PDA

View Full Version : Leveling a FOmar

Nitro Vordex
Jun 17, 2006, 02:26 PM
Is there a way to level my FOmar who is a level 31 quickly?
EDIT:legitly of course http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2006-06-17 12:27 ]</font>

Ma_Navu
Jun 17, 2006, 02:30 PM
Well, the only way that I can think of is to run through episode 1 quests that have many enemies.

blace
Jun 17, 2006, 02:35 PM
Go through hard mode and kill as many enemies on the way.

DikkyRay
Jun 17, 2006, 03:31 PM
Hmmm, if you have a high level zonde, gizonde, or razonde, you can easily breeze through mines (hard mode of course). Or you can do a quest that has mines in it. Just use those techs. Im guessing you are offline though, if you are online, just do ttf over and over again in hard mode. You are guaranteed at least 1 level per run

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 17, 2006, 04:05 PM
The mines are excellent to level in. Your techs can knock down Gilchics , which makes them very easily to kill. The only thing to watch for is their nasty little laser beam attacks, which have a nasty habbit of really ticking me off lol. Cuz they keep using them at really close range. Also, the Mines and Ruins don't really have that much of an EXP difference, and Vol Opt is much easier to get to and kill (he give like 4k exp or something) as compared to Dark Falz.

rena-ko
Jun 17, 2006, 04:10 PM
go for cana-rings in ult - rafoie nuke them (only the center one will remain), be sure to drop a pipe before you start, then pipe up before the center one vanishes) - back down, voila, the ring is back for another set of exp. you wont get any items that way tho, other than from the frist ring.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 17, 2006, 04:20 PM
Wow I never even thought of that haha.

<runs downstairs to play GC>

Dhylec
Jun 17, 2006, 05:01 PM
Hi-lev Gifoie is also good to take out the ring. Practice a ring or two & it'll become a cinch.

EJ
Jun 17, 2006, 05:57 PM
yes but it be boring to do canin ring trick, go to seabed and do the recon boxing instead if you want that way >.>

oh just play SoB

DikkyRay
Jun 17, 2006, 09:32 PM
Dang, i never thought of anything but run through, kill monsters, repeat. Thanks, im going to start a fo soon (even though i myself didnt start this thread), and this will be a big help for me, and everyone else starting a fo. That tp trick will really come in handy

Nitro Vordex
Jun 18, 2006, 03:59 PM
What is recon boxing i forgot >.>

GrumblyStuff
Jun 18, 2006, 06:31 PM
Get a King weapon with hit%.

Go to Ult Seabed.

Find a deactivated Recobox (it will not release Recons).

Equip all the Arm units as possible. Equip a MAG with high DEX (only if the added ATP is not enough to damage the box).

Shoot box with special.

Do this for a day.

Marter
Jun 18, 2006, 07:55 PM
On 2006-06-18 16:31, GrumblyStuff wrote:
Get a King weapon with hit%.

Go to Ult Seabed.

Find a deactivated Recobox (it will not release Recons).

Equip all the Arm units as possible. Equip a MAG with high DEX (only if the added ATP is not enough to damage the box).

Shoot box with special.

Do this for a day.

It also works one other all the other modes (Like VHard) but it is not very usefull utill ult. You can also use other weapons that has EXP stelling.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 18, 2006, 08:28 PM
The dude said he's a level 31 FOmar you guys. Quit giving suggestions for ultimate already.

zandra117
Jun 18, 2006, 08:40 PM
I dont consider boxing legit. I think its a cheap way to level.

Marter
Jun 18, 2006, 09:20 PM
On 2006-06-18 18:40, zandra117 wrote:

But he wants a FAST LEGIT WAY. Using SEGA's OWN SYSTEM has to be legit. Right?
Firing off a king vulcan 50 hit is legit. Is it?

sprky585
Jun 18, 2006, 09:31 PM
On 2006-06-18 19:20, Marter wrote:

On 2006-06-18 18:40, zandra117 wrote:

But he wants a FAST LEGIT WAY. Using SEGA's OWN SYSTEM has to be legit. Right?
Firing off a king vulcan 50 hit is legit. Is it?

but still thats like a rich guy who the only reason he's rich is by family inheiritance sayin he's succesful...its pretty much all a big lie

R2D6battlebot
Jun 18, 2006, 09:33 PM
So then you wouldnt consider piping legit either then? They are both just tricks in the game, neither of which do anything spectacular and take large amounts of time to accomplish anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: R2D6battlebot on 2006-06-18 19:34 ]</font>

sprky585
Jun 18, 2006, 09:36 PM
meh thats another discussion for another time BACK ON TOPIC!!! Just like, kill things and u get levels, trust me, it works, ive tried it

Marter
Jun 18, 2006, 09:39 PM
Okay,

To lvl up your Force, try doing TTF over and over. I am surprized that nobody posted that already

ColonD
Jun 19, 2006, 01:40 AM
Mines is a good idea, also, if you can't play online, get one of your friends addicted to pso.
Playing with them and kinda goofing off happily will make you more tied to the game, which will help. That and joking about '13 moon atomizers for a boss' afterwords is funny.
(Actually happened, I my friend had a few moons so I told her to drop em)

Letsee, ah, since it's a fomar, looking into getting the soul eater and frying pan might raise your level a bit, as well FOmars look cool with the scyth. (as I know how hard it is to even fight Dark Falz at that level)
Oh, and when you do fight the big baddie of the ruins, make sure your ice/dark/light resistance is a bit high. If you can live through all it's attacks you'll do good.
What else... oh yeah, also, if you get a offline friend above 20 w/ you, you can go to hard mode and train there.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 20, 2006, 12:58 AM
[quote]
On 2006-06-18 19:39, Marter wrote:
Okay,

To lvl up your Force, try doing TTF over and over. I am surprized that nobody posted that already

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif TTF? I'm still kinda new with the abbriviations around here n.n;;;

GrumblyStuff
Jun 20, 2006, 02:14 AM
Towards The Future. It's an online quest that gets you quickly to all bosses AFAIK.

xxTrystanxx
Jun 20, 2006, 06:18 PM
Exactly right, of course.

The premise of TTF is that you're testing out a new simulator for the government. You start in the room before the warp to the dragon, kill some stuff on you're way to dragon warp. Then you fight the dragon. After that you go Caves 3, fight a few rooms, and get to De Rol Le. After that, you go to Mines 2, fight a few rooms, and then Vol Opt, and last but not least, you go to Ruins 3, and fight Falz.

It can be lengthy, and a pain in the butt by yourself, but with a good group it's a fast way to level.

TheStoicOne
Jun 20, 2006, 06:54 PM
Except for when you constantly join games and that one person you know is gonna say "TTF?" does, and you wanna rip their heads OFF!!!(breathing heavily) But I really, really like TTF, andRT! LOL!=)

Jaspaller
Jun 20, 2006, 08:39 PM
I've got a Level 31 FOmar of my own. The easiest way I've found for leveling is to bring a good weapon or two and run through the ruins a few times. Equip a power mag with a Soul Eater or a G-Assassin's Saber and go crazy! The power from a high level power mag (like the 5/145/50/0 mag) would be more than enough to do some speed levelling

Nitro Vordex
Jun 20, 2006, 08:42 PM
I don't have online play so I guess Jaspaller's idea is best. Thanks a lot you guys! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nobo
Jun 25, 2006, 12:33 PM
I am a FOmar at level 116 and I am haveing no problems because I have a SEGA SATURN and a Rati and I use strong attacking weapons I keep a Hildeblues cane, a l&k14 combat and ared saber with me at all times. ultimate forest is a peice of cake and I kil them in a 3hit combo with a combat and a red saber. watch out for oblilys in the caves and temple I get wasted by their megid and I almost got killed by a mils megid but it went through me and I finished it with gizonde and it gave me a secure feet which is a 0 star blue item that is better than a secret gear.

DroolinBuddie
Jun 26, 2006, 06:19 PM
im a FOmar level 126 right now (still playin) i maxed out all my magic, and....WHY AM I SO WEAK!?!?!? =_=;; anyways, i say u should jus use magik -_-;; magik kills fast, unless ur magik is weak.....>___>;; but yeah, maybe play with 2-3 players too, or 2 player, let one player(if strong enough) be a decoy, and u can jus kill them while they hit ur buddie =P, thats what i do with 2 remotes, alone. the more players the more enemies right? >___>'"

(thats my way of speed levelin, for my lower level characters)

Chaosb
Jun 28, 2006, 12:03 AM
Just play http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zeig123
Jun 28, 2006, 01:29 AM
Yah it is alot more fun to do it alone and take the challenge then having to move arond two characters

Chaosb
Jun 28, 2006, 12:24 PM
Alot least time

blace
Jun 28, 2006, 01:31 PM
Playing by yourself can still be a little lonely but good way to earn exp without the competition for who gets what.