PDA

View Full Version : Any PS2 importers

scott1114
Jun 2, 2006, 04:43 PM
I was wondering if anyone here is gonna import PSU for the ps2. I would really like to know if it needs a constant internet connection even to play offline on it. Yea, i wanna play online, but what will I do when servers are down? So if anyone imports it for ps2 plz tell me bout it

Saner
Jun 2, 2006, 04:51 PM
no way LOL! I learned long ago that importing these types of games is soooooo irritating in another language.

the language barrier is just too thick to fully enjoy it without feeling so detached, sooo oblivious to what many of the functions do and what NPCs are saying and stuff like that. Even translation f.a.q.s. are not enough to feel at peace with the import.

I would go crazy playing the import version. I mean so crazy I might even go ahead and snap the import disc in half. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

scott1114
Jun 2, 2006, 05:00 PM
Me too, thats why I'm not importing, and you need a japanese console as well, just plain trouble lol. Well, Gamespot will surely review import somewhere round september 10th

Ryna
Jun 2, 2006, 06:48 PM
I am currently planning on importing the PC version of the game. I really don't want to go to the trouble of modding my PS2 console. Also, it will probably be easier to take screenshots and look over translation guides while playing it on the PC.

physic
Jun 2, 2006, 09:44 PM
so how are ya gonna deal deal with the monthly fee? i may import if i can get a hunters liscence o rwhatever.

Ash1ey
Jun 3, 2006, 09:40 AM
I import for ps2 all the time but, I will not be importing PSU, mainly because I want to be with my friends on the US version day one, and well, I want it to be new for me at the same time its new for my friends

Tycho
Jun 3, 2006, 11:27 AM
I'm going for the PC version as well. Because.. I don't really have a PS2 or X-Box. >_>