PDA

View Full Version : just for the record

ANIMEniac
Jun 2, 2006, 09:15 PM
My little bro. just tried to give me a biology lesson on the monsters on the ruins. he tried to explain to me that claws grew up into ither gunners,chaos bringers, or gran sorcerers. the sad thing is we actualy got in to a argument about this (but we were laughing more than yelling). we came to the conclusion that claws are asexual, the claws groing into bulks then they grow into bulclaws to bud their offspring. but it saddens me that we even got into a discusion like this but is kinda funny. we also want to know what the lifestyle of a Ill Gil is when it is not fighting, like how do they interact and what do they eat.

VioletSkye
Jun 2, 2006, 09:25 PM
FKL FTW
On the rare occasions that I see Ill Gill hanging out socially, it's usually at a Denny's and they are all trying to be Goth and act cool. Personally I think they're a bunch of posers (does anyone use that word anymore? BTW they generally just order coffee and talk about how much Ragol sucks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-06-02 19:26 ]</font>

InfinityXXX
Jun 2, 2006, 09:28 PM
On 2006-06-02 19:25, VioletSkye wrote:
FKL FTW
On the rare occasions that I see Ill Gill hanging out socially, it's usually at a Denny's and they are all trying to be Goth and act cool. Personally I think they're a bunch of posers (does anyone use that word anymore? BTW they generally just order coffee and talk about how much Ragol sucks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-06-02 19:26 ]</font>

Lol @ your post.
-------------------

Hmm, I always thought about that though. The evolution of Ruins creatures.(but usually when I'm bored leveling in the Ruins)

Saraphim
Jun 2, 2006, 09:41 PM
LMAO this is hilarious! I always imagined Illies (as I call 'em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) sittin around whinning about when they get to eat lunch. You know, like that one loser that's at your job/school asking "Duuuuude I'm sooooo hungry! When's lunch?" Yeah, something like that...

ANIMEniac
Jun 2, 2006, 09:45 PM
On 2006-06-02 19:25, VioletSkye wrote:
FKL FTW

lololololololol my little bro said they like baloni santwiches with mustard... -_- but that does not explain if they play sports? the ones u say u have seen sound like a mix jocks and goths, aka posers. one would think that since i put Ill Gil Doctor as my title that i would know more about their life style

InfinityXXX
Jun 2, 2006, 09:58 PM
Well, if the Ruins was an actual school:

Dimenian-jocks

Belra -low self esteem bullies

Chaos Sorcerers-Nerdy.Their always hanging amongst themselves playing dungeons and dragons and Yu gi oh

Delsabers-preps. They own everything and love it.

Chaos Bringers-emos. Feels no one in Ragol loves them

Death Gunners-actual gangsters

Dark Gunners-wanna be thugs and gangsters(wangsters)

Claws-Desperate monsters that are always trying to fit in

Hmmm, i dunno, I'm being real silly right now.lol

Tystys
Jun 2, 2006, 10:59 PM
On 2006-06-02 19:58, InfinityXXX wrote:
Well, if the Ruins was an actual school:

Dimenian-jocks

Belra -low self esteem bullies

Chaos Sorcerers-Nerdy.Their always hanging amongst themselves playing dungeons and dragons and Yu gi oh

Delsabers-preps. They own everything and love it.

Chaos Bringers-emos. Feels no one in Ragol loves them

Death Gunners-actual gangsters

Dark Gunners-wanna be thugs and gangsters(wangsters)

Claws-Desperate monsters that are always trying to fit in

Hmmm, i dunno, I'm being real silly right now.lol

mUahahhahah owned

ANIMEniac
Jun 2, 2006, 11:07 PM
aw the topic is freashly killed... guess they dont like indeplth discusions about Ill Gil wellfare

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 2, 2006, 11:08 PM
Too many lol per post maybe, was your downfall.

Sgt_Shligger
Jun 2, 2006, 11:09 PM
Never heard the actual FKL term used.......... topic killed.

Tystys
Jun 2, 2006, 11:14 PM
Wish I could say the topic went off to a better place...
but I can't lie to you like that.

InfinityXXX
Jun 2, 2006, 11:33 PM
I swear, I get goosebumps when I come here. This topic is far to gone to be saved. We must pray.......someone say some final words.....

Tystys
Jun 2, 2006, 11:34 PM
We knew the topic for like 5 replies.
It was an OK topic.
Never gave us any trouble.

OK there.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 2, 2006, 11:48 PM
Time for chili ZANGIEF?

InfinityXXX
Jun 2, 2006, 11:54 PM
Why not Ryu or Ken? Maybe even some Akuma and god-forbid.....Dan?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 3, 2006, 12:27 AM
On 2006-06-02 21:54, InfinityXXX wrote:
Why not Ryu or Ken? Maybe even some Akuma and god-forbid.....Dan?

DAN + ZANGIEF in that one thread over there...

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=113023&forum=14

EJ
Jun 3, 2006, 02:57 AM
I say Ill Gills stay together and wonder dude were we human or something?

o;

Tact
Jun 3, 2006, 05:35 AM
On 2006-06-03 00:57, EJ wrote:
I say Ill Gills stay together and wonder dude were we human or something?

o;

And then they go Delbiter tipping and do hit-and-runs on misfortunate Hunters.