PDA

View Full Version : Shadowpawn...in rants? Has the world gone to an end?

Shadowpawn
May 31, 2006, 05:46 AM
Hello's people, I am Shadowpawn and I disapprove of yesterday....royally. Okay, so what happened to the GOD drinking fiend's RL persona to make him feel...ANGER! Let's start from the beginning, 9 months ago I got into contact with several people I was "training" (I put that loosely considering I was bearly trained) for a Dunkin' Dounts job. Anyway, one of the guys was a ... I just say a "hobo".

Appreantly he got the idea I must be a manager making hand over fist in cash. (At the time I could bearly get 130 a week.) Anyway, this guy started hanging around the area I work. Trying to track my movements to rob me eventually at least that's what I think. Anyway the guy started out afraid of me but eventually started to get enought heart to fight me. So anyway I lost (I can't fight well... ._.) and when I went to go and fight the guy again he ran off. So I was still pissed about the whole thing and I did something very dumb. I shattered 1 inch thick glass with my fist. Luckly I still have all five fingers and no glass, I just got three stitches on my right hand.

So what's the moral of this story, beat the shit of the hobo BEFORE he gets heart and never punch into 1 inch thick glass...it only makes you look that much more insane.

UPDATE: Ho Lee ****, that window costs 800 fucking dollars. Since I don't want them to press charges I have to pay them...isn't this a bitch? :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2006-06-02 14:25 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 31, 2006, 05:51 AM
Ouch, right out of one of them Karate Kid movies or Keanu Reeves in Hardball.

I hope that guy stays away for good, and if not just call the cops/state trooper/manager whatever and try not to deal with it up close and personal like that if at all possible.

Jive18
May 31, 2006, 11:57 AM
Just drink your GOD and drop a colony on him, shadow.

There, fight's over http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif.

InfinityXXX
May 31, 2006, 02:26 PM
Man I'm sorry, I hope your hand gets better. (Damn that hobo)

Shadowpawn
May 31, 2006, 04:21 PM
On 2006-05-31 09:57, Jive18 wrote:
Just drink your GOD and drop a colony on him, shadow.

There, fight's over http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif.

Ah, if one could do such a thing...then again...there would a mess colonies on Earth if I could actually do that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif I guess this would make for an interesting story.

*imagines a room full of musclar tough guys and my skinny ass*

Tough guy 1: Yeah I took this guy and rammed his head into the front sheild.

Tough guy 2: Oh yeah, I don't need no weapon to [censored] my foe. I break ribs in one hit!

Tough guy 3: Damn hommie, well I break their arms and call it a day. Yo little man, what you do?

Me: I got my assed kicked by a hobo and broke a inch thick glass!

Tough guys: ... *laughs*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2006-05-31 14:23 ]</font>

opaopajr
May 31, 2006, 11:43 PM
glass is a formidable foe, grasshopper. best to let your opponents utilize their own strength against glass and feel its wrath. tea has tannic acid, it is good for getting rid of puffiness around the eyes. ooommmmmmm.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 1, 2006, 02:15 AM
On 2006-05-31 21:43, opaopajr wrote:
glass is a formidable foe, grasshopper. best to let your opponents utilize their own strength against glass and feel its wrath. tea has tannic acid, it is good for getting rid of puffiness around the eyes. ooommmmmmm.

Boards don't hit back, but glass kills?!

Hope you stocked up on some leet Resident Evil Fist Aid Spray while you're at it.

With plenty of gauze bandages for that boxer look, in the donut butcher shop.

DizzyDi
Jun 1, 2006, 07:10 PM
You shoulda chopped him in the throat.

Shadowpawn
Jun 2, 2006, 05:45 AM
On 2006-05-31 21:43, opaopajr wrote:
tea has tannic acid, it is good for getting rid of puffiness around the eyes. ooommmmmmm.

You make it sound like I'm hurt, the only thing that's hurt is my right hand...which did to myself. The guy couldn't hit hard if his life depended on it. >_>