PDA

View Full Version : to good to be true?

justinbrady
May 21, 2006, 07:44 PM
ahha. sorry but this is my first day on the forum so i am getting all of my questions out of the way =]]]

alright so it has been announced you can change ur class on the 5th floor or whatever. any word on the conditions of the class change? penalties/limits/meseta?

idk it just seems to good to be true that you can just randomly switch ur class when ur bored and take on a whole new role without some catch..

thanks so much ----jb

Ether
May 21, 2006, 07:45 PM
It costs money, goes up every time you switch classes

Strider_M
May 21, 2006, 07:46 PM
Not sure... But I do know you can change your class!

justinbrady
May 21, 2006, 07:47 PM
they better put a huge price up for people like me......in WoW i constantly rerolled trying different classes.

Fleece
May 21, 2006, 07:53 PM
Theres probably a limit on how much it charges you, otherwise it will result in taking all your money by the time you hit max level Lol.

OutlawX
May 21, 2006, 08:01 PM
This game is going to be so awesome. I'm going to play it online the day it comes out! I hope to see some of you guys on it!

justinbrady
May 21, 2006, 08:03 PM
i plan to play online from day 1....i will play single player later down the line.

Nuclearranger
May 21, 2006, 10:42 PM
singal player then online because I like story

linkzone
May 22, 2006, 12:05 AM
this saves time, i wont have to make one guy of each class just one guy simple.

_Tek_
May 22, 2006, 12:12 AM
I'd assume there's a maximum on the price, otherwise year, it would eventually hit the maximum which would be your whole bank.

Tystys
May 22, 2006, 04:32 AM
On 2006-05-21 22:05, linkzone wrote:
this saves time, i wont have to make one guy of each class just one guy simple.

I would suggest that you do do this.
There's really no use in changing your class over and over again, especially considering the fact that it costs money to change classes....
That is my opinion, however....

Witchblade56
May 22, 2006, 04:57 AM
Well theres what three classes? or four now?

I look forward to the game regardless. The fact that i dont have to have three different characters to play each class is a plus. I'd pay the cash out to change. This is only a minor annoyance in an otherwise exciting looking game for me. In FFXI we can change jobs without any pentaly whatsoever.

I cant have my cake and eat it too *stomps foot pouting* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

kassy
May 22, 2006, 09:38 AM
I did like in WoW that you can change and rework your "Talents" for a price.

-Klaus-
May 22, 2006, 02:36 PM
I say, play offline when there's matenance on the online servers. ;o