PDA

View Full Version : >_>

FOAtHeart
Jun 10, 2006, 12:59 PM
I had a dream that Kuda had his own section of PSOW

it was called "Skuda's lounge" and everybody just sat around and talked about him.

oh god

Shattered_weasel
Jun 10, 2006, 01:23 PM
I had a dream last night that it was "Dark Ages" and the world was slowly being taken over by an evil necromancer. Luckily there only savior me and I was easily able to defeat the Necro with a thought. Too bad that they learned later on that I would be the new ruler of the world.

Hrigg
Jun 10, 2006, 01:25 PM
I had a dream last night in which there was a lot of flying hamsters and huge watermelons who ruled the lands.

It was one helluva nightmare.

Shattered_weasel
Jun 10, 2006, 01:32 PM
On 2006-06-10 11:25, Hrigg wrote:
I had a dream last night in which there was a lot of flying hamsters and huge watermelons who ruled the lands.

It was one helluva nightmare.

I guess somehow my dream ended up in yours.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 10, 2006, 01:52 PM
On 2006-06-10 10:59, FOAtHeart wrote:

it was called "Skuda's lounge" and everybody just sat around and talked about him.

oh god

Did we also all steal one of his pictures, one by one, until they were all gone?

That would be his nightmare.

Skuda
Jun 10, 2006, 03:37 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I'm actually honored, Fo.

Was I serving mixed drinks?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 10, 2006, 03:48 PM
Maybe you were dead, so we were all talking about you.

Suspense.

Dun dun dun.

Skuda
Jun 10, 2006, 03:49 PM
*ectoplasm*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 10, 2006, 03:51 PM
Maybe your pictures got wiped out and we were talking about that, oh.

We already did.

SEFKL said Mari did it. '~'

Skuda
Jun 10, 2006, 03:51 PM
nuuuuuu~!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Hrigg
Jun 10, 2006, 03:57 PM
On 2006-06-10 13:51, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Maybe your pictures got wiped out and we were talking about that, oh.

We already hid them in the trunk! In the trunk!

SEFKL said Mari did it. '~'

Sord
Jun 10, 2006, 05:25 PM
was Sumo rappy there?

DizzyDi
Jun 10, 2006, 06:12 PM
I had a dream last night that I went on an expidition into the rainforest. And the Juggernaut was there and he smacked a dinosaur around with a baseball bat. And then I tried to do the same thing and just pissed the T-Rex off so it chased us. And then my group of explorers got chased by some comodo dragon with spikes all on it, and then the group of explorers including me fell off a cliff. BUT WE SURVIVED. Cause we clung onto the trees that were growing out the side of the cliff before we hit the ground. Then there were giants around so we kept quiet and hid amongs the trees. Then the giants turned out to be friendly, and we fed them chips. Then I found out one of the giants was a long lost Uncle of mine, and then he got married.

Shadowpawn
Jun 11, 2006, 05:49 AM
On 2006-06-10 10:59, FOAtHeart wrote:

OGOD.

Skorpius
Jun 11, 2006, 08:58 AM
I know a couple of people who would LOVE that.

Tystys
Jun 11, 2006, 12:32 PM
On 2006-06-10 16:12, DizzyDi wrote:
I had a dream last night that I went on an expidition into the rainforest. And the Juggernaut was there and he smacked a dinosaur around with a baseball bat. And then I tried to do the same thing and just pissed the T-Rex off so it chased us. And then my group of explorers got chased by some comodo dragon with spikes all on it, and then the group of explorers including me fell off a cliff. BUT WE SURVIVED. Cause we clung onto the trees that were growing out the side of the cliff before we hit the ground. Then there were giants around so we kept quiet and hid amongs the trees. Then the giants turned out to be friendly, and we fed them chips. Then I found out one of the giants was a long lost Uncle of mine, and then he got married.

Dude, I want dreams like that.