PDA

View Full Version : PSU Xbox 360 Demo?

Kers
Jun 3, 2006, 02:55 PM
For all you 360 owners out there, do you wonder if a downladable demo will be released on the dashboard? -There's atleast going to be a trailer for just the opening cenematic.
Since PSU is a multi-platform game, there may be less of a chance a demo will come out because of limited rights to the game. - Restrictions on releasing game content or somthing.
So, should I not count on getting my combo grooves down early?

Kers

Saner
Jun 3, 2006, 05:58 PM
I think a Sonic playable demo is more likely.

ChemicalO
Jun 3, 2006, 08:50 PM
hopefully we would get something, but wouldnt a demo most likely be single player, not the online version.

ANIMEniac
Jun 3, 2006, 08:52 PM
yea but still a demo is a demo. lol if they make PSU themes and gamer pics then i will be all over that like white on rice!

Saner
Jun 3, 2006, 11:28 PM
themes dont cost money right?

well maybe some do, but I just think its dumb paying REAL money for avatars and themes for the dashboard.

Auronius
Jun 4, 2006, 12:17 AM
Themes usually cost a buck or two.

Shrevn
Jun 4, 2006, 03:20 PM
that would be nice but its doubtfull since its sonic team afterall..

DjDragoon
Jun 4, 2006, 08:03 PM
Unfortunately, buying items from the Xbox MarketPlace is very expensive. To change your gamertag you have to pay $10 worth in M$ points. Downloading XL Arcade games is like from $5-$15 on average. Themes and gamer pics don't cost all that much, but make sure you preview the item from the website before purchasing to avoid dissapointment.

ANIMEniac
Jun 4, 2006, 08:55 PM
the only thing i bought on market place was marble blast. all of the other demos and such i got were free. but quite honestly ill be willing to shell out a handfull of dollars to get a COOL looking PSU theme or pic. but if it is just something genaric then ill leave it alone.

Uri
Jun 4, 2006, 08:59 PM
I'd like to see them do a free online beta similar to what Sqeenix did with FFXI. If they do that well...let's just say I know what I'll be doing until the actualy game releases.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif