.

EJ
May 21, 2006, 12:25 PM
On 2006-05-21 10:22, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Well you two do think post alike.

Two sides of the same coin

o;

Sord
May 21, 2006, 07:22 PM
On 2006-05-21 00:48, geewj wrote:

i have it saved in notepad so i don't have to go searching for a quote

Tact
May 21, 2006, 07:22 PM
That's just pitiful.

Sord
May 21, 2006, 07:37 PM
hey, if they're going to post godamn o; and ;o and ;D and so on then I'm going to post godamn over kill with symbols

Outrider
May 21, 2006, 07:40 PM
On 2006-05-21 17:22, Tact wrote:
That's just pitiful.

And then some!

Shadowpawn
May 21, 2006, 07:40 PM
;(

EJ
May 21, 2006, 07:41 PM
On 2006-05-21 17:37, Sord wrote:
hey, if they're going to post godamn o; and ;o and ;D and so on then I'm going to post godamn over kill with symbols

there no they me and Dhy were the original everyone else are just copying us D;

Sord
May 21, 2006, 07:46 PM
On 2006-05-21 17:41, EJ wrote:

On 2006-05-21 17:37, Sord wrote:

there no they me and Dhy were the original everyone else are just copying us D;

"me and Dhy" is plural, so yes, THEY, and I never specified who "they" really meant anyways http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif