PDA

View Full Version : How does photon work

tikigod13
Jun 13, 2006, 04:06 PM
I am comfused with how Photon works in this game. Can someone clear things up for me?

mechatra
Jun 13, 2006, 04:39 PM
Photon is used in numerous ways throughout the Phantasy star games. What use for it are you reffering to exactly?

tikigod13
Jun 13, 2006, 07:48 PM
Like there are resistances but are there photon blasts or anything?

OdinTyler
Jun 13, 2006, 08:40 PM
So far, there don't seem to be any. Mags have evolved to be true partners now (so I guess the devs felt PBs were no longer needed). However, a Cast's SUV & a Beast's Nanoblast seem to charge up similar to how PBs worked.

Photons are the energy waves surrounding all living things (think of Star Wars's The Force). Newmen are known to worship them almost as sentient beings & have created a religion dedicated to this belief. The C.O.G. is their main religious institution, set up on their 'home planet' of Neudaiz.

Fleece
Jun 14, 2006, 08:08 PM
PB just gets everyone killed anyway when playing with fags who Abuse its time freeze or dont have a clue.

Pheromone
Jun 14, 2006, 09:13 PM
On 2006-06-14 18:08, Fleece wrote:
PB just gets everyone killed anyway when playing with fags who Abuse its time freeze or dont have a clue.

quite agreed.. especially in WoL3 if you are a low level force and they chain 3 PBs... you die in the time it takes the animations to end ~~ assholes, I told them not to