PDA

View Full Version : COPYPASTA

KodiaX987
May 31, 2006, 08:15 PM
One thousand pwnies to the person who makes the best copypastas!!!

Scrub
May 31, 2006, 08:24 PM
On 2005-09-30 11:50, KodiaX987 wrote:
After my father's death, mom and I stumbled onto a few wristwatches that he used to wear. We hadn't paid any attention to them while we were moving, so it's only a year later that we actually open the box and find the watches in them.

I find one I like. I pick it up and asks the family if anyone else was interested on it. No one was, so I claimed the watch as mine. Only, the chain bracelet was too long. So, I brought it to a jewelry shop to have it shortened.

A few weeks later, I go to check up on the watch and they tell me they are having problems working with it, and that it isn't ready yet. I come back home, briefly listen to my mom's rant about the jewelry guys being incompetent, then she asks me this:

Mom: "But then, you weren't gonna wear that watch anyway, right?"
Me: "What?"
Mom: "I thought you weren't planning on wearing that watch."
Me: "...Mom, if I go get a watch fixed, it's because I'll be wearing the fuckin' watch!

Then my mom got scared.

Mom: "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"

I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror! If anything I could tell that this cab was rare but I thought 'Nah, forget it"

Me: "Yo Homes! To Bel Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby

Me: "Yo Homes! Smell ya later!"

I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne, as the Prince of Bel Air.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scrub on 2006-05-31 18:25 ]</font>

Dhylec
May 31, 2006, 08:26 PM
;o

Sef
May 31, 2006, 08:27 PM
misfire

Tact
May 31, 2006, 08:39 PM
Does it matter? You have infinite ammo.