PDA

View Full Version : How good are you at PSO? Want to be my sidekick?

Spy
Oct 20, 2002, 09:05 PM
Yes. I think I've been a lousy sidekick for long enough now. It's time for me to do the ordering around for once(read: No more painting DG's or Alisha's nails, ha!).

So basically I'm looking for someone who can kick some Ragolian ass, without showing me up like I always did to my previous bosses(in all honesty, this one doesn't concern any of you too much. Nobody can show me up). I like to work weekends and nights, pretty much 7 days a week, so the job can be pretty demanding, and it's really not for everyone(heck, I wouldn't even want to work for me `cuz I suck).

I would normally describe myself; my work habits, personality, etc. etc. But I am legendary, so I assume just about all of you know who I am and that I'm pretty much it when it comes to pawning Ragol. If you don't know, then I suggest you do some research before submitting an application.

So, think of this as an interview. How are you worthy enough to be my sidekick. What's your signature weapon? Do you like to chitchat while you work or are you the quiet and shy type? Are you more of a lone-wolf or a team-player? Do you hide back and let others do the work or do you charge Dimeanians head on?

The salary is negotiable and based on experience. Right now I am still taking aps and interviews. Assuming I get a rather dull and lame response, I may have someone picked by the end of the week. And if you do apply, but I don't think you're good enough to work with a hero like me, I may put in a good word for you with that second rater, Cube.

I look forward to working with you in the future!

Keep it legit baby,
-Spy
*Makes peace sign and kisses air*

ginko990
Oct 20, 2002, 09:09 PM
How about you be my sidekick?

I think that would work better. Plus Im on all day everyday(besides school).

Spy
Oct 20, 2002, 09:12 PM
On 2002-10-20 19:09, ginko990 wrote:

I like the tenacity, but your cockiness needs some work.

And where's your "mad PSO skillz" description?

*shreds application*

Thanks, but no. Don't let my office door hit your ass on the way out. And don't ever bring another Donkey into here again.

Next!

Cube
Oct 20, 2002, 09:13 PM
*waits for regected applicants*

*hears crickets*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Cube
Oct 20, 2002, 09:15 PM
On 2002-10-20 19:12, Spy wrote:

On 2002-10-20 19:09, ginko990 wrote:

I like the tenacity, but your cockiness needs some work.

And where's your "mad PSO skillz" description?

*shreds application*

Thanks, but no. Don't let my office door hit your ass on the way out. And don't ever bring another Donkey into here again.

Next!

OUCH. PWN3D!

Spy: 1
Ginko: 0
Cube: 10

ginko990
Oct 20, 2002, 09:18 PM
On 2002-10-20 19:15, Cube wrote:

OUCH. PWN3D!

Spy: 1
Ginko: 0
Cube: 10

lol, how'd you get 10?

ReikenFeralsbane
Oct 20, 2002, 09:20 PM
*laughs histaricaly as he reads "Spy's sidekick" in the application.*

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 20, 2002, 09:23 PM
You know who I am, darnit meow. If you're a HUcast, I'd make the purrfect sidekick as HUnewearl. My strength is inferior to that of machines, but I can support with up to level 20 shifta, deband and resta, w00t.

ginko990
Oct 20, 2002, 09:24 PM
On 2002-10-20 19:23, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
My strength is inferior to that of machines, but I can support with up to level 20 shifta, deband and resta, w00t.

Im a HUnewearl I can do that too. PICK ME PICK ME!

Spy
Oct 20, 2002, 09:38 PM
On 2002-10-20 19:23, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
You know who I am, darnit meow. If you're a HUcast, I'd make the purrfect sidekick as HUnewearl. My strength is inferior to that of machines, but I can support with up to level 20 shifta, deband and resta, w00t.

I'm not a hucast, but I'll definetly give you strong consideration. The only thing that worries me is that you're working as a photographer, and as much as everyone would like to see my RAmar ass in action, I fear that your bosses may not, and the jobs could conflict. Other than that, you have a very strong chance.

Toyzferall
Oct 20, 2002, 09:55 PM
Well.. I'm the resident newbie... So I'm no uber-|33+ skillz oldbie or anything. But I know I can't suck THAT bad. Besides, we'll all be starting over for GC PSO. Heh I wouldn't mind bein' a sidekick. It'd make sure I always had somebody to kick ass with, and makes for strange RPing chances. I'll prolly talk WAY too much all the time, I'll insult bosses, and I'm generally always as up in the fray as possible. My only two sidekick-like characters would be my midget HUcaseal or midget HUcast. Take yer pick. Heh. At least I'd get to PWN with some REAL Ultimate Power!!! Ninjas rock.

Spy
Oct 20, 2002, 09:58 PM
On 2002-10-20 19:55, Toyzferall wrote:
Well.. I'm the resident newbie... So I'm no uber-|33+ skillz oldbie or anything. But I know I can't suck THAT bad. Besides, we'll all be starting over for GC PSO. Heh I wouldn't mind bein' a sidekick. It'd make sure I always had somebody to kick ass with, and makes for strange RPing chances. I'll prolly talk WAY too much all the time, I'll insult bosses, and I'm generally always as up in the fray as possible. My only two sidekick-like characters would be my midget HUcaseal or midget HUcast. Take yer pick. Heh. At least I'd get to PWN with some REAL Ultimate Power!!! Ninjas rock.

You get serious consideration too. Dang. The turnout is much better than I would have expected.

Toyzferall
Oct 20, 2002, 10:03 PM
On 2002-10-20 19:58, Spy wrote:
The turnout is much better than I would have expected.

O.o;; What, TWO? Wow. At least you set the bar pretty low.

Alisha
Oct 20, 2002, 10:04 PM
i think your perfect sidekick would be agent taco er i mean reaver

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 20, 2002, 10:05 PM
Blah RAmar would be staying back while I'd be stealin' the show =._.= Pink hair and red hose get the attention.

Spy
Oct 20, 2002, 10:07 PM
On 2002-10-20 20:04, Alisha wrote:

I think you just have sidekick envy. Submit an app. I just may consider you for the position.

haterade
Oct 20, 2002, 10:07 PM
Hmmm...why didn't I think of this before? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Oh, and I'm not looking to be your sidekick, Spy. You don't want people outstaging you now, do you? Besides, I don't take too kindly to orders. But you can happily send your sidekick instead of yourself to fight me and let him/her endure the pain/death... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

"You, sidekick! Go fight Lady Mayhem! I'll uhh...wait here and you call me if you need help!"

"Sure, leader!"

*sidekick fights; dies lol*

Spy
Oct 20, 2002, 10:14 PM
On 2002-10-20 20:07, haterade wrote:
Hmmm...why didn't I think of this before? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

No commento.

Oh, and I'm not looking to be your sidekick, Spy. You don't want people outstaging you now, do you? Besides, I don't take too kindly to orders.

I would have given your an interview, but it would have been a courtesy one only.

But you can happily send your sidekick instead of yourself to fight me and let him/her endure the pain/death... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Odds are my sidekick is gonna be even more cowardly than I am. Maybe I'll have to consider wiring them with explosives and then sending them to you. Or simply using them as a decoy and shooting you in the back with my twin RPC-90's.

"You, sidekick! Go fight Lady Mayhem! I'll uhh...wait here and you call me if you need help!"

"Sure, leader!"

*sidekick fights; dies lol*

Once upon a time the end o_O

Alisha
Oct 20, 2002, 10:22 PM
On 2002-10-20 20:07, Spy wrote:

On 2002-10-20 20:04, Alisha wrote:

I think you just have sidekick envy. Submit an app. I just may consider you for the position.

*takes break from atching world series*

please like i would take orderes from a ramar let alone a male

Spy
Oct 20, 2002, 10:27 PM
On 2002-10-20 20:22, Alisha wrote:
*takes break from atching world series*

please like i would take orderes from a ramar let alone a male

Wow. Somebody admitting I'm a man. That's a first. And with Abdur's modship and DG's return to PSOW I think we're now looking for the 4th sign of the apocalypse.

Agent_Reav
Oct 20, 2002, 10:44 PM
We are one and the same my ninja RAmar brethren! Heed not the foolish statements of the fur trader... I will accompany you in your quest to OWN Ragol. I perfer the good old justy and a high percentage durandal for melee combat. Just look at your other applicants and you will see who is superior... If you pick the cat I will hunt u down O.o

Spy
Oct 20, 2002, 10:56 PM
On 2002-10-20 20:44, Agent_Reav wrote:
We are one and the same my ninja RAmar brethren! Heed not the foolish statements of the fur trader... I will accompany you in your quest to OWN Ragol. I perfer the good old justy and a high percentage durandal for melee combat. Just look at your other applicants and you will see who is superior... If you pick the cat I will hunt u down O.o

Foo. I won't hire you on as a sidekick. How about an equal partner though?

Oh, and I'm still hiring for a sidekick position.

Toyzferall
Oct 20, 2002, 11:17 PM
I'd use a RAmar for a sidekick for ya... But... Ninjas don't come in second. Besides, Sundown is awfully... Non-sidekick-ish.

Cheech
Oct 20, 2002, 11:26 PM
On 2002-10-20 19:05, Spy wrote:
Want to be my sidekick?

No.

With <3,

Cheech

XP

Spy
Oct 20, 2002, 11:33 PM
I still registered before you did cheech.

rbf2000
Oct 20, 2002, 11:34 PM
Moved to player matchup, since you are trying to matchup with a player, and all.

Spy
Oct 20, 2002, 11:49 PM
On 2002-10-20 21:34, rbf2000 wrote:
Moved to player matchup, since you are trying to matchup with a player, and all.

Actually the goal of the topic was a creative way to get people to describe to me how good they are at PSO. Hence, the title and the entire paragraph asking for that information. Of course, most people are stupid and they missed the point entirely. I'm used to it though.

Danger_Girl
Oct 21, 2002, 12:09 AM
Well you're obviously going to need someone other than a ramar. Going to need someone who can actually dish out pain and isn't afraid to stand toe to toe with baddies.

I wont be submitting an application. First off, I would rather work with a force. Secondly, I feel I am overqualified for the position. Lastly, I've seen all you moves already.

*yawns and stretchs out on the couch*

Spy
Oct 21, 2002, 12:22 AM
On 2002-10-20 22:09, Danger_Girl wrote:
Well you're obviously going to need someone other than a ramar. Going to need someone who can actually dish out pain and isn't afraid to stand toe to toe with baddies.

RAmar-Ninjas are more than capable. But then again, I wouldn't treat a fellow RAmar as an inferior sidekick.

I wont be submitting an application. First off, I would rather work with a force. Secondly, I feel I am overqualified for the position. Lastly, I've seen all you moves already.

Pheh. Forces are weak. But you probably are over-qualified. You're on some murder-case right now anyways, aren't you?

As to my moves. Heh. You've seen what I wanted you to see.

Cube
Oct 21, 2002, 08:13 AM
On 2002-10-20 21:49, Spy wrote:

On 2002-10-20 21:34, rbf2000 wrote:

Actually the goal of the topic was a creative way to get people to describe to me how good they are at PSO. Hence, the title and the entire paragraph asking for that information. Of course, most people are stupid and they missed the point entirely. I'm used to it though.

ooo someone was pwned... XD

Spy
Oct 21, 2002, 10:20 AM
On 2002-10-21 06:13, Cube wrote:

ooo someone was pwned... XD

Indeed. There's no sport in barrel fish though.

TheWhiteShadow
Oct 22, 2002, 02:41 PM
While I don't do the sidekick thing, I'm always interested in playing alongside talented RAmars. Let me know.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 27, 2002, 12:59 AM
On 2002-10-22 12:41, TheWhiteShadow wrote:
While I don't do the sidekick thing, I'm always interested in playing alongside talented RAmars. Let me know.

So you're getting the GC version now!?
Cool! I can play with someone who I know from DC's PSO's now. Although many a friend is going XBOX and not looking back at lil' ol' 56k connection using players on PSO, I'm able to play with White Shadow now on GC and meet many new exciting players like Spy the "Spylord."

[Back on topic]
I'd be willing to team up with Spy, regardless of my position relative to him in his view.
Now to talk about the "mad skillz" as was this topic's intention.
I'd be HUnny bunny as well like Snap.
Lv 20 techs are pwning for support and with a HU's power and multi-hit weapons, we could take down all the bosses with no problem at all.

Plus if Danger_Girl gets on your nerves, I could strike her down as my womanly character and protect your honor. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TheWhiteShadow
Oct 28, 2002, 12:38 PM
Sorry, my friend. Actually, I'm not getting GC PSO. Spy never actually mentioned GC. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DeathCheese87
Oct 29, 2002, 07:30 PM
umm, i would be glad to play with you...but your sidekick? eh, i dunno. i'll get back to you on that...

Foggy_Pete
Nov 15, 2002, 08:26 PM
looking for a sidekick? im sorta new around here but id be delighted to be your sidekick:D except..you seem to hate it when people show you up. to bad, we could have made a great team

DB
Nov 16, 2002, 03:18 PM
Hmmm... Well, I wouldn't mind chilling with you Spy. Dunno about sidekick. But, i'd love to play a couple games online with ya. Figuring it'll be a blast. As for skills... I can take a Soul Eater all the way into Ultimate mode... o_O;

More or less, i'd just like to chill with a couple other old school friends. And about the subject, it didn't really matter to me. Sooo.... Just trying to arrange a decent game, with someone that has mad skillz like me, and loves the game for what it is.

Hope to see you online soon. And until then,
Stand tall and shake the heavens!

The one and only true Legend... -DB-