PDA

View Full Version : Friends of FOAtHeart, please read.

Maridia
May 27, 2006, 06:55 PM
I've been charged with the task of giving you all the unhappy news.

Due to problems at home, FO, his mother, and hopefully his sister, have moved away from where they were living and no longer have access to a computer. Due to money constraints, it's safe to assume that they won't be getting a new one for a long time. He may never be back. This saddens me greatly, but I'm just happy he's out of where he was.

I know I made a thread in fanworks for this, but there are a lot of people who only go to fanworks, and well, I wanted to cover all the bases. Thanks for your time. We'll miss you, FO. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

But let's all try to remember the happy times. I realize that sounds sombre, but he told me to assume he wouldn't be coming back again, so.. Message delivered.

Eihwaz
May 27, 2006, 06:58 PM
Aw, shit hell man. I'll miss FO, he was a cool artist guy with good taste in music. He even got me addicted to Björk. I loved looking at his art, and seeing how much better he has gotten over the years.

I hope he comes back. If not, godspeed, Fofo.

Outrider
May 27, 2006, 07:03 PM
Jeez. FO's a great artist and a cool guy, it's a shame to see him leave.

Hopefully he'll come back, but I wish him the best regardless.

Sayara
May 27, 2006, 07:09 PM
Take care fox.

Thats what Fo would say when he would go, and i'd reply you too bill. Mmm, I am glad he'll be leaving his current location; and hope to continue forth a good life.

Saiffy
May 27, 2006, 07:40 PM
He was a cool dude, even is mysterious. I don't even have any idea whats going on :/

Hope things work out, and that he returns someday :B

astuarlen
May 27, 2006, 09:17 PM
Damn, major uncoolness. :[[[ We'll miss him a lot, but if this relocation is ultimately for the better, then that's what's important.
I just hope that his situation improves. Good luck, FO... wherever you are.

Shadowpawn
May 28, 2006, 07:08 AM
I can only hope the best for him.

InfinityXXX
May 28, 2006, 08:41 AM
Thats disappointing and sad. Hopefully he'll come back someday so I hope only the best for him and his family.

Stan
May 28, 2006, 08:50 AM
meh...bleh.. :<

Veel sterkte!! Hope to see you back.

Charmander02
May 28, 2006, 09:50 AM
Wait a sec...it says he's online right now.

Anyways good luck with the relocation.

Stan
May 28, 2006, 10:02 AM
you should pass through flk more often during your posting frenzies =p

and also http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=112740&forum=6&2

Charmander02
May 28, 2006, 10:29 AM
On 2006-05-28 08:02, Stan wrote:
you should pass through flk more often during your posting frenzies =p

I like to work my way down the Forum Topic List, thus i visit FKL last...

FOAtHeart is offline now...

O well im sure he's saying to himself right now that:

"I'll be back"

Wyndham
May 28, 2006, 11:31 AM
I hope FO can return some day. He was one of the people i looked up to. I hope we always leave him a window to jump in.

Maridia
May 28, 2006, 05:31 PM
I know he wants to come back. He was really sad that he had to leave. I told him he should get on here whenever he gets the chance, but who knows how often that could be. :/

PJ
May 28, 2006, 05:50 PM
I hope he comes back, he was a really cool dude

I used to talk to him semi-frequently, and as of the past... year? I never talked to him D: He even gave me the title I use on my MSN forever - Prince PJ (Atleast, I think it was him)

/FO gots a library!