PDA

View Full Version : Zig Zeon!

Solstis
Jun 17, 2006, 06:37 PM
Hm... yeah... "Witty Joke FKL" slowly turned into "Funny Image FKL" which quickly spiraled into "Summer Vacation FKL."

Ohgod.

This has probably happened before and will most likely never stop. It may not have happened in that order, and maybe never happened at all.

And, seriously, FKL isn't all that special. PSOW is a great place, but it's not like FKL is some kind of fucking subculture.

We're, like, omg, the undergourd of Planet Sow, lol.

DizzyDi
Jun 17, 2006, 06:47 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gifMG

Solstis
Jun 17, 2006, 06:50 PM
.rar!

Wyndham
Jun 17, 2006, 07:13 PM
TAKE OFF EVERY ZIG.
'_'
BAKOW!

astuarlen
Jun 17, 2006, 08:02 PM
*butt scratch* Eh?

Allos
Jun 17, 2006, 08:13 PM
On 2006-06-17 16:37, Solstis wrote:
Hm... yeah... "Witty Joke FKL" slowly turned into "Funny Image FKL" which quickly spiraled into "Summer Vacation FKL."

Ohgod.

This has probably happened before and will most likely never stop. It may not have happened in that order, and maybe never happened at all.

And, seriously, FKL isn't all that special. PSOW is a great place, but it's not like FKL is some kind of fucking subculture.

We're, like, omg, the undergourd of Planet Sow, lol.

It went downhill for me after I put the DTPA on hiatus to make room for Emperor and their damn fine black metal.

m/

FOAtHeart
Jun 17, 2006, 09:05 PM
On 2006-06-17 18:13, Allos wrote:

It went downhill for me after I put the DTPA on hiatus to make room for Emperor and their damn fine black metal.

m/

ALLOS WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME

DizzyDi
Jun 17, 2006, 10:27 PM
A fine black metal advocate.

Sord
Jun 17, 2006, 11:20 PM
this might actually mean something if there hadn't been many repeated points in FKL history where people began to believe FKL wasn't all that only to forget it they believed that within a few months time. And FKL does have it's own sort of culture, even if it's as simple as be funny or witty otherwise your getting your ass owned.

PS: why does the title vaguely remind me of Gundam. which I've hardly even seen :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2006-06-17 21:45 ]</font>

PJ
Jun 17, 2006, 11:28 PM
Zigzagoon

Solstis
Jun 18, 2006, 01:55 AM
On 2006-06-17 21:20, Sord wrote:
this might actually mean something if there hadn't been many repeated points in FKL history where people began to believe FKL wasn't all that only to forget it they believed that within a few months time. And FKL does have it's own sort of culture, even if it's as simple as be funny or witty otherwise your getting your ass owned.

PS: why does the title vaguely remind me of Gundam. which I've hardly even seen :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2006-06-17 21:45 ]</font>

People probably "forgot" their previous opinons about FKl because it changed again.

FKl is to culture as Mad TV is to SNL. Not only is it a bad analogy, but an awful way to end a post.

Zeon is, like, so Gundam. See: About 7 other "Zig Zeon" topics.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 18, 2006, 05:13 AM
On 2006-06-17 23:55, Solstis wrote:
FKl is to culture as Mad TV is to SNL. Not only is it a bad analogy, but an awful way to end a post.

I want to be Bobby Lee.

Or FAT SASSO. SENOR BAGOFCRAP wins. Break you like so , wiff my knee.

Zeon is, like, so Gundam. See: About 7 other "Zig Zeon" topics.

It is a patter... repeating loop of the same old crap!

Summer Vacation FKL? Oh yes. Summer has just started technically.

Granted some of you people don't come around much anymore. Am I scaring you away? Does this end in fisticuffs?! Have you found a cooler place to hang out and spam up? How do Spidey shot web?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2006-06-18 03:13 ]</font>