PDA

View Full Version : Is Whitill the best ID?

Hrith
Jun 6, 2006, 01:49 PM
die, Dutchman

EJ
Jun 6, 2006, 01:52 PM
Bluefull ftw!

Dhylec
Jun 6, 2006, 01:57 PM
pinkal ;o

Sef
Jun 6, 2006, 01:58 PM
Who are you again?

EJ
Jun 6, 2006, 01:59 PM
That Bob and there Steve and I think that is Greg but we don't talk to him much. :3

Tycho
Jun 6, 2006, 02:02 PM
Of course there are facts, if there weren't, we'd have a bunch of n00bs saying Bluefull and Pinkal are good IDs, get real.

Quote:

On 2005-02-20 21:08, Skorpius wrote:
Same can be said with most other IDs.
Purplenum offers quite a bit of HU weapons, has a good exclusive, and also has quality pipeables.
Oran does the same, (HU/Ra stuff, with decent exclusives) and Oran is classified as a bad ID, by most masses.

My confusion lingers... If it's because Whitill has 3 exclusives in ruins, along with Cudgel, why is it labeled as "The Best"? I don't quite understand how 4 items in Ruins translates to "The Best" x.x

It's because you suck.
Read the whole post from DezoPenguin instead of quoting what allows you to post your bullshit.

Come on, you're comparing Whitill to Oran ? how stupid can you get ?
Do you realise how stupid your pseudo-arguments are ?
Like when you said Whitill was bad for wands with hit%... that's not even an argument, it's too retarded to be one.
Do you realise the kind of bullshit you have to come up with to make you feel you're right ?

Opinion: I like wands with hit%.
Fact: Sabers are better than wands.
Mathematically and logically, you fail.

But I do not talk to people who do not listen; you're not even posting this topic to be proven wrong, but to spread your bullshit, as you have many times in the past, already.

Back on the subject, this here topic has proven that I'm right several times:
Quote:

On 2005-02-20 04:52, Tycho wrote:
Fact? There is no best ID. The few useful (best) items in the game are either pipable, ID-unrelated, possible to get within a day, or have their best droprates below Ultimate

That is the most erroneous thing I heard about PSO in a while.
That is a fucking opinion.
For instance, I do not pipe and I do not care about 90% of the rares we get in lower difficulties.
Next...

Quote:

On 2005-02-20 07:48, Blue-Hawk wrote:
I have played the ID on and off since v1. Never can get too many good thigs to drop, nor am I impressed with the drops.

v1 and v2 are irrelevant.
Experience means nothing.

Quote:

On 2005-02-20 19:42, Tycho wrote:
I beg to differ, recheck your numbers. Pal Rappies are easier to get to, so in the end it's the same.

Wrong, if you consider piping it, Whitill is better. It's not like you will get the Agito in 10 rappies or less.
Remember VulpesMundi that went through 98 rare monsters before it dropped ?
Or Jason's 92 Hildetorrs that never dropped Syncesta ?
Or even me, I have slain 63 Pouilly Slimes, and no Lavis.
On average, Whitill is better, and average is what matters; "if you get lucky" is a retarded argument.
And if you do not pipe, Purplenum has the easiest Agito 1975, by very far.

Quote:

Asuka is even easier for Pinkal, same rate, but on Barba Ray.

Once again, wrong. They are as easy, but the easiest Asuka is in Whitill, from Mericarol.

Quote:

Yami is the same rate on several IDs, it's really flawed to put this under best drops for Whitill, it's almost ID-unrelated.

It's better in Whitill WT because 14 monsters drop it instead of 8.
Easiest Yamigarasu is Viridia, anyway, whether online or offline.

Whitill is not the best ID in the sense that it gets you all items in the game, motherfucking duh.

It's just that no other ID scores better on a general rule.

So when you look at all the drops (and rates, of course) of all IDs and as far as any class is concerned, Whitill wins; here's your fact.

And it's against the rules to disclose private conversations without all parties' consent.

On a final note, although he forgot some stuff, DezoPenguin summed up the facts rather well.
Deus, too.

The search function works again, use it, I have already exposed why Whitill and Purplenum are the best 2 IDs in this game, and I'm not explaining again, especially to people who blatantly refuse to learn.

.. Obviously, there's a mutually causal relationship between Whitill and RAmarls being the best and a certain person using them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Hrith
Jun 6, 2006, 02:07 PM
On 2006-06-06 11:58, Sef wrote:
Who are you again?Your mom.

I already replied to Tych in the first post, anticipation ftw!

Tycho
Jun 6, 2006, 02:08 PM
How clever. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Hrith
Jun 6, 2006, 02:16 PM
Looking back on that post of mine, I cannot believe I was so nice at the time, being a jerk is much better, I reckon.

Sef
Jun 6, 2006, 02:18 PM
Yeah, you do seem like the whiny old woman type.

rena-ko
Jun 6, 2006, 02:19 PM
and thus his mask falls down to the ground exposing his true nature. a few pregnant women and girly men faint in the progress.

Tycho
Jun 6, 2006, 02:19 PM
Yeah, you actually took the time to write stuff out instead just filling a page using images instead. :P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2006-06-06 12:19 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
Jun 6, 2006, 02:34 PM
Whitill power? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Scrub
Jun 6, 2006, 02:36 PM
What the fuck is this shit doing in MY FKL?

Hrith
Jun 6, 2006, 02:45 PM
Your FKL? *looks at join date*

Tact
Jun 6, 2006, 02:50 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Even if you are president of FKL, it doesn't mean you OWN it. >_>

Dhylec
Jun 6, 2006, 02:58 PM
;o

PhotonDrop
Jun 6, 2006, 03:42 PM
Of course it does, don't be stupid.

Kuea
Jun 6, 2006, 03:48 PM
>.>

I miss the days when a Sec ID was nothing but a Sec ID ._.

Feelmirath
Jun 6, 2006, 03:49 PM
On 2006-06-06 13:42, PhotonDrop wrote:
Of course not it doesn't, do not be not stupid.

>_>

EDIT: Oh ya, REEL SMOOV apostraphe ¬_¬

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Feelmirath on 2006-06-06 13:50 ]</font>

Sef
Jun 6, 2006, 03:57 PM
On 2006-06-06 12:45, Kef wrote:
Your FKL? *looks at join date*

So because you joined earlier, it's your's?

Makes sense.

Scrub
Jun 6, 2006, 04:04 PM
I dont see YOU being the president of anything, Kef.

Besides maybe STUPID! HAHA!

navci
Jun 6, 2006, 04:09 PM
huh

Hrith
Jun 6, 2006, 04:25 PM
On 2006-06-06 13:57, Sef wrote:
So because you joined earlier, it's your's?

Makes sense.But I never said it was mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

On 2006-06-06 14:04, Scrub wrote:
I dont see YOU being the president of anything, Kef.I preside your mom, all right.

Charmander02
Jun 6, 2006, 04:32 PM
Redria. 'nuff said.

Skorpius
Jun 6, 2006, 05:47 PM
All of your opinions are invalid, and you know nothing of what you are talking about. Go back to learning and stop making a fool of yourself, n00b.