PDA

View Full Version : PSO IV etc...

justinbrady
May 24, 2006, 04:59 PM
i know this may not be the right forum to post this on but i was told to play PSOIV when i asked what game to play until PSU....can i get it on my comp or do i need to get the system it was on...thanks.

Axios-
May 24, 2006, 05:04 PM
Ermm...if you're talking about PSO Episode IV, that's PSO Blue Burst for PC.

http://www.psobb.com

If you're talking about Phantasy Star IV, that's on Genesis. Enjoy~

justinbrady
May 24, 2006, 05:09 PM
i have PSOBB. ya i started last ngith..hehe didnt knwo what they meant. =]

zandra117
May 24, 2006, 05:53 PM
I meant PSIV for the genesis, check your PMs justin.

linkzone
May 26, 2006, 10:39 PM
i cant remember where but i did see a game called Phantasty Star Universe, on a Genesis game pack thing, it was at a flea market along time ago.

hypersaxon
May 27, 2006, 03:53 PM
Phantasy Star IV rocks, best game of the original series in my opinion.

JAR
May 27, 2006, 07:25 PM
On 2006-05-27 13:53, hypersaxon wrote:
Phantasy Star IV rocks, best game of the original series in my opinion.

Damn right, I kinda wish the more recent games were a little more derivative from the PS 4 setting, man I'd kill to be able to visit a 3D dezolis.

Nai_Calus
May 28, 2006, 04:56 PM
They SHOULD have made a PS-themed MMO set sometime between PSI and PSII, damn it. >o (Or I suppose pre-PSI could work too) Running around a 3D Algol with a real-time combat system like PSO/PSU's would have been SO INCREDIBLY COOL. ;~; *sniffle*

Zorafim
May 30, 2006, 02:24 AM
Of course, the Musk Cat race would be overpowered.

Nuclearranger
May 30, 2006, 10:34 PM
emu and rom but i think thats agenst the policy here all i know is that PS cave has them and the emus with it.

Sha_Hua
May 31, 2006, 04:51 PM
On 2006-05-26 20:39, linkzone wrote:
i cant remember where but i did see a game called Phantasty Star Universe, on a Genesis game pack thing, it was at a flea market along time ago.

Some games are released under different names in different countries, so this wouldn't surprise me. From the days the first phantasy star games were made the term 'Phantasy Star Universe' was used for all the galaxies/planets used in these games. If you don't believe look up the old sites. This confused me at first, expecting PSU would contain all previous planets to go to. I am glad they didn't. It would have been strange seeing some monsters inhabit different planet (this happend cause designers often use retro monsters in new games). I am glad the way they are making the game and can't wait till it's release.