PDA

View Full Version : PSU for...?

Kri
Jun 14, 2006, 01:08 AM
I really havent checked into this game yet but is PSU for xbox as well as for the PS2?

Rider
Jun 14, 2006, 01:09 AM
Pc, Xbox360, and Ps2 so far.

Kri
Jun 14, 2006, 01:13 AM
Oooo That sucks for me then. Dx
I have to go out and buy a bloody 36o for that game. Im researching on it and im sorta wanting it more and more. Lol

Thanks Rider.

cp99
Jun 14, 2006, 01:17 AM
A new PS2 runs $130 bucks right now, plus both the PC and PS2 versions will run off the same servers, so far, it looks like the 360 will be seperate servers. So, why not go out and do what I am doing and buy the cheapest solution. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rider
Jun 14, 2006, 01:22 AM
Back when PSO came out for Gamecube and Xbox they kept them on different servers. Lots of fighting on which was better and how the other side was worse when you couldn't even play with eachother. I haven't seen any information on everyone playing on the same servers no matter what they're playing on. I plan to get it for pc though since I don't want a 360 and I don't want to buy all the extra stuff needed to get my ps2 online. That and I just upgraded my computer to run Oblivion smoothly. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I need to go out and get a controller now though for my computer.

DizzyDi
Jun 14, 2006, 02:38 AM
On 2006-06-13 23:22, Rider wrote:
I haven't seen any information on everyone playing on the same servers no matter what they're playing on.

PS2 and PC servers are gunna be linked, its been confirmed. 360 servers are probably gunna be seperate.

Ancient
Jun 14, 2006, 02:44 AM
Not to keep driving the 360 home, but if you are looking for a good controller for the PC, get a 360 wired controller. They work on both the 360 and Windows! They are solid, and responsive, and probobly the most comfortable controller I've ever used. I love using mine to play PSOBB at the moment, not to mention my PS1 emulators work great with it.

Rider
Jun 14, 2006, 03:16 AM
Well thats good that some will be linked at least. I'd prefer alot of players and linking just means more people to talk, trade, do missions with... you get the picture. I really disliked the thought of taking one group of players and then splitting it up into 3 sections. Ps2 players, pc players, and 360 players. Don't really see why 360 can't just link with the other two if they're going to be together but maybe it runs into xbox live issues. Or maybe they would just prefer to be unlinked. Well in anycase I'm glad to see ps2 linked with pc.

As for the controller, I was thinking about the 360 one for a few reasons. It looks pretty comfortable and I use windows xp which I heard is best for it. But really any console controller will do. As long as it's comfortable to hold then I can adjust to the button and joy stick placement. Unless it's just really akward placement.

Fleece
Jun 14, 2006, 07:32 PM
Best for it? It only works on XP Lol

There are 3rd Party Drivers but good luck with them, They wouldnt work on Win 2000. I resorted to installing XP lol

Ooops Ballsed up, It works on Win 64 too. Forgot to say that.

Zargata
Jun 14, 2006, 08:01 PM
Poopy! Looks like I have to get the PC verson. xP

hypersaxon
Jun 14, 2006, 10:39 PM
On 2006-06-14 17:32, Fleece wrote:
Best for it? It only works on XP Lol

There are 3rd Party Drivers but good luck with them, They wouldnt work on Win 2000. I resorted to installing XP lol

Ooops Ballsed up, It works on Win 64 too. Forgot to say that.

People still use Windows 2000?!

daddy_zach
Jun 16, 2006, 04:48 PM
Best bet is to just get over your self and buy a PS2 and PSU for that instead of the PC version. lol just kidding about the get over your self.