PDA

View Full Version : Some Quick Questions

Kimil
Jun 4, 2006, 01:03 AM
I want to compair the Xbox version of PSO to other Versions... so could ppl aswer these quick Questions?

1. What Version do you play on?
2. How many ships are there?
3. How many people are on usually?/or/how full are the ships?
4. Do You play legit?
5. What percentage of the online population is legit IYO?
6. Is there a lot of annoying kids in the lobies cussing or begging?
7. Is it fun?
8. Is it still Christmas online? =P
9. Are there a lot of missions?
10. Are things like Psycowands and Dark Flow Swords common IYO?

Kimil
Jun 4, 2006, 01:07 AM
Here are my answers:

1. I play on the XBOX version
2. There are 5 ships
3. There's only 150 people on at a time, max (ON ALL the servers put together)
4. I play legit
5. I'd say the legit percentage of players are less then 5%
6. EVERYONE CUSSES, FLAMES, AND BEGS IN THE LOBBIES!
7. I've been fed up with this version a few times, cancelling my subscription a few times
8. It is STILL Christmas -_-
9. There are about 15 missions, but ppl only do TTF
10. On my first day playing online, someone dropped 50 rares in my game, includding a psycowand and a darkflowsword

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2006-06-03 23:30 ]</font>

Oriontheone2
Jun 4, 2006, 01:10 AM
1. GC.
2. Plenty Enough.
3. Depending on the hour, 6-8?(more like 40-50) That's 'round 3am.
4. Yes, all cheats and no fair play makes johnny a dull boy.
5. Dunno.
6. Again, when I play,no, but when those little kids get home from school, yes.
7.YES! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_turnip.gif
8. Yes.
9. Enough.
10. Dunno.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oriontheone2 on 2006-06-03 23:11 ]</font>

Oriontheone2
Jun 4, 2006, 01:11 AM
Make that 40-50 'round 3*

Delfi
Jun 4, 2006, 05:20 AM
1 - Xbox EU
2 - 3 ships (Garnet, alexandrite, Jasper)
3 - probably about 20 - 30 on a sat/sun afternoon
4 - YES ALWAYS
5 - Probably about 10-15%
6 - ALWAYS
7 - When i am with 1 friend in particular it is very fun, otherwise i find the online part of this game a bore, offline isnt so bad though.
8 - huh ? not on EU - xmas was updated when it was supposed to be, although i wouldnt mind it being xmas everyday - I like mag cells.
9 - Agrees - most ppl only want to do TTF personally TTF bores the bejesus outta me.
10 - Not anymore when im in a game with anyone who drops multiple rares on the floor for to help themselves to - i drop as many "1 meseta" as i possibly can and try my hardest to delete these items - it seems to be a good tactic.

Kimil
Jun 6, 2006, 12:58 AM
bump

Ketchup345
Jun 6, 2006, 09:23 AM
Please don't bump topics (trade forum is an exception).

xxTrystanxx
Jun 6, 2006, 04:15 PM
1. I play PSOX-US
2. 5 Ships, though I pretty much only play on Davburite block 10.
3. Well, it'll give you a server full message after 100 people and on most weeknights and weekends Apatite-01 will be full, so at least 100 people at peak times. Though I've noticed a definite slump on weeknights lately.
4. I play Legit.
5. I'll be optimistic and say maybe close to 15-20% of the population is legit.
6. I don't finding annoyings kids to be as much of a problem as people who play music over their headsets. There's nothing like joining a lobby only to have your eardrums assaulted by a wall of noise and static meant to resemble music.
7. I've only been playing PSO seriously since about November of 2005, so yes, it's still fun for me.
8. Yes, it is still Christmas. I have a LOT of mag cells, though I've never actually had a Saint Rappy drop. I just did the quest with my ultimate characters, and have used the presents method to get the other ones.
9. Plenty of missions. TTF is fine if you're not really hunting anything or everybody's tired and wants one more run before bedtime, LOL, or to powerlevel a character up to Very Hard mode. Other than that, there are missions I'd much rather be doing.
10. I don't see a lot of Psycho Wands, actually. I see a few Dark Flows here and there when I visit Apatite, but virtually none on Davburite, and no one drops random rares on the floor of P2 in Dav, either. Even when I'm in games like that, I just don't pick them up. Or, if I'm feeling malicious, I DO pick them up, and sell them for 10 meseta.

Fullmetal16
Jun 6, 2006, 06:39 PM
1. GC
2. Around 15 ships
3. Low
4. Got bored of playing legit
5. Think ive met like 1 legit person
6. Not to many annoying people
7. I like it
8. Dont think so
9. Ya theres enough
10. Lots[code]