PDA

View Full Version : PSOW Guild/team/thingy

Fleece
Jun 23, 2006, 08:53 PM
Reight im writing this at 3 am hungover and no sleep

Anyway my point was this :

Someone should organise a PSO Clan/team/guild thing so all the PSOW'ers can organise stuff and what not.

It sounded so much better in my head 5 minutes ago.

I go sleep now.
*Dies*

Zarode
Jun 23, 2006, 09:39 PM
We have many clans/teams to go off with, and an offical PSOW team. I don't think you will have to worry about that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 25, 2006, 02:15 AM
Considering the fact that PSU doesn't have a built in guild system, the PSOW Team Center should see a whole lot more action.

Alisha
Jun 25, 2006, 02:24 AM
no offence to the few cool posters here but no way in hell id join a psow guild/team/clan

Disasteroid
Jun 25, 2006, 03:05 AM
On 2006-06-25 00:24, Alisha wrote:
no offence to the few cool posters here but no way in hell id join a psow guild/team/clan

/nod

voxie
Jun 25, 2006, 06:03 AM
Same. It just seems a little tedious. But I know it does something for some people giving them a sort of "united" feeling. But with PSO, all the groups fighting over who was biggest and whatver was really silly to watch. lol

Each to their own though.

Fleece
Jun 25, 2006, 11:05 AM
I meant it along the lines of if you saw a PSO- worlder you know you could ask them for assistance, instead of running round going 'uhmmm can you help me??' to every passer by in game.

Ryna
Jun 25, 2006, 06:52 PM
There will probably be a PSO-World PSU team once the game comes out. We were going to designate an official "block" like on PSO, but I'm not sure yet how that will work since the game will be spread out over several worlds.

UltimateCarl
Jun 26, 2006, 02:37 AM
Yeah, I'll enjoy it if we manage an official "lobby" area like in PSO, but on principal I always avoid guilds/clans/etc. The entire concept bothers me: it's just a bunch of people that barely even know each other forcing themselves together to try and win a jimmy-measuring contest against some other group of people that hardly ever talk outside of wars and the occasional powerleveling of someone.

But, yeah, in general I tend to like fellow PSO-Worlders. I was amazed how often I'd hang out in the PSOW lobby on GC and before I realized it, it was 2 AM and I decided I should go to bed even though I didn't actually PLAY any that night... XD

ZekeStargazer
Jun 30, 2006, 01:44 AM
For guild purposes, one for PSU has already been created. Freelance is trying to bring as many people as possible together in a community that will sustain people with many different views on gameplay as well as their own style. Freelance has a system that allows users to frequent themselves with either a few people or the entire guild, whichever they wish. While one team of rangers may meet every tuesday to reek havoc against evil, a council of forces is scheduled to meet weekly to share and discuss new techniques. With as many different facilities brought to the members fingertips as possible, Freelance is working its hardest to provide the best environment and experience to the Phantasy Star Universe gaming community.

Zinsian
Jul 5, 2006, 02:23 PM
As for my self. I prefer the lone wolf feeling. But a team of rangers would be nice. Reminds me of swat.

-Crokar-
Jul 5, 2006, 04:29 PM
swat is great. i never cared to join a clan/guild in pso. i did with a couple buddies but its just for fun. no jimmy measuring for me