PDA

View Full Version : Scariest PSO Moment

Lydia_FOmarl
Jun 21, 2006, 12:24 PM
Mine was when I fought the Dragon for the first time. In 2 hits it took me down to 1 HP.

Zuenza
Jun 21, 2006, 01:17 PM
Mine had to have been when i spent a lot of time for preparations for V.Hard Dark Falz.I equipped some Resist/Saints and Dragon/Hp.When I got to his final form ,I found out that I only survived his physical attack with 1 HP.I had to heal as fast as I could or...elimination.Fortunately,i survived.

Diricos
Jun 21, 2006, 01:40 PM
Last night, I saw a Hildetorr along with two Hildelts (playing Letter from Lionel quest). I was running away and saw Megids flying past my as I did so.

As Zuenza said, Dark Falz (form 3) killed us in one hit on Hard and Very Hard until we trained a bit more. Oh, Ultimate is going to be fun...

blace
Jun 21, 2006, 01:48 PM
A scariest moment in PSO game play was during the mini boss fight with Gibbles and I somehow got stuck in a trap and was nearly surviving if not for the extra scape dolls I brought I wouldn't have survived.

xxTrystanxx
Jun 21, 2006, 04:49 PM
I was playing Episode 1 Stage 3 in C-mode and we got possibly one of the worst maps I've seen, with a ridiculous number of Nano Dragons and Pan Arms but we had an awesome time and none of us wanted to screw it up, but we all ran out of scape dolls by the time we got to the last room. We finished the stage with all of us under 10 HP. I had 2 HP.

Note this was with a HUcast, HUcaseal (me), RAmarl and a FOmar, hehe... not the best combination, I know...

meimeilee
Jun 21, 2006, 04:59 PM
the fomar should have known a good resta soo if he didnt he failed at being a force hehe...no seriously,my most scariest moment is when i was on very hard i i was fighting darkfalz last form and i killed him...i though i was going to die it was fun though...his swipes took me down to 14 hp and his grants took me down to like 24 hp cause i had some saint resists.....and that was with a lvl 60 sumthing fomarl

xxTrystanxx
Jun 21, 2006, 05:04 PM
the fomar should have known a good resta soo if he didnt he failed at being a force hehe...

This was challenge mode. The highest Resta we found was Resta lv. 2, which would only heal himself. And he had run out of TP by that point. And obviously with no scapes, well, hehe, no more TP.

HyperShot-X-
Jun 21, 2006, 06:19 PM
w/ my Racast char at lvl 66, my 5th overall & the lowest lvl char to get to Ult offline, i blasted thru vH offline stages and went thru Ruinz to finally get to Falz, i had doubts if i would survive his 3rd form but i culdn't just give up there so i gave it a shot,

ended up using all my healing items and my soul was taken with HP down to one last slash attack, i had to take a chance & shot falz w/ charge laser anywayz b/c i was so close to beating it, and i killed myself w/ that last shot at the same time Flaz was dead,
i wasn't really sure if i actually beat it until after the 'You are the Hero' screen, surprisingly i was brought back to life and lvled to 67 !!! My mind was just blown off after that realizing how close it was, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

...and this was after playing this game for over 2000 hrs believe it or not, ... i can't even believe it myself but it happened to me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif What a thrilling gaming experience and what a great game, phew -

sprky585
Jun 21, 2006, 06:19 PM
lol trystan reminded me of the time we tried at stage 2 where that guy on our team fell asleep and was inside those eletric fences but we had gone to the next area so we couldnt go back and get him and we all quit becuase every room there was like 10 nano dragons and we all got slaughtered http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

but my scariest would be in Ultimate temples and i saw a mil lilly and killed it but got megided right after that so i was like 2 feet away from my SSS (i was under viridia) and some guy revived me and then he went to pick it up (I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOO) but it turned out he had too many items so he couldnt and i was like HAHAHA and he told me to give it to him but i said i was the one that killed it and i got to keep it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sprky585 on 2006-06-21 16:21 ]</font>

CCDragon4
Jun 21, 2006, 06:32 PM
my scariest moment was against ultimate dark falz. i had only brought three scape dolls and lost 2 in his first forms due to stupidity. I then managed to survive his 3rd form getting killed only once. But that was not the worst part, he took my soul after i had lost all of my scape dolls, and was hitting him with my demo comet (humar by the way) and i did one to many combos. well i ended up critical hitting my last hit and i thought i was done for but he died and i survived o.O.

Neith
Jun 21, 2006, 07:42 PM
I remember fighting VH Falz with my RAcaseal- Blade Swipe left me on 1HP every time. That was fun, I killed him just as I ran out of mates.

xxTrystanxx
Jun 21, 2006, 08:29 PM
lol trystan reminded me of the time we tried at stage 2 where that guy on our team fell asleep

Not nice to talk about Hypershot like that....hehehe.

Jive18
Jun 21, 2006, 10:52 PM
Seeing Flow's 2nd form for the first time. This was in ultimate multiplayer, mind you.

It probably wasn't the best scenario to decide to fight him for the first time ever, but my friends and I did survive thankfully.

hiraisho
Jun 21, 2006, 11:55 PM
Scariest PSO Moment?

Well lets see. I was lv 76 (im a HUneweral) and I was gonna take on Dark Falz in VHard mode. I had killed him in Hard mode so I knew what to expect. First two forms were easy. Then I got to the 3rd form..... OOOOOOWWWWWWWWW his attacks were devistating. Im glad I bought 4 reist saints so Grantz wasnt a problem, but his swipe right after was >< I died so many times. Hurray for having like 15 scape dolls on me. After a long greuling battle I finally beat him. I used all my diMates and fluids. I had like 5 trimates and 7 Trifluids left. (this was offline fyi) FINALLY ULITIMATE MODE! Then playing in ultimate mode for the 1st time scared the shit outta me cause I wasnt expecting totaly different monsters XD.

Drayma
Jun 22, 2006, 01:22 AM
Going online with 2 other newbs and seeing a hildebeast for the first time, we all just stood at the doorway and were >_> <_< >_> . ahh nothing can compare to the DC pso early days.

whiteninja
Jun 22, 2006, 01:32 AM
Seeing the red box from an impossible drop, and running to it thinking... "It could be it!!!" Then seeing the name... Your heart beats so fast, you have no idea what it is, you want to know, but you don't want to know, hoping, wishing beyond all hope to see that imfamous blue text, that little question mark, hating the x1, the yellow words of "YOU HAVE BEEN DAMNED!"... Err, I mean "Photon Drop" >.>;;

That moment of not knowing... that is scary. o.o

Hrigg
Jun 22, 2006, 01:33 AM
On 2006-06-21 17:42, UrikoBB3 wrote:
I remember fighting VH Falz with my RAcaseal- Blade Swipe left me on 1HP every time. That was fun, I killed him just as I ran out of mates.

Very similar thing happened with my RAcast and HUcast.

Dre_o
Jun 22, 2006, 01:50 AM
First time I encountered a Hildetorr.....X/

EphekZ
Jun 22, 2006, 02:42 AM
first time fighting olga flow.

Zeig123
Jun 22, 2006, 03:00 AM
My scariest moment was the other night. I was piping the hildelts in the forest of sorrow quest (the room with four at once) and 3 tors drop with one hildelt and if it wasn't for my scapedolls I would have died but hey it was worth three frozen shooters.

HyperShot-X-
Jun 22, 2006, 07:29 PM
On 2006-06-21 18:29, xxTrystanxx wrote:

lol trystan reminded me of the time we tried at stage 2 where that guy on our team fell asleep

Not nice to talk about Hypershot like that....hehehe.

...hey, umm...u sure that was really me? <.< >.> v.v ^.^ XD ahh yea, i think i actually did fall asleep once in a cmode trying to think of it now,.. lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif thx to you Jaime, now i'm so popular on psoX..."Hey, it's that guy who fall asleep in cmode game !!! lol", nah, i thought i culd pull it off at that time it was way past my bed time trying to help out the team missing a member for a cmode just like i used to in good ol' dayz, but ahh, shame on me getting a bit old now i think, tsk tsk, u see sometimes the most challenging part in cmode is trying to stay up awake for an hour, know what i'm sayin'? hehe.

Speaking of cmode, it's so scary when u'r almost done w/ a stage and suddenly one of ur party member freezes and get lagged out just to fail the mission or do it all over again for that memeber missing a stage, all that time & effort u put in getting wasted just like that,.. ppl might get paranoid whenever they see a lag while in cmode like 'oh shyt, don't u lag out on me now, Noooooo !!' lol. the fear of lagging out is scary as hell, XD

DonRoyale
Jun 22, 2006, 08:24 PM
Fighting ULT Olga on multiplayer for the first time.

And the last time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Neo_Strife
Jun 22, 2006, 09:34 PM
"Mine was fighting Volt Opt on Ultimate mode by myself at level, 105."

Zarode
Jun 22, 2006, 10:29 PM
First time to Dark Falz, V1 DC. Yeah, it was pretty creepy at first.

sprky585
Jun 22, 2006, 11:10 PM
On 2006-06-22 01:00, Zeig123 wrote:
3 tors drop with one hildelt

and the chances of that are like...what....1/250000000 some odds

whiteninja
Jun 22, 2006, 11:27 PM
On 2006-06-21 23:32, whiteninja wrote:
Seeing the red box from an impossible drop, and running to it thinking... "It could be it!!!"

And today, Purplenum Mericarols scared me three times. The first was a CCA run, PD. It appeared while I was right under the enemy, so I didn't really see it. The second was a "?SPECIAL WEAPON"... a Sigh of a God that a friend had dropped under the Mericarol. >_> I did see the cane symbol on it though... The third was on PW4:ET:F4. I crossed the gap, *bam* Merikle and Mericus gone; turned around, *bam* down go the Mericus. I turned around again without turning the camera, killed the Mericarol, and then the Del Lilies... Then I turned around and saw the red box... from where the Mericarol was... o.o

Photon Drop x1

>=O

Xaos127
Jun 23, 2006, 04:55 AM
Scariest moment ?
One time I was drunk, don't remember WHY I was playing PSO but anyways, I reached Vol Opt in Ult, decided to pipe back and restock. Now as i walked back to the weapons shop, I didn't really know what was goiong on, and i almost sold my Nug bazookie thinking I was depositing it. In the last second I realised what i did, and just saved it.
Scary!
And don't drink alcohol kiddies.

Saffran
Jun 23, 2006, 05:24 AM
A few weeks back, I played Ult DDwBP2 with my Hucaseal with the firm intent on winning. This is however extremely hard with a bot and I knew it.
It went all really cool but when the detonators spawned I somehow kept missing them with the mechs, so I used up way too many traps and time.
Then the last spawn kicks in, the Girta starts pulling me and I get stuck (my back turned to her) while the other ennemies start kicking me cold. Eventually I'm not stuck anymore so I let all my freeze traps loose while I kill the Girta with a handgun... my mates get depleted really fast.
I finally kill the Girta, turn around and kill the Detonator, am left with a Yowie and a Del Rappy. 10 secs left, 1 Star Atomizer.
Switch to Viviane, kill the Yowie, 6 secs left, the Del rappy hits critical. No Star left, switch to Mechs.
Killed the Del with 1 sec left.

I was shaking for about 15 minutes afterwards.

RadiantLegend
Jun 23, 2006, 11:36 AM
Power outage during my lv 200 game. I almost lost 2 lv 200's just like that.

DroolinBuddie
Jun 23, 2006, 02:26 PM
the scary moment i had was.....when i dropped my rares by accident and my friend was about to click quit game, and............BAM, i lost all my stuff.....but for sum reason when i went home n started it up again n played, i had all my stuff with me still, lmfao dat was awesome.

DikkyRay
Jun 23, 2006, 02:46 PM
Me and my friend vr did ultimate ttf. In mines we were raped. The barnanz just owned us. Oh boy, then there was ruins....

MadHatter
Jun 23, 2006, 07:53 PM
God, where to begin?? Let's see, there was a room in Ult Caves with 4 Obs surrounding a Mil. I ran in to rafoie them while my ranger partner took 'em out. Little did I know the room was chock full o' traps...Next thing I know I'm pulling an Indiana Jones with megids flying past my head.

That or the time in Ult Ruins where my same friend died, leaving me pinned to a wall with my Last Survivor. I couldn't get enough damage out, waited til I had a photon blast, threw a Farlla, then got simul-hit...Ouch.

Lydia_FOmarl
Jun 24, 2006, 10:40 AM
And also when I first fought De Rol Le. I had heard about him, but I thought he was just overhyped. I was wrong.

Amai
Jun 24, 2006, 12:22 PM
the scariest moment was.

when me and my friend were in the mines(i think it was two) and a Gilchic had some kind of error and came out of the room and into a hallway.

i just ran away. and my friend ran into room where the Gilchic was. but it couldn't go back.
so i went back into the hallway to kill it. but i couldn't so we were stuck.

but somehow we made it, and killed it.

was really freaky o_O

MadHatter
Jun 24, 2006, 05:33 PM
Oh yeah, and there's the reason I hate Delsabers...A Spaceship run where they tortured me. First, one of them jumped me in a large room. A second one walked up to my friend, nudged past him, and came straight at me! It was like the Delsaber said "Oh, pardon me sir" and ignored him to beat me down. Yeah. Then I learned Ep2 breaks the rules...We came out of a hallway and he turned around and said "Look behind you." Just then a Delsaber t-ported out of the hall. Creepy.

Zuenza
Jun 24, 2006, 11:05 PM
Alright,today I was playing through the temple in ep2.I went into one of the maze rooms,and got caught in the middle of a few enemies,and some ob lilies spawned behind the maze walls.I knew there was no way for them to shoot megid through the walls.Yeah,I was safe...Until a simple glitch showed up. Megid went through the walls and killed me in a split second.

MadHatter
Jun 25, 2006, 02:09 AM
On 2006-06-24 21:05, Zuenza wrote:
Alright,today I was playing through the temple in ep2.I went into one of the maze rooms,and got caught in the middle of a few enemies,and some ob lilies spawned behind the maze walls.I knew there was no way for them to shoot megid through the walls.Yeah,I was safe...Until a simple glitch showed up. Megid went through the walls and killed me in a split second.

Lol, reminds me of when I tried Seat of the Heart. I'm standing behind a pillar when My friend (Not playing, just watching) says "Are you sure that's safe?" As soon as I said "Relax, I'm behind a pillar" a megid goes straight through. Quest over T-T

Shykin
Jun 25, 2006, 05:07 PM
Ult towers! Sweet jesus we got owned so bad, one person even hacked his char and he died more than me. When I wasn't being ramed or megided I was being one shotted by gi gues. We gave up on the 8th floor. That and when me and a friend went to fight ogla flow since we beat falz no problem. We were winning and then bam we got hit by some attack and both died. No scape dolls and mags didn't revive.

Lydia_FOmarl
Jun 26, 2006, 05:29 PM
Another scary moment was when I first fought Dark Falz. I mean there's this green field, and POW! Lots of enemies! That was unexpected.

blace
Jun 26, 2006, 05:34 PM
Scariest moment was when I first set foot in Ruins in Ult mode. Without expecting much of a challenge I ran in and got slaughtered by Delsaber's. I really despise that surprise attack.

Another thing happened with Delsaber's in Battle mode with my brother and his friends. Three of the players were running from a Delsaber and those three came at me even my partner brought one for me as well. Rafoie was my only escape route only if I wasn't out of TP at the time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blace on 2006-06-26 15:38 ]</font>

BlackDarkFalz
Jul 14, 2006, 10:31 AM
My scariest moment was probably when I was on battle mode with my friend, and it hit 5 minutes left, but we didn't know about Delsabers. I was walking along, and one appeared, I got really scared and started to back off, but he was getting closer and I kept shooting, but could not hit. Eventually, he backed me up against a wall and killed me. Then I respawned, RIGHT NEXT TO IT!

Lydia_FOmarl
Jul 21, 2006, 11:36 PM
^ Ouch. Big ouch.

phongi
Jul 22, 2006, 06:10 AM
why does everybody hate Dark falz THAT much?
if u know the swipe is gonna be really powerful but it only does set damage then bring a or 2 **/HP and
resist/saints, or even better, resist/holy (if u ever find one...)

@BlackDarkFalz: YOU THINK DELSABERS ARE SCARY!? just provoke the delsaber to slash at u by just standing in front of it.
if it jumps at u, run towards it.
it should miss completely and ur right behind it allowing u to get a few hits in.

AlaskaMan
Jul 22, 2006, 08:45 AM
I hate dark falz... he keeps spamming grants on you which almost insta kills you or even worse he kills you. I alway get scared if ima die or not -.-

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 24, 2006, 12:45 AM
hp material with -50242 to its value. my character is dead.

kurisu1974
Jul 24, 2006, 03:05 AM
Not really scary, but more a strange glitch. My friend and I were doing ultimate mines and we were not very high-leveled yet and we were fighting a Sinow Blue. We thought we cornered him at the doorway and he kept on jumping backwards and hacking at us. So we went in the corridor to heal and oddly enough the Sinow kept jumping and all of a sudden he was with us in the corridor and chased us through it.

Magician4
Jul 25, 2006, 08:31 PM
My scariest moment would be experiencing FSOD while the game was saving, but not losing my char. Unfortunately that doesn't always happen...

PALRAPPYS
Jul 25, 2006, 11:11 PM
On 2006-06-22 21:10, sprky585 wrote:

On 2006-06-22 01:00, Zeig123 wrote:
3 tors drop with one hildelt

and the chances of that are like...what....1/250000000 some odds

No, it's 1/1536. Plus, I found 2 Nars in the same room. It's not that hard.

The-King
Jul 25, 2006, 11:20 PM
Just got killed by Falz on VH, I'm looking at the red screen now, he's still trying to kill me

Also I ran out of mates and scape dolls

OH, but a really scarry moment was, when I had my 100 thousand while fight falz and hard mode, with a low level 38 character with nothing but a DB's Saber

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The-King on 2006-07-25 21:30 ]</font>

whocares111
Jul 25, 2006, 11:38 PM
On 2006-07-25 21:20, The-King wrote:

OH, but a really scarry moment was, when I had my 100 thousand while fight falz and hard mode, with a low level 38 character with nothing but a DB's Saber

That makes absolutely no sense. Scariest moment would be first time fighting De Rol Le. That fight took like half an hour the first time. I thought he'd never die.

gw_epyon
Jul 26, 2006, 03:04 AM
The scariest moment in my pso history would have to have been a few nights ago. I fought the gol dragon for the first time and had two breath attacks hitting me at once. The lightning and the cold one. Froze me and instawtfpked me. (granted I was only lvl 13 using a varista...heh)

Zenith
Jul 26, 2006, 09:28 AM
Scariest moment, on my level 98 Hucast. Just finished beating Del Ral Li ( or have ever you spell it), then from there I decide to go into ULT Mines. I walk in the first room try to start fighting and get smacked for over half my health. I heal, it happens again. I didn't kill a single one of them and ran out of healing items...after that I was like "Screw this" and went back up.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 AM
must be weh ni saw the message for the curruption of the characer file. i turned off blew the card and tried everything nothing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Lydia_FOmarl
Feb 13, 2007, 10:14 AM
Got any more stories of scariness?

Callous
Feb 13, 2007, 10:23 AM
Scariest must have been the first time I went through all of CCA and Seabed to Olga late at night, reading all Flowen's messages along the way and finally hearing him scream "heeelp mee". That's some creepy stuff. I love it!

Banish
Feb 13, 2007, 05:34 PM
Mine would bee seeing a Hildetorr for the first time, and when it shot Megid, and I dodged it.

Also, when I survived Dark Flaz's Megid, 3-4 Times, i was soo scared!

Also, whenever a Ill Gill appears

DarthJeeba
Feb 13, 2007, 06:21 PM
Stuck in the 9 lilies room, got killed once by the megid shower, no scapes left, running all over the place and still managed to kill the mil lily.

Taleck
Feb 13, 2007, 07:01 PM
It is still probably first time wiht De Rol Le on normal at level what 10. That's some pretty scary crap right there.

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Feb 13, 2007, 08:25 PM
The scariest PSO moments:

- fighting Olga Flow for the first time, I didn't know what to do when he became orange http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

- Fighting the Hard Mode & up Dark Falz (final stage) for the very first time. I survived for maybe... ten seconds http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

- seeing my first Ill Gill... i thought it was someone (a hunter) coming up to me and it killed Elly. *sniffle* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ryna
Feb 13, 2007, 11:30 PM
Let's not bump a thread from last year. If you want to continue this thread, create a new one.