PDA

View Full Version : Whos coming to PSU??

DestroyerFO
May 28, 2006, 01:07 AM
i was just wondering if almost everyone on pso world will be coming to PSU

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DestroyerFO on 2006-05-27 23:07 ]</font>

Inazuma
May 28, 2006, 01:10 AM
i wouldnt miss it for anything! <--- dead serious

DestroyerFO
May 28, 2006, 01:14 AM
ya i hope everyone will be getting psu but at least i hope people dont complain about no challenge mode or battle mode cause these people worked real hard for this big game

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DestroyerFO on 2006-05-27 23:15 ]</font>

RFB
May 28, 2006, 07:13 AM
If I'm short on €€€ when it comes out, I'm selling my Nintendo DS to get this game.

mechatra
May 28, 2006, 07:15 AM
ALRIGHT DAMMIT WHO VOTED NO!!!???
>_>

Jozon
May 28, 2006, 08:43 AM
Technically it should be a me not yes vote, but yes, I'll be coming to PSU

JAR
May 28, 2006, 12:18 PM
Man for a sec I thought this thread was a joke, I just assumed everyone on this board was moving on to PSU. As if anybody who liked PSO and enjoys gaming wouldn't be irresistably drawn to this soon to be amazor MMO.

RoninJoku
May 28, 2006, 12:28 PM
Wow, we have quite a few no's so far... Not that I'm surprised that PSOworlders won't be playing, but surprised that the ones who know they won't be are even on this forum... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

SirenV
May 28, 2006, 12:41 PM
UNFORGIVABLE! Who voted no!? Die where you stand, HEATHENS!

j/k hehe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Of course I'll be there =)

DestroyerFO
May 28, 2006, 01:22 PM
i hate those people who voted no lol but good to see more yeses ^ ^

sum182
May 28, 2006, 01:28 PM
I will be comeing to PSU but it won't be online. Its hard for me to get online but maybe i'll find a way, but till then i will be playing PSU offline!!

_Tek_
May 28, 2006, 01:51 PM
whoever voted no, well WE DIDN'T WANT/NEED YOU ANYWAYS.

lol

Maybe they want to keep playing PSO.

DikkyRay
May 28, 2006, 01:53 PM
Anyone who says no is either retarded or... no they are just retarded. PSU will be the greatest online game ever. Period.

hypersaxon
May 28, 2006, 01:54 PM
Anyone who doesn't play this game is retarded.

SabZero
May 28, 2006, 02:10 PM
I'll be there. But if they are really serious with the recommendation to play story-mode first, I will do that.

VR-Raiden
May 28, 2006, 02:17 PM
I will definately be there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I can't understand why anyone that liked pso wouldn't want to.

-Klaus-
May 28, 2006, 02:39 PM
I'm DEFINATELY going to be there. No other options. Wouldn't miss it for anything...seriously. D:

vitius137
May 28, 2006, 02:44 PM
JUDAS! explain you treachery!

Keyeszx
May 28, 2006, 03:26 PM
i voted yes and whoever voted no is probaly drunk
i'll play story mode until i can travel to all the planets and do extra mode

Saner
May 28, 2006, 03:46 PM
ya it's on the top of my most wanted list. I really don't need another game after getting this one.

offline story first (I can complete RPGs in 3-4 days), then online all the way! (ya its best to get the offline story over with, that way I'll have the rest of the time for online without being oblivious about the background story of the solar system, characters, and history) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Keyeszx
May 28, 2006, 05:02 PM
tru dat tru dat
i should play story mode all the way through

Kyuu
May 28, 2006, 09:25 PM
*considers voting no as a joke... then decides he likes living, so votes yes*

Fleece
May 28, 2006, 09:34 PM
I voted no, it was a stupid question.

Keyeszx
May 28, 2006, 09:47 PM
well maybe ur a stupid person

jk

DestroyerFO
May 28, 2006, 10:56 PM
On 2006-05-28 19:34, Fleece wrote:
I voted no, it was a stupid question.

lol dont call my questions stupid young boy jk

DarthTyranus
May 29, 2006, 03:08 AM
That's a very odd question there, "Am I coming to PSU?" And I pity the fool spat out the letters N-O, I so cannot wait for this game to come out. My local EB store thinks I'm pestering them cause I ask a tad too much.

I just wanna grab a Saber and hack Seed scum to nothingness, is that so much for a gamer to ask?

Tystys
May 29, 2006, 11:42 AM
On 2006-05-28 11:54, hypersaxon wrote:
Anyone who doesn't play this game is retarded.

Not really. You'd think that people who are on PSO World would buy the game and play it...but there are some people who may not want to.

DizzyDi
May 29, 2006, 11:46 AM
On 2006-05-28 19:34, Fleece wrote:
it was a stupid question.

Yeah really, it is.
Thats like going to a Metal Gear forum and posting up a poll "Who here plays Metal Gear?"
We really wouldn't be posting in this forum if we weren't considering buying the game.

SekotheFOmar
May 30, 2006, 04:50 AM
I honestly don't see why there are no's considering that they swam into the PSU topic and just to vote no. Plus why have this topic anyway its just so...pointless

Ryoten
May 30, 2006, 01:32 PM
I wouldn't be caught dead without playing PSU & going online.

Skye-Fox713
May 30, 2006, 01:55 PM
I'll absolutly decimate ;p any one who tryes to stop me....muahhahahahahaaaa. No sireosly we've been waintinig like 5 years allready so just give us the game allready. (that was mostly an exageration), but yes i do plan to play PSU when it comes out asap, and still play pso ep1&2 at times.

sami_pso
May 30, 2006, 03:57 PM
waiting from the time i stopped playing pso.
right now i am just playing random games on my pc. id die if psu wont be released or wont be available for me...-_-

good thing its coming http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Uri
May 30, 2006, 05:09 PM
Not everybody will go to PSU for the same reason why some Halo players never went to Halo. It's too different for them and they'd rather stick to what they know.

On the other hand, I'm fully ready to take on a new PSO.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DarthTyranus
May 31, 2006, 06:24 PM
Me too, though it sure is taking SEGA a bloody long time just to make one game. They must wanna make heaps of copies for everyone out there, Naka-San probably read these forums.

HiKeRI
May 31, 2006, 08:39 PM
Why ask whos coming to PSU on a PSU forum? o.o If they are here they are to play the game atleast one time. and those 11 people that voted No was for the hel of it XD

Keyeszx
May 31, 2006, 10:50 PM
i know but wat if they were just serfin the web and wanted to
see wat this place was like
BTW that is how i found this game and website

Carlo210
Jul 9, 2006, 02:19 AM
This game looks great so, yeah, I'll be joining. I'm not all into the current online games that are on the 360, save Battlefield 2:MC (I play the demo whenever I make a new free 1 month LIVE account - the game isn't that bad for short periods of time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ). This has lead me to not buying a subscription of XBL Gold as of yet.
The fee for psu would bother me heavily if I was interested in XBL games at the moment, but I'm not - meaning I will only be paying the 8-10 bucks (hopefull) per month. I still don't think it's cheap for a non-mmo game that has frequently added content. Heck, the 8-10 bucks might sound somewhat reasonable to me, but that's in US dollars.
Since I live in Canada, I'll really be paying around 10-20% more than that, around 11-12 dollars per month. That's around 140-150 bucks a year. Not cheap. I'd be less complainative (not a word, so don't worry if you've never heard it before) if it was 8 bucks Cdn a month, translating to a more affordable 100 dollars a year, but that's highly unlikely.
Also, it depends on how the payment system is set up. I'm turning 17 in a couple of weeks and, personally, don't have a very acessible/flexible credit card system laid out for myself as of yet since most of what I make goes into a savings account. If some sort of payment system through microsoft or LIVE for x360 users, I'd be able to get my hands wrapped around psu online. That may sound childish, but it's just how it is. I would probably be able to afford the 150 a year n terms of cash since I have a part time job and such (12$ cdn dollars a month translates into approx. 1.5-2 hours of work for me at the time), but that doesn't mean all is well. <Insert financial awareness rant here>
Anyways, all I'm saying about me and online is that I hope it's easy to access the payment procedure. I also hope it's not too demanding in terms of cash.

--
Yeah, I'm new here, by the way. Heck, I'm new to the PS series all together (don't understand half of what you guys are talking about when it comes to game terms, but I'll get accustomed to it all sometime), but it looks like a great game. Hopefully right up my alley.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2006-07-09 00:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2006-07-09 00:35 ]</font>

Ibuka
Jul 9, 2006, 02:37 AM
I'll be there as soon as i'm able to get the game! n_n

No Battle Mode kinda hurts but i guess i've play online rpg's that didn't have a Battle Mode... PSO .V1 .. Monster Hunter... I just really hope they don't have to make a PSU v2 just for a Battle Mode and other things... But with the Vehicles like jet-ski's, I hope they'll have like a mini racing mode or something for fun in a special quest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ibuka on 2006-07-09 00:38 ]</font>

isahn80
Jul 9, 2006, 03:18 AM
I was going to play PSU but this thread changed my mind.

Ouch! Joking, joking...

SS_Death
Jul 9, 2006, 04:49 AM
Well, I've been playing since v1 on the DC so how could I possibly say no?

Only versions I never was able to get was the original PC one and the XBox one...

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 9, 2006, 10:26 AM
I'm definately gonna play this game. its gonna be awesome.

Ryna
Jul 9, 2006, 10:30 AM
Carlo210, do not reply to threads that have been inactive for weeks. Replying to threads this old is considered bumping and is a violation of forum rules. If you would like to express your thoughts on the subject, it would be best to create a new topic.