PDA

View Full Version : PSU may have an Hidden connection whit a old Phantasy Star

Cetus
May 21, 2006, 01:43 AM
(This is pure speculation)Once i was looking for information about the original Phantasy Star game and foud some link between them and PSO but this is not the concern of this topic,neither is that the people of PSU may be decendent of the people of PSO.But more about The S.E.E.D or SEED.I found out that this entity may be connected whit Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium in this game there also a seed (this can be a pure coincidence tough) in this game is more of a peacefull supercomputer who create living thing. here the extract that i found on this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantasy_Star_IV

Rika (Japan: Fal)
Race Numan

Age 1

Occupation none

Weapon of Choice Claw

Starting Level 1

Rika is a numan, a child of the supercomputer Seed. Seed creates her to carry on his will after he is no longer needed. She joins the party after talking to Seed in the Biosystems Lab, and will remain with the party throughout the game. Because of the fact that she is very strong in both healing, and damage, it makes her a very useful character. You have no choice but to use her throughout the entire game.

also in Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom there a speculation by fan that the dark entity know as Falz may exist in more than a same place and may be more of a dark energy that is generated in this world.(i don't really remember the suposed energy thing but i know i am close to it,and were i found it i could find it back ) so that why he could exist in a short time between PS 3 G.O.D and PS 4 E.O.M weither which one really come first in the storyline.And in PSO thank to Red Ring Rico translation of the ruines we learn that he is revived every 1000 year.So Falz could have infested the unused seed supercomputer to create a creature that would spreed destruction and corruption like a Seed tha reproduce to give more.And use it also to travel across star to corrup and destoy as much world as he can until he wil be stopped. So what do you think of it... by the way the Caracter actually named Alfort Tylor may also be a reference to the Space Pirate Tyler or the town in PS 4 E.O.M As he is also a Pirate.

Brus
May 21, 2006, 02:00 AM
SEED self destructed in part 4, and isnt it organic in PSU? probably just an easter egg just like every other reference : Lutz, landale, wren, tylor, landale... so on so forth. no bash, just in case you didnt know.

Cetus
May 21, 2006, 02:05 AM
well thank for the specification i didn't knew the info i found weren't very specific about it.Must be a easter egg as you said and for the name a reference...Sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i fell a little ashamed could this tread be deleted :S

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cetus on 2006-05-21 00:08 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
May 21, 2006, 03:29 AM
Maybe, but don't forget that Lassic's been floating around out there for a few thousand years.

Brus
May 21, 2006, 04:51 AM
air castle level!

Tystys
May 21, 2006, 07:39 AM
Meh, I need to start playing the old Phantasy Star games.

Sid
May 23, 2006, 01:24 PM
it would be cool to have falz on psu or some of the other bosses

zandra117
May 23, 2006, 01:36 PM
I have a feeling that Coral and Gurhal are the same star system just translation errors. Maybe pioneer 1 and 2 left the Gurhal system during the 500 year war.

EspioKaos
May 23, 2006, 01:48 PM
On 2006-05-23 11:36, zandra117 wrote:
I have a feeling that Coral and Gurhal are the same star system just translation errors. Maybe pioneer 1 and 2 left the Gurhal system during the 500 year war.

Coral is a planet, Gurhal is a star system. It's not a translation error; they're two distinctly different places.

tank1
May 23, 2006, 03:43 PM
You never know maybe its the same place and the people from Pioneer two inhabit the system but it has been tens of thousands of years and the planets have been given a new name and all trace of the old names and civillization have been forgotten(maybe during the 500 year war). I mean there could of been more than one planet in the ragol system (or whatever it was called) and maybe Pioneer 2 used all its energy getting there hence the reason you dont go to the other planets in PSO.

zandra117
May 23, 2006, 04:27 PM
On 2006-05-23 11:48, EspioKaos wrote:

On 2006-05-23 11:36, zandra117 wrote:

Coral is a planet, Gurhal is a star system. It's not a translation error; they're two distinctly different places.

I have looked through the pso script and they never call coral a planet. They call coral a homeworld which could refer to planet or system.

one exception is where they say "our planet was dying... I believe the people must die with the planet." they never say coral in that section of dialogue. they could have been refering to the oceans dissapearing on moatoob, or the endless conflict, or both.

plus in the intro video they say the pioneer project was started because of the "Immenant destruction of their homeworlds" homeworlds is plural in that sentance so Coral could be the name of an entire planetary system.

Can someone check if Coral is prononced Graal, Goral, Gural, or Gurhal in JP PSO?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-05-23 14:35 ]</font>

hypersaxon
May 23, 2006, 04:58 PM
It's already been stated that PSU's storyline has little to nothing to do with the old series or PSO.

zandra117
May 23, 2006, 05:02 PM
Thats what they said about PSO and the old PS series until we descovered Cry's ending in PSIII.