PDA

View Full Version : PSU AA

linkzone
Jun 2, 2006, 04:29 AM
Welcome to the first Phantasy Star Universe Addicts Anonymous. This forum is for those of us who cant wait for the game and are already addicted to it. This can be a serious problem. And since your using online names no one will know who you are, your secret is relativly safe with PSU AA. I myself am a member. Ive become so Addicted that the girlfriend Im not sure ever existed broke up with me. I unplugged my phone cause the ringing destracted me from reading about PSU. I only pay two bills, power and internet. I havent eaten anything but PB&J for 3 days. And Im not sure what day it is.

*PSU AA is not responsible for any accidental information slippage, your name may be posted so others can help you. The story above was fictional and may never have happened, just like the girlfriend Im not sure I ever had. LOL.

voxie
Jun 2, 2006, 04:41 AM
LMFAO! *puts hand up!* XD

Hi my name is Voxie, I also have a serious case os PSU AA. I am failing University as I type. Today is a coursework deadline, and instead of getting on with the 1,000 word essay that needs to be handed in at 4pm today, I am here. And I'm not even kidding... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

ANIMEniac
Jun 2, 2006, 05:34 AM
lolololololol h-hi. for purposes of this group i go by ANIMEniac. I have peen waiting 4 this game to bee out since last summer and it seems to only be getting worse. in preparation for this game i even have a lvl 87 RAcaseal that has never used a mag since lvl 1.

Rihcky
Jun 2, 2006, 08:34 AM
Hi, I'm Rihcky (or Rick) and I'm NOT addicted. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

If this game is coming out near November I'm completely going to forget about the new consoles. I'll be playing Phantasy Star, thank you.

Nika
Jun 2, 2006, 09:39 AM
Hi my name is Nike, I can't wait to play PSU now. I think I may buy jp first then buy us ver again. not sure.
lol,what is purpose fr this topic.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

OdinTyler
Jun 2, 2006, 09:50 AM
Hi. My name is Odin...and I'm an Algoloholic.

Everyone: HI ODIN!

I'm addicted to PS...& I don't care. LOL Have been since 1988. I think I always will be. I don't want help to cure that addicition, just a group of those that understand. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

That being said, I've done alot of work lately, leveling my main (as she will be returning in PSU). Finally, after such a long time, my FOmarl is now Lv144. Last I checked, about 680hrs just on her & thi isn't counting the over 450hrs I had her with on DC Ver. 1&2. Having hit Lv144, she now can wear her Sacred Cloth & be in all her glittering, sparkly-starred glory. That & I've been doing more meleeing with her to prepare her for using future PAs.

Kano-Okami
Jun 2, 2006, 12:37 PM
On 2006-06-02 02:41, voxie wrote:
LMFAO! *puts hand up!* XD

Hi my name is Voxie, I also have a serious case os PSU AA. I am failing University as I type. Today is a coursework deadline, and instead of getting on with the 1,000 word essay that needs to be handed in at 4pm today, I am here. And I'm not even kidding... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

@_@;
Welcome to my world.
I have a 18x21 in. project that needs to be rendered, mounted, and labeled with 6 thumbnails thats due about...half an hour ago.
>_<; (any more drawing & my head will ex/implode)
I'm checking up on the latest PSUnews to settle my nerves.
(addiction=soothing)

Dre_o
Jun 2, 2006, 02:44 PM
Well, I'm Dre_o and I've already vowed to kill a sales man if I'm told the game disks aren't unpacked on the day that I go to get it so....I think I belong here.

Sha_Hua
Jun 2, 2006, 04:54 PM
Hi, you all know me.

I've been collecting info about this game since I heard about it in 2004.

In 2005 my life took turn for the worst. I wasn't paying any attention to the other gender anymore.

In 2006 I just gave in and dedicated my life to PSU. Not even shure what my gender is anymore. Nowadays I just read up as much as I can. I'm working on a fansite and writing notty stories about the life of partner machineries.
I just realised I can't go on this way, I even shunt the light. I am glad we can all talk, but I ain't ready to stop my addiction. I am hoping you guys can give me some guidance.

Thanks

Saner
Jun 2, 2006, 05:14 PM
lol well um I know someone who like dropped out of college and spends time playing games and not working. They still live with their folks too. and they are 25 years old. Time passes really fast when you're having a lot of fun, they say. a day feels like 6 hours sometimes, they say.

That's how amazingly even E3 2005 felt like 2 days ago to them, when it was in fact last year. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

so ya this person is waiting for this game and has the savings to back it up. but just in case, they are willing to trade in one of their systems and some games to get this game. They love it so much they are even going to buy a copy for 2 of their friends also!

and they are buying an extra copy for themselves and putting it in a safe. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

linkzone
Jun 2, 2006, 09:16 PM
On 2006-06-02 06:34, Rihcky wrote:
Hi, I'm Rihcky (or Rick) and I'm NOT addicted. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

If this game is coming out near November I'm completely going to forget about the new consoles. I'll be playing Phantasy Star, thank you.

Denial... tsk tsk... its always the first sign. My friend in order to get better you have to accept the fact that your addicted. Only then can you understand yourself and feel better. Its ok to love PSU more than life, but you have to moderate how much time you spend dreaming about it. This will help when the game actually comes out to prevent you from lack of sleep, eating nothing but chips and anything within arms reach, forgetting about friends and family, not to mention personnal hygene, and most importantly, it'll help you to stay sane. So remember when you go to the store to buy the game and the man says "sorry all sold out" dont bash him over the head with a lead pipe you just happened to be carrying at the time, just walk away, find his car and slash the tires and or smash his mirrors. It'll make you feel good, and he'll never know.

Tystys
Jun 2, 2006, 10:53 PM
On 2006-06-02 02:29, linkzone wrote:
Welcome to the first Phantasy Star Universe Addicts Anonymous. This forum is for those of us who cant wait for the game and are already addicted to it. This can be a serious problem. And since your using online names no one will know who you are, your secret is relativly safe with PSU AA. I myself am a member. Ive become so Addicted that the girlfriend Im not sure ever existed broke up with me. I unplugged my phone cause the ringing destracted me from reading about PSU. I only pay two bills, power and internet. I havent eaten anything but PB&J for 3 days. And Im not sure what day it is.

*PSU AA is not responsible for any accidental information slippage, your name may be posted so others can help you. The story above was fictional and may never have happened, just like the girlfriend Im not sure I ever had. LOL.

You my freind, win the fucking internet

Alisha
Jun 2, 2006, 10:55 PM
pso version 2 make me flunk out of tech school and i never went back..........

linkzone
Jun 3, 2006, 12:43 AM
On 2006-06-02 20:53, Tystys wrote:

You my freind, win the fucking internet

How much is it worth cause I need money for PSU when it comes out. lol.

-Klaus-
Jun 3, 2006, 02:35 PM
Hi I'm Klaus. D:

I read about this game every day, and I'm on these forums the majority of my free time. >>;

I think PSU is an amazing game ALREADY, and I haven't even touched it yet. >.> b
I think I fit in here rather well.

Sha_Hua
Jun 3, 2006, 05:08 PM
On 2006-06-02 19:16, linkzone wrote:
...This will help when the game actually comes out to prevent you from lack of sleep, eating nothing but chips and anything within arms reach, forgetting about friends and family, not to mention personnal hygene, and most importantly, it'll help you to stay sane...

Bah personal hygene is overrated. When I became student I learned how to bent the rules of time, space and personal hygene.
This leads me to 3 certanties:
- I have no idea what time it is (still I know what time it is for)
- I have no idea where I am (still I am not lost)
- I smell (well duh, I have a nose)

To get back to the meeting, it seems there are a lot more of us then we thought. Almost everyone on the forum applies for this. But I am sure if beeing addicted is a wrong, we don't wanna be wright.

SirenV
Jun 3, 2006, 08:09 PM
*Raises hand*

I Hear you guys about the school thing... back when I was having to do final assignments for college a few weeks ago... ~~.. um.. I was here instead XD. It didn't turn out so well at all - I mean.. for the school. But .. at least my 'Algolhol' addiction was quenched.... sorta. XD ( It's all Phantasy Star really - but mostly PSU as of late ..although I am currently replaying Phantasy Star II)

I'm not afraid to admit it! IM NOT! SHOW ME TO THE SNACKBAR! I AM HERE TO STAY! *gets pumped* XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SirenV on 2006-06-03 18:34 ]</font>

Willbo118
Jun 3, 2006, 09:09 PM
Hello everyone. I cannot give you my real name for the sins I have commit, for now call me #118.

I am also addicted to the substance PSU, the lone presents of it always asks for more. As the OP, I also have lost a girlfriend recently, partly due to the abuse. She was moving to Japan anyways, so the relationship was going to end soon. Yet my last words to her were "Can you sent me a copy when it come out there?" in a email that has yet to be responded to, and probably never will. Oh well, I'm better off now. But this was months ago.

Much like most of you, my school has also been effect by the substance. I was kicked out of UC Irvine due to my poor grades in the last 2 units, at which my parents cut me off. Because of this I've been living on the street for the last few months. It's been hard these last couple of months. I bet most of you are wondering how I'm typing this.

I'm currently leeching internet off of some idiots house. He should know better not to put up a password. The laptop I'm using I stole from some poor kid at the local community college. They didn't need them, unlike me.

I've been trying to stay clean by distracting myself with other addictions. Suchs as anime, and other computer games. Even to the point where I have joined a RO private server. Please go ahead and insult me for my sins.

Uh oh. I'm starting to get faint again. I haven't eaten in days, and only have had water from random hoses. The only thing keeping me awake is my own stench.

Great. I must be quick now. My laptop is starting to die. I have to go brake back into the Highschool to charge this thing. I hope that Janitor doesn't catch me again, the wound looks like it's getting infected....

*The story above is competely fictional

Fleece
Jun 3, 2006, 09:44 PM
Hello, I'm Adam and I HAVE A ZANBA FOR TRADE!!!!!111!!!!!!!!

Kimil
Jun 4, 2006, 12:35 AM
nice thread =P

Hi everybody, my name is Kimil... And I'M addicted to a game that its out yet...

I'm so addictted that I've already Planned out my 4 characters. And I'm trying to get all my friends addicted too

linkzone
Jun 4, 2006, 09:25 AM
On 2006-06-03 12:35, -Klaus- wrote:
Hi I'm Klaus. D:

I read about this game every day, and I'm on these forums the majority of my free time. >>;

I think PSU is an amazing game ALREADY, and I haven't even touched it yet. >.> b
I think I fit in here rather well.

How did you find time to go to pluto and blow up my laser, the internet lag time would be unbearable.