PDA

View Full Version : freakin' uncanny

ai_no_usagi
May 25, 2006, 10:57 PM
I've thought this for a while, but looking at the picture of Ethan on the front page finally made me want to make this. maybe it's just me, but I think the resemblance between the two characters is *creepy*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/Osanago_Usagi/EthanKertsman.jpg

the one on the left is Kevin Kertsman from the Dreamcast game Illbleed. and on the right, we have...Kevin 2!

_Tek_
May 25, 2006, 11:14 PM
they both have spiky hair.

that's it, that's all.

oh and they both appear to be humans.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2006-05-25 21:14 ]</font>

A2K
May 26, 2006, 12:08 AM
The similarity is a little creepy, I admit, but... when was the last time anyone made a truly original character?

Kyuu
May 26, 2006, 12:12 AM
Hair color is different, eyes are different, mouth is different, clothes are different... where's the resemblance? They both have the same hair style, and they're both human, like Tek said. That's about it.

Saner
May 26, 2006, 12:45 AM
This topic is like saying Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson look the same. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Balthor
May 26, 2006, 02:57 AM
Illbleed, man that game fucking sucked.

But I see a slight resemblance, jeez you guys are boring.

linkzone
May 26, 2006, 05:29 AM
nope they look amost nothing alike. just the hair and thats it.

Tystys
May 26, 2006, 07:04 AM
I don't see the resemblance dude.

Jack
May 26, 2006, 07:39 AM
Anime style characters almost always look the same. The only difference between many of the characters in Gundam SEED is the hair.

fumatanera
May 26, 2006, 07:45 AM
kevin looks like a 5th grade picture of Ethan

Espilonarge
May 26, 2006, 03:40 PM
Hmm, lets see..

Nei -> Miun -> Rika -> Karen -> what next???

Authenticate
May 26, 2006, 03:52 PM
That's because they're drawn to be "ideal" heroes and such in anime. They're all teenagers or in their early 20s because that's when everyone is at their "peak" appearance wise. Have you EVER seen an anime where the main character was chubby or older than 30? I've seen only one anime where the main character was a middle aged dad, and that was Zone of the Enders.

Then again, my anime knowledge is very limited. So I'm probably totally ignorant, eh? Feel free to call me 'tarded cuz I don't know jack and I'm just ranting.

Saner
May 26, 2006, 05:32 PM
On 2006-05-26 13:52, Authenticate wrote:
That's because they're drawn to be "ideal" heroes and such in anime. They're all teenagers or in their early 20s because that's when everyone is at their "peak" appearance wise. Have you EVER seen an anime where the main character was chubby or older than 30? I've seen only one anime where the main character was a middle aged dad, and that was Zone of the Enders.

Then again, my anime knowledge is very limited. So I'm probably totally ignorant, eh? Feel free to call me 'tarded cuz I don't know jack and I'm just ranting.

that kid is not the hero of Illbleed.

It's a girl named Eriko, she's the main character.

I wanted to buy Illbleed, what's wrong with that game that you dont like about?