PDA

View Full Version : Account sharing question

Shivore
Jun 5, 2006, 10:35 AM
You guys probably don't know, but I was wondering if it would be possible to share an account between to people. Obviously with multiple characters per account this shouldn't be a problem as long as the two people don't try to log in at the same time, but would it be possible for both people to be logged in at the same time, using different characters, with the same account? I'm guessing not, but hoping so. If you don't know about PSU, then can you tell me if it was possible in PSO? Thanks.

Keyeszx
Jun 5, 2006, 10:45 AM
probaly not

and do u mean one person pays for then i would ask my friend defiantly our would u hel me

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Keyeszx on 2006-06-05 10:39 ]</font>

EspioKaos
Jun 5, 2006, 12:45 PM
As far as the beta went, it wasn't possible. If one person from an account was already signed on with one character and then another person tried to log on with a different character from the same account, the first person would be disconnected.

Keyeszx
Jun 5, 2006, 04:37 PM
oh so u could kick someone off while they're playin
and we all know i meant to say help not hel

EspioKaos
Jun 5, 2006, 04:43 PM
Yes. Of course, they could also kick you right back off by signing back in to their account.

Keyeszx
Jun 5, 2006, 04:52 PM
true but wat if u changed the password

EspioKaos
Jun 5, 2006, 04:56 PM
Then problem solved.

Keyeszx
Jun 5, 2006, 05:57 PM
then free acount woot woot

Shivore
Jun 5, 2006, 07:31 PM
Well I was thinking I know someone who has a credit card (I don't) and who would probably like this game, but probably can't afford the monthly fee (I can) So I was thinking of paying him cash, and he using his card to make the account, and the two of us sharing it. But it would be bad enough if he couldn't log in when I was on, but for the one on to be kicked when the other logged in... ah well I knew it was far-fetched to begin with.

I guess I might be better off thinking of ways to convince my parents to let me get my own card.

Saner
Jun 5, 2006, 07:40 PM
why not pay off the fee straight up using a debit card?

or a pre-paid credit card?

Nuclearranger
Jun 5, 2006, 10:02 PM
or VISA gift cards they work well or is that a pre-paid card....?

vitius137
Jun 5, 2006, 10:33 PM
do debit cards work? if so then KICK ASS! so to speak.

-Crokar-
Jun 5, 2006, 10:54 PM
debit cards worked for pso so i dont see why not

Ferali
Jun 6, 2006, 12:13 AM
Are you guys really askin' this? It's like watching a bunch of retards feck a doorknob.

That's from Dodgeball.

Ferali
Jun 6, 2006, 12:14 AM
I feel like I'm crazy pills or something.

...and that's from Zoolander.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ferali on 2006-06-05 22:17 ]</font>

Shivore
Jun 6, 2006, 05:31 AM
Well I can't use a debit card for the same reason as a credit-card... I can't get one. I can't because I'd need to tell my parents, and they have no reason not to let me, but they have no reason to so to speak, they'd want to know why I want it, and I'm not to sure they'd agree with me spending 13 bucks a month on a game. I will be 18 by the time the game comes out, so I think it should be my decision, but I'll still be living at home to, so I gotta think about that. However if pre-paid credit cards work, than that could be a way. The problem is, I've heard you can get them in super markets and such, but I've never seen them, I wouldn't know where to look. Anyway, thanks for the help, I'm sure I'll figure something out, I got a few months to think about it after all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Inazuma
Jun 6, 2006, 09:57 AM
i dont know what the minimum age to open a bank account is, but age 16 would make sense since thats the age you can legally begin working. if not, 18 would be fine.

just drive over to a bank and open a basic free checking account. if they dont already give you a debit card, ask for one. make sure it has a visa or mastercard logo, so it can be accepted and work just like any normal credit card.

Delicios
Jun 6, 2006, 10:20 AM
You can use a debit card as long as its a Visa or MC style.

They actually run them like credit cards. Computers don't see a difference between debits or credits as long as they have that logo, banks only see that.