PDA

View Full Version : world

Keyeszx
Jun 5, 2006, 10:58 AM
Guardians' Colony
The Guardians own and govern a huge colony. It was initially purchased and setup to be a stronghold for the group. However, it developed into a large-scale colony and currently houses over a million residents. Since the Guardians' missions take them all over the Graal System, it is convenient the colony travels along a ring called the "Vector Track". This path can take the colony to any of the three planets.

Clyez City
Clyez City is the city at the heart of the Guardians Colony which serves as the headquarters for the Guardians. Several other similar types of cities exist about the Colony.

Linear Line
The Linear Line is an above-ground means of transportation that runs continuously throughout the Guardians Colony. It is not tied just to the Guardians Colony, however, as there is one ship that serves as a portable means of transportation to other colonies as well as internal sections of massive warships.

Parum
Parum was originally a beautiful, nature-rich planet. However, human colonization, the rise of cast awareness, and the 500 Year War wreaked havoc on the land. All that remains now are mostly man-made sites.

Even though Casts only make up 5% of the total population of Parum, they are in control of important government posts, administrative bodies, and management organizations.

Holtes City
Holtes City is the economic center of Parum. The city's main focus is on major facilities. In the eastern district is the Parum Branch of the Guardians. The western district is home to the G.R.M. Corporation, Allied Military Force HQ, and a shopping mall. In the central district of the city, you'll find things such as the PPT shuttle and the Alliance conference building, among other such places.

Talcus City
It was erected by an alliance of the three planets to be a metropolitan capital city.

Ralphon Plains
This is the plains areas of Parum. There are a large number of beautiful places like this about the planet. Almost all of these places, however, were at one time destroyed, and have since been restored to their original state by artifical means.

Neudaiz
Of the three planets, Neudaiz has the most water and is most representative of being able to coexist with nature. This planet has large areas of vegetation that have never been touched by man and features many island. The Newman race is the most common race on Neudaiz.

Neudaiz is an extremely religious state with C.O.G. governing the planet and "Graal" being the official religion. Most of the people living on the planet are believers of this religion. Additionally, "Graal" has a major following on other planets and is the most popular religion in the system.

Ohtoku City

This is the capital of Neudaiz. The tremendous Mt. Ohtoku which floats in the center of the city is where the Communion of Graal's headquarters is located. This mountain is also a very popular tourist attraction. Known as the city of scholars, Ohtoku City is filled with various businesses, college research facilities, and other educational facilities. The Youmei Corporation (a well-known weapons maker) is based in this city. Most of the people living in Ohtoku City are Newman, with only 20% comprising other races.

Mizuraki Preserve

This is one of the forest zones of Neudaiz. The administration designated Mizuraki and the flora within as a protected area.

Moatoob
Moatoob was once a lush, green planet with abundant water sources. During the war, however, the moon that once orbited the planet was destroyed resulting in the gravitational balance it once had with Moatoob to be thrown off. The oceans soon began to ebb and drought spread transforming the planet into a vast desert. In spite of this, many people with dreams of wealth began to immigrate to the planet because of how rich it is in resources. These people try to use get-rich-quick schemes to enhance their status. The main inhabitants of Moatoob is the Beast race.

Several medium-sized cities are spread throughout the Moatoob. The largest of these cities is called Dagora City. Its population is made up primarily of Beasts, but 30% to 40% of it is composed of other races - primarily scoundrels.

There is a trade federation composed of representatives from each city, but their conflicts prevents them from agreeing on anything else besides merchant arrangement. As a consequence, this has created an environment where the Rogues are the ones governing the planet with the underground society they have built.

Dagora City

Dagora is a town where many hoodlums have settled. As a result of this, the overall tone and attitude of the populous is fairly wild and aggressive. Within the city, you'll find a number of places such as pubs where Rogues tend to congregate, as well as the weapons manufacturer Tenora Works, part of the Angra Group which produces high-end products.

Gallenigalé Canyon

This is an abandoned mining area. At one time Gallenigalé was being mined for a very unique type of mineral which it was abundant in, however the area is now nothing more than an abandoned mine with many tunnels and shafts running throughout it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Keyeszx on 2006-06-05 09:06 ]</font>

Rihcky
Jun 5, 2006, 11:55 AM
Moatoob will probably my "base".

Come on, the planet of pirates!

Keyeszx
Jun 5, 2006, 12:02 PM
i know the most useful place for people they should have PvP only there because pirates start fights wit each other so should we like just walkin then bump mortal kombat

Saner
Jun 5, 2006, 07:10 PM
Maybe Parum and Guardian's Colony the most. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Inazuma
Jun 5, 2006, 08:24 PM
Neudaiz for me b/c the planet is the most beautiful. also, newmans are my fav race.

Saner
Jun 5, 2006, 08:27 PM
ya Parum is very beautiful with so clean and beautiful high tech cities that don't look like slums. and having wonderful grasslands and stuff. I kind of envisioned PSII Palm would have looked something like that.

justinbrady
Jun 5, 2006, 08:33 PM
i am gonna explore everywhere...

Saner
Jun 5, 2006, 08:38 PM
On 2006-06-05 18:33, justinbrady wrote:
i am gonna explore everywhere...

us too

but he's just asking what planet/colony will you rather hang out at when you're not doing missions or whatever. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

justinbrady
Jun 5, 2006, 08:44 PM
oh. dont know and wont until the game comes out =]. wherever is the most soothing.

Stray_Mag
Jun 5, 2006, 08:53 PM
For some peace and solitude, I'll probably hit the Field Lobbies of Parum. Nice atmosphere and environment.

Nuclearranger
Jun 5, 2006, 10:21 PM
Gardians colony sorry but so far i just love that place that might change later but idk

Evan101
Jun 5, 2006, 11:35 PM
you can change worlds right?

RoninJoku
Jun 5, 2006, 11:50 PM
Probably wherever is the least crowded/popular... So whichever planet that ends up being... Unless for some unseen reason I attach myself to some strange random insignificant aspect of one of the planets-because I can see myself doing that...

Ferali
Jun 6, 2006, 12:04 AM
Anyone want to pick a PSOW server/planet on PSU? Like we did on PSO:BB?

Saner
Jun 6, 2006, 03:55 AM
On 2006-06-05 21:35, Evan101 wrote:
you can change worlds right?

ya in the final version it looks like you can visit any world anytime.

RFB
Jun 6, 2006, 04:10 AM
Considering we still cant really imagine how Moatoob will be, since it wasnt in the beta, I'll have to say Neudaiz.
That place is just too damn beautiful, and I love the music.

tank1
Jun 6, 2006, 04:27 AM
I gotta admit Neudaiz looks pretty cool so ill probably hang around there.

Neural_Nebula
Jun 6, 2006, 08:13 AM
I'm a drifter at heart, so I won't be anchored to any one point at any one time. But if I must choose... although I like my high-tech stuff methinks I'll stick to being more in-theme and wander the wild wilderness of Neudaiz and possibly Moatoob - "Arrr!" pirates FTW.

Ryoten
Jun 6, 2006, 10:17 AM
I guess I would chill on Neudaiz. It looks like an modern-era of Japan which is very cool.

Keyeszx
Jun 6, 2006, 10:11 PM
but moatoob is a place of lawlessnes that is y i'll hang out there they should make PvP there cuz like people just would fight in an underground tournament cuz its lawless