PDA

View Full Version : PSU story/time

justinbrady
Jun 4, 2006, 01:34 PM
i am sure that certain parts of my question have been scattered across the PSU forums over the past couple months but could anyone explain the time at which PSU is going to occur...for EX. 1000 years after episode 1. and also just any story lore that is out there. links/pictures and just info on the time/scenario of PSU would be awesome. thanks.

DurakkenX
Jun 4, 2006, 01:46 PM
PSU has nothing to do with PSO other than the same series...

PSU offline is about a relatively advanced people suddenly being attacked by an alien life form and the trying to learn what happened to the highly advanced civilization that got whiped out that existed before them.

PSU online/extra mode takes place 5 years after the events of the offline game.

Kyuu
Jun 4, 2006, 01:47 PM
From what I've heard, PSU takes place in a different continuity than the rest of the Phantasy Star series, and so it doesn't take place any number of years before/after any of the other PS's.

justinbrady
Jun 4, 2006, 01:53 PM
oh. alright thanks.

Moo2u
Jun 4, 2006, 07:42 PM
Does that mean Dark Faltz could quite possibly make an appearence? Cause I know he only appears after a certain amount of years. Am I right?

Kyuu
Jun 4, 2006, 07:50 PM
Right, there's supposed to be a Dark Falz/Force/whatever appearance every 1000 years or so... in the original Phantasy Star continuity. However, seeing as how this takes place in essentially a different universe (if my understanding is correct), they don't have to follow that rule. They may or may not make Dark Falz, Dark Force, the Profound Darkness, Mother Brain, or whatever from the previous games a part of this game. I am willing to bet, though, that there's some greater force at work behind the SEED invasion.

Keyeszx
Jun 4, 2006, 08:28 PM
u know that this could have been 1000 years before PSO ep 1&2 so dark falz could be here and they could be the ancient race that put dark falz on ragol

zandra117
Jun 4, 2006, 10:16 PM
The ancient race that put Falz on Ragol was the Palmans aboard the spaceship Alisa III in PSIII. You would know that from Crys' ending in PSIII.
http://www.algol-star-system.net/data-memory/ending-3-crys.shtml

That planet isn't earth because it has 2 moons. Ragol has 2 moons. You can see that Ragol has 2 moons by looking out the window in lobby 1 through 10 on gamecube and xbox.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-06-04 20:20 ]</font>