PDA

View Full Version : Item: Rare Fiesta

Zarbolord
Jun 6, 2006, 02:53 AM
We haven't heard about any rares yet in PSU. I'd like to know two things from you guys:
1- Which weapon would you like to appear in PSU that was in PSO's preceeding EPs?
2- Make a new weapon stating the capabilities that you would like to appear if you could choose.

1 = Heart of Poumn
2 = Driller's Fists: Like fists but have drills that turn the enemy to pulp. Alternates between hell and gush between levels.

ShadowDragon28
Jun 6, 2006, 03:01 AM
1. Double Cannon and Sealed J-Sword ( allow for their creation via high-level, and high difficulty Item Synthesis with certain rare Materials *crosses fingers*)

2. "Orakio's Blade": a black bladed long sword (great sword type) augmented with MegiPhotons (dark element)

_Tek_
Jun 6, 2006, 03:02 AM
flowens

but according to images, there is a similar sword in the game already.

xJermariox
Jun 6, 2006, 03:10 AM
1. Flight Cutter ( Are there even slicers in this game? o.O)
2. uhh.."Eclipse Twin": Double edged type twin weapon that power increases by 20% when you wear dark clothes.... Special is Devil.

Yeah i know stupid i couldnt think of anything...

Ether
Jun 6, 2006, 03:24 AM
Madams Umbrella!

ANIMEniac
Jun 6, 2006, 04:20 AM
prolly the Sange & Yahsa (no fluids needed)

ideally it would be swords, 1 saber blue w/ red hilt, other saber red w/ blue hilt.
but if not that then ither a twin or swords with silver photon with a wildcard special ^_^

Nika
Jun 6, 2006, 04:26 AM
1. Heaven punisher : it should be improve on damage a little more for the light attack
2. Holy Sword : produce : created by 10,000 year old wood.
passive : deal extra 50% damage for Dark enemy
active : resta lv 1

Neural_Nebula
Jun 6, 2006, 06:48 AM
1. Oh Heart of Poumn definately, that needs to have a come back. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
2. Riftrender. Type: Double-Saber. Desc: a weapon that, in the right hands, can be wielded with such blinding speed it can tear through the fabrics of reality itself. Appearance: not sure about that, but silver photons would be cool - as in the colour of void... nothingness, or blankness rather. Photon Art: uh... AoE knock down and high chance of freezing? Don't have a great idea of what its capabilities on the field would be, I was thinking in the vein of the Double Cannon but then it'd end up being its clone...

Oh you know what? I'd love to see a gun that looks like the 'Emaciator' weapon - which is from the game 'Turok Rage Wars', if anyone's happened to have played it. I don't know... it just looks so friggin' cool, what with that 'tri-partate' nozzle an’ all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

tank1
Jun 6, 2006, 07:03 AM
Bring back the Snow Queen ftw! Also id like to a Ranger Rifle that looks one of those anti-tank rifles and it would be equally cool if shells came out the back like the Yasminkov guns. ^.^

Ryoten
Jun 6, 2006, 09:59 AM
1: Musashis 2:Yamatos 3: Asukas: Since we can dual & cross weild them.

Chaotic sabers: Has the ability to do some awsomes combos which teleport you & your enemy into the air for combos & end it with an huge blast.

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Jun 6, 2006, 10:34 AM
1.)Heart of Poumn... Except this time, it will be a double claw like it should be!
Rikas Claw and Nei's Claw: because they are from older entries in the PS series.

2.) The "Non-Toxic-Crayon" A giant crayon that works like a spear... When you hit an enemy, the monster changes colors! XD

RoninJoku
Jun 6, 2006, 10:47 AM
I second the Non-Toxic-Crayon! XD It should also come in a variety of colors http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I would like to see the Amore Rose make a return! How can I go courting without it?

Mewn
Jun 6, 2006, 02:51 PM
1) Elysion, just, well, not as sucky this time.

2) Chromatic weapons (one for each melee weapon type) that randomly switch elements.

NightHour13
Jun 6, 2006, 03:01 PM
1) The Lavis series, loved that series. Even made an entire story behind them, cause im a role playing nut.
2) Satans' Buttcheek: A blunt object that is said to be the glutamus maximus of the great lord of darkness. Legend has it that a holy warrior named Cinimon Bun chopped it off.
Special: Poo of Darkness (strong poison)

tank1
Jun 6, 2006, 03:23 PM
Im so dual wielding teh Crayon and the evil Buttcheek. ^.^

TheGreyCliche
Jun 6, 2006, 03:29 PM
1. I'm right there with you on the Heart of Poumn, it was my all time favorite weapon.
2. "Siren's Folly" A set of claws resembling the Heart of Poumn, except maybe more wicked looking if possible, and also with a better special attack, maybe ice or dark elements.

HiKeRI
Jun 6, 2006, 05:18 PM
ALL KATANAS!

Fullmetal16
Jun 6, 2006, 05:59 PM
1. Double Cannon

2. "Eclipse" A weapon that could change form from a double saber to to seperate sabers.

HiKeRI
Jun 6, 2006, 06:49 PM
1. Byakuya- Gunblade type(holy element or light w/e) (with weak shooting power- kindof to distract or land elemental status on mob-) and good close range power.

2. Metora- A huge gun rifle that randomly shots meteors from the sky (Heaven punisher style)

SirenV
Jun 6, 2006, 07:56 PM
1) Heart of Poumn, definately - with real functionality. Nei's and Rika's claws as well.

And the Non-Toxic Crayon idea is spectacular XD!.

1.5.) I'd like to see Laya's Bow, as well. Since she was Layan, and Layans could use techniques, perhaps it could amplify tech power to a small extent. Seeing as bows are used by forces, it sort of makes sense. Although I just remembered you can't put techs on those weapons... who knows. Maybe that one could, or maybe it could have some sort of amazing PA that inflicts status effects.

2.) "The Ugly Stick". Turns your character into the Clone Labs lady from PS II XD. Ugh, what a terrible universe that would be. For real though, maybe.. umm...

The " Dahlia Crescent ", the name reminiscent of PSIII (One of the moons). If there are even slicers... when it hits an enemy it can send out a shower of peripheral photons that strike surrounding enemies for 1/4 or 1/8 of full damage.

Its not that great, but I came up with it on the fly, lol. I might want to change the name to something more original. lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SirenV on 2006-06-06 18:09 ]</font>

Kimil
Jun 6, 2006, 08:20 PM
1. Psyco Wand, my uber stick
Eryth Blade (Eryth = Latin for Red) a Fire Sword
Leukoniger Soul (Leuko = White, Niger (not nigger) = black in latin) a Light/Dark Dagger Set

Kei-Kusaragi
Jun 6, 2006, 09:25 PM
1.I would really love for the Yamigarasu to come back...It looks cool...and it GLOWS...

2.Cat Claws makes a "Meow" SFX when you attack,special could be Ice...That would be cool...( All I could think of at the time.)

Dre_o
Jun 6, 2006, 10:18 PM
1) My and everyone elses friend, the slim Double Saber

2) Gia/Aero Blades: Twin Swords: All crafted by the same tactical genious, these weapons work perfectly with the vibrations and energies of nature in order to allow for the proper user to unleash devestating attacks. Special attack(s) is a massive strike to the ground creates a fissure, from which an explosion emmits from/ sycranization with the air currents allows for a variety of wind based attacks including a small tornado or a drilling current of arial debris.

Keyeszx
Jun 6, 2006, 10:27 PM
i dont care about the PSo weapon they bring back if they do all i want is a keyblade and the way to dawn photon charged both r from kingdom hearts

DarthTyranus
Jun 7, 2006, 04:11 AM
Since Lame/Excalibur and SJS/TJS are so dan popular, whether you have em or not, maybe they should bring back unsealable swords to PSU?

Zarbolord
Jun 7, 2006, 04:19 AM
I made some more. How about these:

- Leukon Knife: Age:??? Legendary blade wielded by Leukon Knights, relics created by the ancient civilisation to guard Dark Falz. It's Blade is hard to percieve as it continuously changes dimensions. Sword type weapon that inflicts confusion at almost every hit. A come back from EPIII.

- Semaphorus Duel (comming from Ancient Greek word red): Twin Slicer *XD* That inflicts random fire techniques upon any enemeis it touches. The basic damage is low, but magical power is immense. Dawned on our civilisation as of AUW 2006 *lol*.

Serephim
Jun 7, 2006, 12:05 PM
its really lame how they modeled the normal sword after Flowen's Sword, but i guess it makes sense that they would when you think about it.

DB's Saber. (weak but cool looking.)

Kaldablog ( same as DB)

Dragon Slayer (cool looking.)

Sange , Yasha, and Sange&Yasha. (strong and cool looking)

Musashi's and all its colored forms. (Ryoten's reason.)

M&A60 Vise (do i need to tell you?)

Sealed J-Sword ( Do i REALLY need to tell you?)

Stag Cutlery ( the double sabers in PSU look like shyt. kinda like row boat paddles.)

Morning Glory (need i tell you?)

All the Force weapons. (they all were pretty useless for magic casters besides the Hildebear Cane, but GOD they looked cool. ) Esp. Ice Staff : Dagon. Fire Secptor: Agni, and Storm Wand : Indri.

All the HUnew weapons. (espically Cross Scar and Blade Dance. Blade Dance could have looked so much cooler than it did.)

All the Ranger Weapons. (espically the ones that shot huge photon bullets and all the special ones like Inferno boozoka, That flamethrower one and Icethrower one, and the ones that shot cool bullets)

DestroyerFO
Jun 7, 2006, 01:57 PM
On 2006-06-07 10:05, Serephim wrote:
its really lame how they modeled the normal sword after Flowen's Sword, but i guess it makes sense that they would when you think about it.

DB's Saber. (weak but cool looking.)

Kaldablog ( same as DB)

Dragon Slayer (cool looking.)

Sange , Yasha, and Sange&Yasha. (strong and cool looking)

Musashi's and all its colored forms. (Ryoten's reason.)

M&A60 Vise (do i need to tell you?)

Sealed J-Sword ( Do i REALLY need to tell you?)

Stag Cutlery ( the double sabers in PSU look like shyt. kinda like row boat paddles.)

Morning Glory (need i tell you?)

All the Force weapons. (they all were pretty useless for magic casters besides the Hildebear Cane, but GOD they looked cool. ) Esp. Ice Staff : Dagon. Fire Secptor: Agni, and Storm Wand : Indri.

All the HUnew weapons. (espically Cross Scar and Blade Dance. Blade Dance could have looked so much cooler than it did.)

All the Ranger Weapons. (espically the ones that shot huge photon bullets and all the special ones like Inferno boozoka, That flamethrower one and Icethrower one, and the ones that shot cool bullets)

um dude u put things tat looked cool to you why?