PDA

View Full Version : Content after Beta experience

Ferali
Jun 6, 2006, 12:44 AM
Any speculation on growth of content, be it role/gameplay wise for the different classes, new areas, bosses or mission ranks, etc.? From what I could see from Razon's movies, a group of six level 30's beat the rank-A Onma. If rank-A, one step below the top rank of S, can be beaten by level 30's, what can we expect of future content?

Ether
Jun 6, 2006, 12:46 AM
I hope that S rank enemies will scale to your level, so that they will remain challenging no matter what level your team is

As for extra content, theres a whole nother planet that wasnt in the beta at all, I'm sure we havent seen even half of what will be in the final game

Ferali
Jun 6, 2006, 12:50 AM
Razon's last battle movie looked like a definate struggle for survival, but still, that's level 30, I'm just wondering if we're going to be seeing challenges like that at high level, and on top of that, not more of the same. I guess what I'm trying to ask is what can you guys speculate will fit those criteria based on what we've seen from beta and our imaginations.

Lyrise
Jun 6, 2006, 03:51 AM
A group of 6 x lv30/10s certainly put one over on Onma, too bad it's not as easy as you think it is.

Speaking off the beta experience, Onma Gogg Rank A was such a cheat, and it's not just because it was a full 29 levels or so ahead of us. As a hunter (30/10), I have to get in there and hack away, but when its about to fly, I take close to 1100 damage from just it taking off into the air. If it chooses to pick up a huge rock, and flatten me with it, that's enough to kill me right there if I'm not under the effect of Defbaride. If it decided to hit any other class with those attacks, it's lights out for them. If it decides to rain lightning, hope you don't get hit, or you can start worrying when you're paralyzed and can't move. Enemies seem to know what needs to be done to attain the greatest chance of survival.

That said, even at high rank missions, the only thing that could make it easier is if you have all 6 people in your party, and/or your party is well overlevelled. But that also means the better the teamwork in your party, the better off you are.

Saner
Jun 6, 2006, 03:54 AM
ya and remember there is about 14 bosses in this game (that is probably not counting 'minibosses' like perhaps that Linear Line SEED boss and Relics giant).

and counting ranks, there will be plenty of challenges to face. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif