PDA

View Full Version : The new look of the GC weapons

Davion
Oct 17, 2002, 01:24 PM
Could you split the weapon database into 2 sections? Separate GCN and DC sections would be good because the easy-to-find rares like the DB's Saber have a new look and new stats for the GCN. Could you consider my idea?

pixelate
Oct 17, 2002, 01:54 PM
I know screenshots of remade weapons in the GCN edition will be put up. I'm not sure if the sections will be split up, though. As of now, platform icons are used to indicate which version the item can be found on. It depends on how much work eRUPT http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/whip.gif wants to do.

I'm glad you brought this up, because I wasn't sure myself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-10-17 11:55 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Oct 17, 2002, 02:31 PM
Get some guns on there, and dont take the pics in a dark area where you can harldly see them. Do it and you WILL live.

eRUPT
Oct 17, 2002, 02:34 PM
On 2002-10-17 11:24, Davion wrote:
Could you split the weapon database into 2 sections? Separate GCN and DC sections would be good because the easy-to-find rares like the DB's Saber have a new look and new stats for the GCN. Could you consider my idea?

I'm thinking about the way I wanna do it I have some options but I also have other projects all over my PSOW todo list...

*sigh*

Alisha
Oct 17, 2002, 03:26 PM
heres an idea
you could put like

screenshot 1(dc) screenshot 2(dc) screenshot 3(gc)

Davion
Oct 17, 2002, 04:58 PM
On 2002-10-17 13:26, Alisha wrote:
heres an idea
you could put like

screenshot 1(dc) screenshot 2(dc) screenshot 3(gc)

That would be good, but there's also the fact that the weapons have different stats on the GC. They could add another description for the GC version alongside the DC version, but it would probably look better to separate them completely. If you're going to separate them, take your time, we're patient. If you guys can, I'd be great. But if it's too much work, find a different way.

Alisha
Oct 18, 2002, 12:03 AM
well i was trying to think of somethin that would be easy for erupt but im gonna look the items now and try to see a way the new stats could be done

Darrin
Oct 23, 2002, 07:22 PM
You can probably categorize them.

Davion
Oct 26, 2002, 11:42 AM
I think something should be done anyway. The database will be incorrect and faulty if something isn't done about the new stats and pics of the old rares.