PDA

View Full Version : what a dumbFK

linkzone
Jun 3, 2006, 11:10 AM
Well, Im in Japan, Okinawa to be exact, which really isnt Japan, its so Americanized its unreal. But the point is, Im stuck here for a two year tour and Im board. I live in the barracks and I honestly am sick of seeing the same people at work and then again back at home. So I spend alot of my time online. Mostly waiting for PSU to come out, and in my side time I play online games (FPS mostly), not MMOs, PSU will be my last online RPG type game. Anyway, I just wanted to chat some with anyone whos board too. I cant use the java chat for some reason so I have to use the forums. Well Ive gone on long enough, if youve managed to read this far then post a reply. I dont care if you say "what a dumbFK". Im that board that Ill read it. LOL.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2006-06-14 08:38 ]</font>

Oriontheone2
Jun 3, 2006, 03:52 PM
Japan can't be all that bad, c'mon now. On tour doing what?

merrycherry9
Jun 3, 2006, 05:28 PM
i want to visit japan someday lol ^ ^

jmanshaman
Jun 3, 2006, 06:46 PM
Sounds to me like he's in the armed forces, (BTW, its bored not board. Board is a wooden plank).

linkzone
Jun 4, 2006, 09:22 AM
Jman you guess it, in the Marines. I have a darn midnight curfue. I have to be back on base like a bloody five yearold or I get in trouble, and all the good stuff to do in this part of Japan is after hours of 10 or later. And going to Main land Japan (Im on Okinawa) is too expensive, plus Id have to take leave because you cant do it in one day. And like you merrycherry I wanted to come here really bad. Only to find the greatest games ever invented for playing pleasure only to have them in a language I cant read or understand. The greatest anime place to be and its all useless, or the vast majority is anyway.