PDA

View Full Version : Why

Wicked
Feb 23, 2001, 09:52 PM
Why is it that some ppl have to go through 20 min of abuse about cheating, before they can even play?

I was in a room last night when two ppl sat and fought over cheating. One of the two ppl was at lvl 100 and the other was at 68. The one at 68 would not let up on this guy. The guy at lvl 100 sounded like he was telling the truth. How many hours of play does it take to get to 100? He had said he had played for 390 hours.

I know I am at lvl 63 and have only played for 109 hours.

Has there been enough time to reach 100.

Omegaxboy
Feb 24, 2001, 12:14 AM
took me around 190 hours to get to level 100......

Tkc613
Feb 24, 2001, 03:30 AM
Assuming you buy the game on February 1 and leave it on nonstop, you can only play about 550 hours. 390 hours? Sounds kind of fishy.

It took me about 120 hours to get to 100.

Honestly, if a cheater decides to join my game, I don't care. I just don't bother to trade with or take stuff from that player.

If I get accused of cheating despite the fact I show them how many damage I can take and dish out, and show them all the level 14 spells I can cast, I could care less now. If they bother me during the game, I will do my best to ensure they die and not get revived. I won't steal though. Having some retard throw a fit because they have to walk all the way back is rather entertaining.

KarnaJ
Feb 24, 2001, 11:01 AM
Just a thought, but he COULD be playing on the japanese version... There's been plenty of time to get to level 100, I know several legit level 100 americans. If you have his guild card, there's an easy way to check what version he's using. The american version of pso leaves your character with a number like 30003435, or somehting, it starts with 300, but the japanese version only has a few numbers, most of which I've seen are like 52403. The abbreviations on the guild card just mean what language they are using, it has nothing to do with which version they are on.

Wicked
Feb 24, 2001, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the replys, now it feels like I am lacking at my PSO skills. It looks like I should be farther along.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif. Thanks