PDA

View Full Version : PSU uprising!!!

krad
May 23, 2006, 12:01 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
so there is probly already a tpoic on this but o well,
so i dont know about you all BUT i already reserved it for PS2. what about you guys. and what do you all want to be.

ill probly start with a force. there so fun, even with the little downside with the tecks. but yeah.

Strider_M
May 23, 2006, 12:42 PM
Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to start with a hunter! Human! And I'm probably not going to reserve since its not a "High Demand" game...but I'm definitely getting it launch day...

I'm going to be a Human... What are you starting with?.... Since you said Force are you going to be a Newman?!

Nuclearranger
May 23, 2006, 03:51 PM
O.o cast Ranger! Dual handguns n,n

Irukandji
May 24, 2006, 01:05 AM
Hi!

I am going to start with a Humar as well. They seem to be the most proficient in all categories. I cant wait for dis game!!!!!1

Inazuma
May 24, 2006, 01:22 AM
the humans are indeed the most well balanced race. if you wanna try out all 3 types to help decide which one you prefer, human would prob be your best bet.

also for the player who is trying to do it all and plans on switching their type often, human would be a good choice.

but for those who are trying to be strongest at something, i suggest picking one type and switching to a race who is better suited for it.

if you played pso, you are familar w/ the FOmar rite? he could do everything decently but wasnt the best at anything.

i like how psu lets you freely choose your type but i really wish there were more types to choose from. b/c we really only have 3 chars total, if you think about it from the perspective of strongest chars.

whichever combo of race/gender it is, there can only be ONE best hunter, ranger or force. but if there were more types, it would make things a lot more interesting.

Zarbolord
May 24, 2006, 01:48 AM
Welcome forum noobs! No offence, lol. I'm not preordering, and I'm gonna use all races, all jobs, one for each character. But I'm better at being a FOrce. Remember that androids/casts can be FOrces now, so enjoy mechanical explosions!

jkrox4eva
May 24, 2006, 06:25 PM
wow there NO way im going to get used to casts using techs (until i actually try it i cant even picture it.) and does that mean there is going to be no more traps?!?! those were saweet in battle mode. and mike, back to your topic. im goin to be human hunter and cast hunter and lastly, cast ranger. all of those seem to be fun. lastly ill make a force.

NightHour13
May 24, 2006, 10:48 PM
Beast Hunter good man. Welcome to the PSO World forums! EAT SOME FOOD

REJ-
May 24, 2006, 10:55 PM
RAmar, that's what class/race combination I'm using.

linkzone
May 24, 2006, 11:01 PM
Hunter yeah baby. Gunna hunt all day till the huntings done.

EspioKaos
May 24, 2006, 11:16 PM
On 2006-05-24 16:25, jkrox4eva wrote:
and does that mean there is going to be no more traps?!?! those were saweet in battle mode.

There are still traps. Actually, quite a few more types compared to what was available in PSO.

zandra117
May 24, 2006, 11:20 PM
Is traps still cast only?

EspioKaos
May 24, 2006, 11:35 PM
No, I don't believe so. I think any race is able to use them. Then again, I never tried, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

krad
May 25, 2006, 11:46 AM
wait wait wait...androids that can blow things now...0.o... sweet. YAY!!!!... yeah im happy.

Zarbolord
May 25, 2006, 11:58 AM
Everyone in the game has a balanced chance. Now everyone has their own specialities that they can choose from. It's better than PSO because there you couldn't choose. I suppose they added slow, paralyse, and magical damage traps over the damage, freeze and confuse ones we're used to.

mechatra
May 25, 2006, 02:50 PM
I believe there's a "silence" trap, and also a "infection"? trap added now.

krad
May 26, 2006, 11:52 AM
im guessing the silence trap would stop any tecks from being cast.???

TheStoicOne
May 26, 2006, 02:35 PM
But really what monsters cast spells. hmmm... maybe there will be battle mode?
(thinks about it for a second)....nahhhhhhhhhhh

mechatra
May 26, 2006, 02:37 PM
We've already seen that certain enemies in Mizuraki preserve can cast barta.

And yes, silence prevents techniques being cast. It's also a status effect that's linked to earth techniques.

foie - burn
barta - freeze
zonde - shock
deega - silence

Saner
May 26, 2006, 05:53 PM
I like morphing status effects.

I imagined one statue effect where it turns players into Rappies and they can't do anything except run around slowly. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Uri
May 27, 2006, 03:36 PM
So Casts can use technics? Very interesting...*rubs chin*

DarthTyranus
May 29, 2006, 03:44 AM
I'm usually a balanced player, so Human will be my first choice. I will also raise my sword with pride as a Hunter, and hack the Seed to death.