PDA

View Full Version : Any Newmans/Beasties going to talk Musk Cat style?

Saner
Jun 23, 2006, 09:54 PM
That would be pretty cute! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

It would be so adorable, ya know? Well I'm not making a Newman or Beastie but it would be pretty kewl if some talk the 'mew' language. or even the Musk Cat (PSII+PSIV style where they always end a sentence with "meow").

But mew language might be more appropriate since
mew could mean many things. and they can still use meow and other variations to express different feeeelings. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

and before you criticize my view of things http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif , Newmans are in fact part humans and part Musk Cat. ya there are no Musk Cats in PSU but ya never know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

but ya I remember a good 'ol conversation back then involving two cat-personality people.

A "Hey _____(name)____"

B "Mew?"

A "RAWR!!!!!"

B " =O_o= "

A " =^.^= "

see? they even use the "=" symbols to represent whiskers! hee hee! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Anyone plan on using a similiar kind of style with their speech online?

of course not just cat-like, it could be robotic, or conceided, or gloomy, or ditsy, etc. etc.! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

so post your thoughts! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ether
Jun 23, 2006, 10:18 PM
God I hope not

Balthor
Jun 23, 2006, 10:27 PM
Those people, are idiots, and if they do type like that, they should be electrocuted multiple times over their internet connections.

Saner
Jun 23, 2006, 10:28 PM
um well I'm sure there will be some who will appreciate such creative chat styles without even needing to role-play, so to speak, but ya, it's one of the fun innocent ways some like to chat. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Saner
Jun 23, 2006, 10:29 PM
On 2006-06-23 20:27, Balthor wrote:
Those people, are idiots, and if they do type like that, they should be electrocuted multiple times over their internet connections.

wow.

ya'll sure fell off the wrong side of the bed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Have a Whopper. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif

zandra117
Jun 23, 2006, 11:05 PM
Saner, you have officially gone insane. You need some PSU now. lol

Alisha
Jun 23, 2006, 11:09 PM
On 2006-06-23 20:18, Ether wrote:
God I hope not

i concour

Kimil
Jun 24, 2006, 01:43 AM
lol, that'd be like online cosplay O.o
=^.^=

Blitzkommando
Jun 24, 2006, 01:59 AM
If they do I hope Sega has a chat blocker for the 'lobbies'. But hey, I think 'lol' is annoying due to its rampant overuse. I suppose if you want to chat like a bunch of hyper twelve year old girls more power to you...

...just keep away from me.

Skoal
Jun 24, 2006, 02:43 AM
On 2006-06-23 23:59, Norvekh wrote:
If they do I hope Sega has a chat blocker for the 'lobbies'. But hey, I think 'lol' is annoying due to its rampant overuse. I suppose if you want to chat like a bunch of hyper twelve year old girls more power to you...

...just keep away from me.

I'd love to see 40 year old people living in the basement playing online games meowing after every sentence. It would be great.

Nai_Calus
Jun 24, 2006, 03:02 AM
Amusingly enough, Myau's... What, two lines? Were both in perfect English. No stupid meowing. XP

(Then again, Myau seems to have been a special case, so.)

It's not actually ever stated officially anywhere that numen are supposed to be part Muskcat, it's just assumed from their ears. They could be part donkey for all we know. XP

(Though, I will concede that them being part Muskcat makes sense and is an easily defensible position - Muskcats ARE intelligent, even if Myau was apparently more intelligent than most, and thus a good candidate for being mixed with human DNA; numen/newmen do have those long pointed ears; Nei was originally designed with a tail thus hinting further at being cat-like, and numen are also supposed to be lithe and agile, much like a cat. Actually, it would probably make less sense if they WEREN'T part Muskcat. Unfortunately that makes one of my PSO characters a literal catboy...)

Anyone caught meowing, however, shall be summarily dragged into the street and shot. Neither Nei nor Rika meowed, and neither do any of the PSO newman, idiotic 'kwute' 'girls' aside. (Dear Light, my IQ dropped six points just typing that horrid abomination...)

*shiver*

KAWAII NEKO-BAKA-CHAN YA! MEOW YA! =^.^=

*shoots self, having utterly lost the will to live*

mechatra
Jun 24, 2006, 03:39 AM
On 2006-06-24 01:02, Ian-KunX wrote:

*shoots self, having utterly lost the will to live*

^
*scowls*
Urusaina!!!

*kicks Ian-kunx's lifeless body on the floor*

Disasteroid
Jun 24, 2006, 07:56 AM
Christwagons, Saner. Get help, man.

OdinTyler
Jun 24, 2006, 09:16 AM
What's wrong with how they talk, meow? I think its OK, meow. They are cats afterall, meow.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Authenticate
Jun 24, 2006, 10:33 AM
Heck, I like cat girls as much as the next guy (it's got ta tas and could pass for a human, it's hawt), but I never found speach impediments attractive or cute. One of my old FFXI friends used to talk like a mithra, and it annoyed the heck outta me. I never told him off about it though, because he was havin' fun and I didn't want to be a jerk.

DizzyDi
Jun 24, 2006, 10:39 AM
I hate cat girls. I had enough of them things in the form of Mithras in FFXI. =(
God please no. I hate all those words and those lame anime faces I immediately think less of anyone who does =^.^= or mew or =o.O= or any of that stupid stuff. But hay, whatever floats your boat, I'm sure they'll be a good little bit of people spamming that everywhere, I know I won't be around to see it though.

OdinTyler
Jun 24, 2006, 11:11 AM
Well, Japanese are obsessed with cats & catgirls. Goes back a long way. Admittedly, I did love the cat symbols that some players came up with & of course, I do love Musk Cats, Motavians, & Newmen. I don't obsess over it (I don't think). I can see where the constant 'mew' talk would bother ppl. But then, I've roleplayed as a dwarf (& they couldn't understand my 'accent').

Lyrise
Jun 24, 2006, 11:22 AM
Thank god for the blacklist option in PSU. If ANYONE tries to talk like this, I will deck them on the list within 30 seconds.

tank1
Jun 24, 2006, 12:23 PM
ditto.

zandra117
Jun 24, 2006, 02:43 PM
Well, a few nights ago I went crazy, I was playing PSOX and voice chatting every other sentence in palmalatin. People were like WTF are you saying. I was like "Favi mes nei lantak!!!"

Saner
Jun 24, 2006, 02:49 PM

ROFL!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

wow some really don't like that style of speaking, huh? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

don't be afraid to show your cuddly side. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

tank1
Jun 24, 2006, 03:54 PM
The men in white coats are coming soon XD

Nai_Calus
Jun 24, 2006, 04:28 PM
I don't have a cuddly side, meow. I have a bitchy side, I have a deadly side, I have an 'I'm better than you' side, I have a 'what the fuck?' side and I have a 'yeah, whatever' side, meow. No cuddly side, meow. =^-.-^=

(It's probably telling that my favourite race in PS is the Dezolians, who are rather definitively not cuddly, meo-Goddamn it, look what you people started. XO )

DizzyDi
Jun 24, 2006, 04:45 PM
lol, Super Troopers.

Dahilia
Jun 24, 2006, 05:46 PM
NO.

KuroNetsune
Jun 24, 2006, 06:32 PM
geez you people are stiff XD

I remember using to go 'chu' now and then randomly on PSObb, nobody seemed to mind much and some started chu'ing back eventually XD

it adds personality in certain cases :3 add me to the ignore list for all I care X3 would much rather play with fun people <3

Stray_Mag
Jun 24, 2006, 06:37 PM
This kinda all comes back to the "Who will roleplay" question. If you really, really want to get into character, this kitty-talk is the way to go. I sympathize with Authenticate about the whole FFXI: Mithra and Tarutaru talk. Every damn NPC would talk weird. Mithrrrra's would rrrreally piss you off with rrrrepetitious R's. And Taru's would stickaru the "aru" in to every other wordaru when you leastaru expect itaru...

-Klaus-
Jun 24, 2006, 07:41 PM
...Oh god NO.

...I can understand people wanting to have fun but...

I would never be able to put up with that... just bugs the hell out of me. I'd definately end up putting some of them on my blacklist if they ended up spamming it.

KuroNetsune
Jun 24, 2006, 07:52 PM
is what I said X3 you should already start putting me in the list XD

dunno, if I had to behave like 'the norm' or 'as everyone does' I would much rather stick and play offline, the fun of online is to, well, have fun X3 of course our definition of fun might vary a lot, to me it might be annoying to grind for levels and rare weapons constantly over and over, to be honest I get tired of it very soon, I would much rather take my pace to really enjoy the game and squeeze it's juice, but that might be the whole point for others, matter of personal tastes :3

Kyuu
Jun 24, 2006, 09:12 PM
On 2006-06-24 17:52, KuroNetsune wrote:
is what I said X3 you should already start putting me in the list XD

dunno, if I had to behave like 'the norm' or 'as everyone does' I would much rather stick and play offline, the fun of online is to, well, have fun X3 of course our definition of fun might vary a lot, to me it might be annoying to grind for levels and rare weapons constantly over and over, to be honest I get tired of it very soon, I would much rather take my pace to really enjoy the game and squeeze it's juice, but that might be the whole point for others, matter of personal tastes :3

It is a well documented fact that some people need to annoy others to enjoy themselves.

Elleranda
Jun 24, 2006, 09:30 PM
I will be a large, muscular beast woman killing machine. You will not hear me mew. Ever.

Polly
Jun 24, 2006, 09:31 PM
I think it says quite a bit about your personality or rather lack thereof, if you have to act like that to get attention.

"chu" and "mew" bullshit isn't the same as having a personality. It's a gimmick, plain and simple. And completely annoying to boot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Triela on 2006-06-24 19:31 ]</font>

Saner
Jun 24, 2006, 10:47 PM
[quote]It is a well documented fact that some people need to annoy others to enjoy themselves.

or maybe the annoyed people incorretly think they do it for the pleasure of annoying others? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kyuu
Jun 25, 2006, 12:07 AM
On 2006-06-24 19:31, Triela wrote:

"chu" and "mew" bullshit isn't the same as having a personality. It's a gimmick, plain and simple. And completely annoying to boot.

*agrees, nods, and concurs*

KuroNetsune
Jun 25, 2006, 12:57 AM
my my, aren't we taking this so personal? X3 as I said, it's just matter of tastes, if you dont like hang around roleplayers, just stick to play as you like, rest asured, we will be on a far away server X3 usually on PSObb I liked lurking on the more quiet servers, ones I knew people had similar interests (wich, there are quite a few) and yes, it's my gimmick <3 I just dont see why get so offensive about it but oh well, you are free to think as you like, chu~

Dahilia
Jun 25, 2006, 03:36 AM
I'm a roleplayer who cannot stand RPing around those types. I don't care who does what, I just stay away from what drives me crazy.

That said being, I have made a character before to mock such people who use this style. If I do it again, the character would be created out of a sheer flash of boredom and would last no longer than three hours. Again.

I'll make sure it's big, fat, ugly, and probably male when I do it, too. I will make it look disturbing as possible.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dahilia on 2006-06-25 01:44 ]</font>

ShinMaruku
Jun 25, 2006, 12:03 PM
The moment somebody goes cattalk ish i will immediatly start goign into Jamaican Creole
"Mew"
"Wah ih bumboclaght yu at chat bout?! When mi take out mi machine all ah uno ah go bloodclaught dead!"

- -
Edit for content.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-07-11 17:11 ]</font>

Saner
Jun 25, 2006, 12:17 PM
and this whiplash of negativity makes me wonder why some of these people play a Role Playing Game. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ruuku
Jun 25, 2006, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I find nothing wrong with this type of talking, infact, it's pretty cute =D

Kupi
Jun 25, 2006, 01:55 PM
On 2006-06-25 10:17, Saner wrote:
and this whiplash of negativity makes me wonder why some of these people play a Role Playing Game. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Some people prefer the tactical exercise. And it should be noted that the online Phantasy Star games are not all that conducive to role-playing; they give you very few opportunities to besides having a limited chat functio, not to mention the fact that combat typically demands your full attention.

That said, I still object to catgirl-speak as a "role-playing" thing. For one thing, it's blatantly overused; while I can't necessarily throw a statistic at you, it certainly seems like the majority of people who want to RP but have minimal experience with it latch onto the idea of throwing some cutesy animal sound at the end of their sentences or something similar. In other words, it's a great way to mark yourself out as a newbie to the RPing scene, as well as confound and irritate non-RPers. I will grant that people often have distinctive idioms of speech, and that technique is something that I implement a lot in my fanfics, but what you're talking about is just a crutch. It's no more "role-playing" than using a voice filter. I know I'm going to come off as an elitist for implying that I'm the only one with the right idea, but real roleplaying involves creating a character with a backstory and a personality and engaging other characters in dialogue, and neither PSO/U nor its community has ever facilitated that sort of thing in-game. There is a lot more to it than simply inflecting your speech.

And besides even that, the last person who compulsively mewled around here eventually faked their own death to get attention. Suffice to say that that person left a bad taste in my mouth with regards to people throwing conversational kitten into their discourse, nyan?

Alisha
Jun 25, 2006, 01:55 PM
On 2006-06-25 10:17, Saner wrote:

you fail. roleplaying is on par with cosplaying.

A2K
Jun 25, 2006, 02:07 PM
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/6546/stella3si.png (http://imageshack.us)

?

Nai_Calus
Jun 25, 2006, 02:42 PM
Episode 3 does not exist. *shudder*

KuroNetsune
Jun 25, 2006, 02:56 PM
but real roleplaying involves creating a character with a backstory and a personality and engaging other characters in dialogue, and neither PSO/U nor its community has ever facilitated that sort of thing in-game. There is a lot more to it than simply inflecting your speech.

huh? funny, I have found it incredibly easy o.o know this goes away from the topic, but now that you touch that, I do have a set of (three main and two secondary) characters, PSO based, and the game elements have given me more than enough bases to give those characters intensive stories, complete with place of birth, profession details and so many more, granted those events unfold on a IRC based roleplay, they do trascend to when we have the chance to play online and that's where the good old roleplay integrates nicely along with the gameplay, from matching personalities to types of weapons and styles of gameplay, can make it not only more enjoyable and with a nice spice and level of challenge as well

back in topic, out of all my characters back in PSObb, only one used to do the 'chu' thing, and, fun fact, it was the one people ended up liking X3 not because of the silly gimmik, but because of the character as a whole and fitting personality traits :3

Authenticate
Jun 25, 2006, 03:27 PM
Hey now, RPin' ain't a bad thing. It's all done for fun. Just mute people if they bug ya or go to another room. All I'm sayin' is that cute speak bothers me, so I won't want to hang arround people much if they use it all the time.

Now that I think about it, I do actually RP all the time. I just never noticed because it was always only with one person, and it's always been how we normally talk to each other.

Dahilia
Jun 25, 2006, 05:18 PM
On 2006-06-25 11:55, Kupi wrote:
Some people prefer the tactical exercise. And it should be noted that the online Phantasy Star games are not all that conducive to role-playing; they give you very few opportunities to besides having a limited chat functio, not to mention the fact that combat typically demands your full attention.

That said, I still object to catgirl-speak as a "role-playing" thing. For one thing, it's blatantly overused; while I can't necessarily throw a statistic at you, it certainly seems like the majority of people who want to RP but have minimal experience with it latch onto the idea of throwing some cutesy animal sound at the end of their sentences or something similar. In other words, it's a great way to mark yourself out as a newbie to the RPing scene, as well as confound and irritate non-RPers. I will grant that people often have distinctive idioms of speech, and that technique is something that I implement a lot in my fanfics, but what you're talking about is just a crutch. It's no more "role-playing" than using a voice filter. I know I'm going to come off as an elitist for implying that I'm the only one with the right idea, but real roleplaying involves creating a character with a backstory and a personality and engaging other characters in dialogue, and neither PSO/U nor its community has ever facilitated that sort of thing in-game. There is a lot more to it than simply inflecting your speech.

And besides even that, the last person who compulsively mewled around here eventually faked their own death to get attention. Suffice to say that that person left a bad taste in my mouth with regards to people throwing conversational kitten into their discourse, nyan?

So many good points.

Also, if one uses this gimmick for their character they want to use in their roleplay, it's safe to say they'll have to work harder to convince other RPers, especially experienced ones, they're not a joke. There's a stigma that comes with it. (Not saying you're obligated to prove yourself; this just comes with the territorry.)

Kupi pointed them out; some, but not all RPers of the scene see this as an overused tactic for those wanting to come off as insatiably cute and in need of attention. I myself hate labelling that as a roleplaying "technique," too, as it gets so abused.

Some people are just annoyed by it; to label such people as heavy-hearted or just taking things far too personally is a jump. As I've said before, I abhor it, but I don't take things personally. Some people simply don't like to have to wade through cutesy dialogue just to see what the other player is saying, and who can blame them for that? It's their prefrence.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dahilia on 2006-06-25 15:43 ]</font>

Kyuu
Jun 25, 2006, 06:49 PM
On 2006-06-25 12:56, KuroNetsune wrote:

huh? funny, I have found it incredibly easy o.o know this goes away from the topic, but now that you touch that, I do have a set of (three main and two secondary) characters, PSO based, and the game elements have given me more than enough bases to give those characters intensive stories, complete with place of birth, profession details and so many more, granted those events unfold on a IRC based roleplay, they do trascend to when we have the chance to play online and that's where the good old roleplay integrates nicely along with the gameplay, from matching personalities to types of weapons and styles of gameplay, can make it not only more enjoyable and with a nice spice and level of challenge as well

He didn't say you can't RP. He said that the mechanics of PSO/U are not really conducive to role-playing, and he's quite right. You can role-play by exchanging e-mails with someone. Giving an example of doing so doesn't somehow prove that e-mails are a form of communication particularly conducive to role-playing, though.

Also, making some inane remark about how PSO/U belongs to the role-playing genre also proves nothing. Being assigned to a particular genre is simply a convenient means of grouping something with other games that have traits in common. Being labeled an "RPG" no more make PSO/U something that has or needs people to practice their usually subpar writing skills on it anymore than Avril Lavigne rather inaccurately labeling her music "punk" makes it stop sucking.

I've played Final Fantasy VII extensively, yet at no time did I see an opportunity to create a character with a detailed background and an annoying, ill-concieved idiom of speech and use him in-game. Yet it was also in the RPG genre! Gasp! How can this be?! ... Point being, don't point out something stupid like the genre PSO/U happens to belong though as though it actually proves your point, as it doesn't. Reminds me unpleasantly of the people who seemed to think pointing out the word "war" in World of Warcraft was sufficient reasoning to support whatever lame-brained theory of how to "fix" WoW's PvP they were pushing at the moment.

No one is saying you can't RP, or that you can't be annoying and unoriginal with your verbal idioms. They're just expressing the fact that they find it annoying and unoriginal. Personally, I find the entire excercise of constant RPing to be tiresome and an annoyance. I'd rather play with people who are just being themselves and enjoying the game for what it is. But whatever floats your boat.

Also note: just because I quoted your post doesn't necessarily mean all remarks are aimed at you. I also apologize if I cause offense, as I'm very good at unintentionally doing that while arguing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-06-25 16:56 ]</font>

Saner
Jun 25, 2006, 08:38 PM
gee this is gonna be one long summer....

KuroNetsune
Jun 25, 2006, 08:39 PM
On 2006-06-25 18:38, Saner wrote:
gee this is gonna be one long summer....

X3 come on, it's fun XD

Saner
Jun 25, 2006, 09:09 PM
*sets up tent decorated with smilies* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Polly
Jun 25, 2006, 09:23 PM
On 2006-06-25 11:55, Kupi wrote:
[quote]

And as stated before, this person actually had no fucking personality at all that made them interesting to anyone once the charade was over and done with. Good thing her...his sister was here to save us all from the perils of C-Mode!!! Lordy me what WOULD we have done? What would we have done?

back in topic, out of all my characters back in PSObb, only one used to do the 'chu' thing, and, fun fact, it was the one people ended up liking X3 not because of the silly gimmik, but because of the character as a whole and fitting personality traits :3

lolcano, lollerblades, lollercoaster, and other such lolleries.

KuroNetsune
Jun 25, 2006, 09:35 PM
On 2006-06-25 16:49, Kyuu wrote:

No one is saying you can't RP, or that you can't be annoying and unoriginal with your verbal idioms. They're just expressing the fact that they find it annoying and unoriginal. Personally, I find the entire excercise of constant RPing to be tiresome and an annoyance. I'd rather play with people who are just being themselves and enjoying the game for what it is. But whatever floats your boat.

Also note: just because I quoted your post doesn't necessarily mean all remarks are aimed at you. I also apologize if I cause offense, as I'm very good at unintentionally doing that while arguing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-06-25 16:56 ]</font>

hm, hope we are taking this as what it is, a nice discussion, in no way I am trying to start an argue here, I am just giving away my points of view, can't learn much if we keep what we know to ourselves, and as such I do want to learn what others think about the subject

first of all X3 uh, let me tell you, my first roleplaying experience was in a rather extensive group, several threads running at once, and it was played on a mailing list, mainly because real time chat roleplay was impossible if you shared threads with someone from California, England, New Zeland and Spain at the same time, so play by mail was our only choice to keep things well controlled, in esence it is the same than playing in boards, wich is quite possible, it's all to the creativity of players

hmmm, I dont know if the next point was aimed at me or not, but, either way, I do agree, it is a label and nothing more, and in no way (unless I was misunderstood) I related PSO to that, actually I tend to think more of PSO as an adventure game, for the style of game wich feels more like an adventure game a-la zelda64/ rather than a RPG a-la oldschool PS, pokemon or FF

but I do find your comparation somewhat odd

of course FF7 wont give you the field to make a character, simply because you find yourself stuck to a set of pre-made characters, in this, the 'role play game' label comes in that you actually assume the role of a character and have him walk trough the game, it doesnt means that you go around making up stories and all, and on the contrary, as I said, I dont consider PSO to be a roleplay game, since it fits to be more of an Adventure game, but the fact that it allows me to create a character from scratch -does- encourages me to give that character some background, or in some cases, to re-create old characters of mine and integrate their old stories into the PSO setting

as you said, 'whatever floats your boat' I'm not that much of a gamer, several reasons but mainly being so bussy with work and family leaves me little time to go into the 'grinding' aspect of the game, most I did in PSObb was to hunt for easter rappies and Umbrellas, and I admit, I would rather have not, it became stressful and annoying, so really the game 'for what it is' just tires me very quickly, it's the social interaction what makes it be good for me and what has given me countless hours with PSO in the last few years

and that's just what I'm doing here :3 expressing the fact that I find it enjoyable, much like the OP does, as I said, I dont care if people block me or ignore me for doing it, I assure you, they will hate me in the moment but 5 hours later they will have forgotten my name, me, most likely in less than that will have forgotten their names too X3

so if it is such a trivial case, why do you guys make such a big fuzz? perhaps the Ranting board is more suited for those kinds of complains, leave this thread for those of us who enjoy the chuuing and mewwing :3 free PSU from hate <3

Saner
Jun 25, 2006, 10:15 PM
*whisper whisper* well this is a good game for roleplaying online because the first roleplaying game was in fact about creating your own character, not guiding a pre-made character with a pre-made personality.

and that first roleplayin game was Dungeons and Dragons, before even videogame RPGs were made. things like D&D and FF11 and PSU,etc. I feel RPGs like that are true RPGs, because you choose who you wanna be and player interaction has much more depth for roleplaying than any pre-scripted a.i. ya ES4 is offline only but that's a true RPG too. but PSU will be better lol cause of course like I said a.i. is very limited compared to a player community. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cone.gif

Ether
Jun 25, 2006, 10:23 PM
Its not the role playing aspect thats annoying, its the furry aspect

Saner
Jun 25, 2006, 10:30 PM
well Newmans and even Beasts dont have fur (in their normal forms), but they are still quite errr, mew-like somewhat.
more like donkeys, rabbits and kittens really. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

KuroNetsune
Jun 25, 2006, 10:31 PM
On 2006-06-25 20:23, Ether wrote:
Its not the role playing aspect thats annoying, its the furry aspect

ow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;;

now that one did hurt lol, that was personal!

Saner
Jun 25, 2006, 10:34 PM
nuthin wrong with furries!

they are the most kawaii and lovable people of all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

KuroNetsune
Jun 25, 2006, 10:35 PM
On 2006-06-25 20:34, Saner wrote:
nuthin wrong with furries!

they are the most kawaii and lovable people of all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

we do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nisshoku
Jun 25, 2006, 11:06 PM
I'll tolerate Meows, Mew, Nyas and Nyus, but up to a point. If it gets excessive, so will I.

With my weapons....What, no PvP in PSU?

*switches to another 'Universe'* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KuroNetsune
Jun 25, 2006, 11:20 PM
now now, if someone goes all 'Nyuu Nyuu' I'd rather step away and keep my 2m safe distance, them vectors are real dangerous >.>

EJ
Jun 25, 2006, 11:28 PM
I must say I think the cat girl RPing is overused too much and much rather see other types of animals being RPing than only cat girls.

Dahilia
Jun 25, 2006, 11:59 PM
[quote]
On 2006-06-25 21:20, KuroNetsune wrote:
why do you guys make such a big fuzz?

:|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dahilia on 2006-06-25 22:06 ]</font>

KuroNetsune
Jun 26, 2006, 12:10 AM
On 2006-06-25 21:28, EJ wrote:
I must say I think the cat girl RPing is overused too much and much rather see other types of animals being RPing than only cat girls.

Pangolin girls! PSO and PSU need more Pangolin girls http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gifDDD

EJ
Jun 26, 2006, 12:14 AM
I'm up for any rping of females that aren't catgirls http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KuroNetsune
Jun 26, 2006, 12:21 AM
On 2006-06-25 22:14, EJ wrote:
I'm up for any rping of females that aren't catgirls http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

rest assured that there will be at least a pangolin and a mouse girls skittering around PSU X3

... PSO needs a Rappy girl >:o

Dahilia
Jun 26, 2006, 12:22 AM

Or nonhuman girls that happen to make catlike noises but CLEARLY aren't cats.

I've seen it before. It's evil.

EJ
Jun 26, 2006, 12:23 AM
On 2006-06-25 22:21, KuroNetsune wrote:

rest assured that there will be at least a pangolin and a mouse girls skittering around PSU X3

... PSO needs a Rappy girl >:o

I be sure to look for them since I can take guess who will be using them o;

I seen a rappy girl just not in a game but in a manga :3

Saner
Jun 26, 2006, 12:25 AM
well Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho did some mewing on rare occassions, well maybe once. but she's not a cat person but it's still cute. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-06-25 22:25 ]</font>

NightHour13
Jun 26, 2006, 12:26 AM
Every cat i had died withing a week. Wasnt anything natural, i'll tell you that.

You meow; I dismember.

EJ
Jun 26, 2006, 12:27 AM
but she only did it once.

It ok if you do it once in awhile but not in every sentence you speak.

KuroNetsune
Jun 26, 2006, 12:27 AM

hahaha, yea... oh wait...

that's not a manga >.> it was a Doujin wasn't it? XD

>.> havent seen that one myself lol

on subject... wow, imagine a rappy character, going just 'piii, piiiii, pi?' XD now -that- would be severely disturbing

EJ
Jun 26, 2006, 12:31 AM
On 2006-06-25 22:27, KuroNetsune wrote:

hahaha, yea... oh wait...

that's not a manga >.> it was a Doujin wasn't it? XD

>.> havent seen that one myself lol

on subject... wow, imagine a rappy character, going just 'piii, piiiii, pi?' XD now -that- would be severely disturbing

Haha....indeed it was everytime I say manga that not manga related people believe me unless you know what I'm talking about XD

hearing pi pi all the time I think I may go insane.

or what about dog girls or bunny girls I would love to see some of those on PSU :3

KuroNetsune
Jun 26, 2006, 12:32 AM
hmmm, bunny HUcaseal >.> now that's something to keep in mind for after I finish the piece I owe to you lol

Nai_Calus
Jun 26, 2006, 04:02 AM
The Del Ian goes rawr!

Rawr~. ^n.n^___)~~~~> *bats at string, then eats a random n00b and some black ink to wash it down before curling up on Nisshoku's lap* o.o

ShinMaruku
Jun 26, 2006, 11:04 AM
Furries are evil... CSI made that clear....

Pure-chan
Jun 26, 2006, 01:32 PM
On 2006-06-25 22:32, KuroNetsune wrote:
hmmm, bunny HUcaseal >.> now that's something to keep in mind for after I finish the piece I owe to you lol

Seen it -.-;
...wasn't all that interesting.
...and it was a guy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pure-chan on 2006-06-26 11:34 ]</font>

Saner
Jun 26, 2006, 09:17 PM
is CSI the company that made the Pine Sol commercials? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Dahilia
Jun 26, 2006, 09:37 PM
On 2006-06-26 19:17, Saner wrote:
is CSI the company that made the Pine Sol commercials? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

OMFG

ShinMaruku
Jun 26, 2006, 09:47 PM
^
Winnar.
CSI is the show about Crime Scene Investiagations(CSI)
It had an episode about furries.. and mien gott it showed the truth.. they are the worst thign to come out the devil's cooch.

Nisshoku
Jun 26, 2006, 10:17 PM
The Del Ian said...

The Del Ian goes rawr!

Rawr~. ^n.n^___)~~~~> *bats at string, then eats a random n00b and some black ink to wash it down before curling up on Nisshoku's lap* o.o

What can I say? Del Ians are attracted to evil. And Ratis.

KuroNetsune
Jun 26, 2006, 10:40 PM
On 2006-06-26 19:47, ShinMaruku wrote:
^
Winnar.
CSI is the show about Crime Scene Investiagations(CSI)
It had an episode about furries.. and mien gott it showed the truth.. they are the worst thign to come out the devil's cooch.

because it's cool to generalize and be hateful of people for what they like :3

Kyuu
Jun 26, 2006, 11:35 PM
On 2006-06-26 20:40, KuroNetsune wrote:

Because it's cool to fling negative accusations at anyone who presents an argument you disagree with. =3

KuroNetsune
Jun 27, 2006, 12:04 AM
On 2006-06-26 21:35, Kyuu wrote:

Because it's cool to fling negative accusations at anyone who presents an argument you disagree with. =3

isn't it? =D

Balthor
Jun 27, 2006, 12:26 AM
On 2006-06-26 19:17, Saner wrote:

You don't get out much, do you?

Ether
Jun 27, 2006, 12:30 AM
Viewing profile <:Saner:>
Information on Saner

[16.64 posts per day]

DizzyDi
Jun 27, 2006, 01:19 AM
Way off track this thread has become.
Lets get it back on.
SCREW MEW AND FURRIES! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Blitzkommando
Jun 27, 2006, 01:40 AM
I think one of the things that annoys people about furries more than other 'subcultures' is the sheer ammounts of drama that tends to follow in their wake. It's not who starts the drama, it's the end results. A lot of people already have enough of that kind of crap in their lives and don't want to deal with more of it while playing a game which should be fun and relaxing (to a point, you want some action but generally with the creatures and enemies, not with other people).

So, in all, that's how I feel about it as well. I have no interest in getting pulled into the huge arguments and drama associated with furry fandom or the cat-girls, or any of that. I'll be paying my money to go down on those planets to be slaughtering the enemies with my friends, not to argue or be annoyed by constant 'mewing'. Then again, I kind of feel, along with the groups I play with, that the best 'RP' is oneself. Truly, the most amazing personality is that of your own. Nothing is as dynamic or real, unless of course you are an android in actuality and have no personality. So, why mask it with friends online? That's my feeling on it. I do occasionally break a one-liner that would seem fitting from my character, but again, that's my personality. If there is a way to make others laugh I'll try and pull that out to do so.

Sha_Hua
Jun 27, 2006, 03:39 AM
This topic reminds me of an other one. 'What I would do if I had a copy of PSU right now'.
If I had a copy of PSU I would Fed-Ex it to Saner?! He so needs PSU and as fast as possible.

On the other side he could be one of those MMORPG forum spammers that finds out his PC is too poor to play the game and ends up spamming forums for the rest of his live http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. Then we are stuck with him forever :S.

DizzyDi
Jun 27, 2006, 12:50 PM
Or he could just get a PS2...

InfinityXXX
Jun 27, 2006, 02:06 PM
On 2006-06-25 10:03, ShinMaruku wrote:
Or NYC ghetto talk,
"Wha? Y'all niggas need to lay off that shit fo real, be trippin like that, nigga don't you see what the fuck I'm wearin? I'm the Juggernaught bitch!" "I don't give a fuck who the fuck you are mewing little muhfucka!"

*sigh* I'm not trying to be a jerk but could you edit out the N word in that post. I don't like that word and yes it offends.
----------------------
You will never see me meowing or mewing or saying catchphrases after every sentence. Its too corny for me and I don't find it all that cute. Personally I hate cats(why not dogs?) but people are allowed to do whatever they want and if I play with a person the meows then thats his/her(I would hope its a girl) business.

If you don't like people that meow or woof or fart after every sentence then just avoid them, simple as that.

*my little 5 cents*

Pure-chan
Jun 27, 2006, 03:02 PM
On 2006-06-26 23:40, Norvekh wrote:
...I kind of feel, along with the groups I play with, that the best 'RP' is oneself. Truly, the most amazing personality is that of your own. Nothing is as dynamic or real, unless of course you are an android in actuality and have no personality. So, why mask it with friends online? That's my feeling on it. I do occasionally break a one-liner that would seem fitting from my character, but again, that's my personality. If there is a way to make others laugh I'll try and pull that out to do so.

I agree in principle. But personality doesn't automatically make people dynamic and being real doesn't always increase the enjoyment of those around you. For example:

If someone's personality is to argue constantly, mooch items, etc. - to me, that's not dynamic, it's annoying.

Also, being real is great until it's uncomfortably real. You know the type of real I'm talking about... the sort that violates your personal space and leaves you feeling like you don't want to log on to a game that you're paying for. It ususally goes something like this:

"...ugh I'm so depressed... My (boyfriend/girlfriend/hamster/life essence/whatever) walked out on me last (night/week/month/year) and I feel like I could just kill myself..."

I don't call that 'adding to the enjoyment of the people around you'. Instead, that's more along the lines of 'dumping baggage' on someone in an obvious ploy for attention. I can only speak for myself, but I don't pay a monthly fee to play shrink, mommy or security blanket to someone I've never actually met...

To a lesser extent, listening to someone talk about how bad their feet smell because they've been wearing boots all day irl just doesn't do it for me either...

My point is that in fairness to RPers, being obnoxious, rude, creepy, etc. transcends categories like RPing. At the same time; I can't blame people for getting pissed off at the vast majority of catgirl RPers, because it's a cliche that has been done to death. Honestly, catgirls are looked as the PSO's female equivelent to SSJGOKU users.

If you want to RP a catgirl - and you can do it in a way that isn't insanely irritating - I say go for it. I've met catgirl RPers that I like and who stay in character in a way that is believable and fun to be around.

However; if there's any question as to whether or not your RPing skills may make people want to claw their own eyes out - in fairness to everybody else, you may want to reconsider, or at least be polite enough to keep it among your own kind.

ajenteks
Jun 27, 2006, 05:31 PM
I wish Bob Barker was here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

if there's any question as to whether or not your RPing skills may make people want to claw their own eyes out - in fairness to everybody else, you may want to reconsider, or at least be polite enough to keep it among your own kind.

Agreed, but there's nothing wrong with testing the water. When nobody else in the party is laughing or playing along after a couple minutes, then it's time to shut up and play, or find a new party.

ShinMaruku
Jun 27, 2006, 11:07 PM
On 2006-06-26 21:35, Kyuu wrote:

Cool? I'm all for thepower!
That erpisode was bizzare as hell.

DurakkenX
Jun 27, 2006, 11:28 PM
People who think they can RP usually can't and those that do truely RP are often too natural for you to tell or have parts that are copied and are extremified to annoying levels and out of place.

Most of the people who claim they are RPers are idiots who don't know anything about what their doing and don't do what is necesarry to RP.

>.>
<.<

that's all i'm gonna say cuz i'm pretty much an elitist RPer who learned to RP with very good writers that were detailed and creative.

Kyuu
Jun 28, 2006, 04:23 AM
Although most people are in fact terrible writers (and it shows in their RP), I'd say it's a blessing just to meet someone who actually knows who to speak English within tolerable limits (obviously I'm referring to native speakers, although I've met people who learned English as a 2nd or 3rd or 10th language who spoke it better than many natives). A large part of good writing is being able to organize your writing properly, in a manner that doesn't make your readers' brains go dead from having to sort through a bunch of gobbledygook, quite apart from creativity, originality, and plot/character development.

Anyways...

That erpisode was bizzare as hell.What in the biscuits are you talking about? o_0

PanyoPanyo
Jun 29, 2006, 06:39 PM
What about a nyo and nya from Di Gi Charat ;3
Mew and merow work to http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif however I will talk / type it...sometimes

ShinMaruku
Jun 29, 2006, 07:01 PM
On 2006-06-28 02:23, Kyuu wrote:

Anyways...

That erpisode was bizzare as hell.What in the biscuits are you talking about? o_0

If you saw the CSI ep you would know.

isahn80
Jun 30, 2006, 01:55 PM
http://nerve.fugacious.net/drf/archives/FreeCat.jpg

If cats piss you off check this out.

My beast is going to talk like a goat.

I'm joking of course.

Seriously though, I don't see the problem about mewing as long as people don't go insane with it. If it's done properly, then I say welcome aboard; you can be in my party. If you want to be in-your-face about it and annoying as all hell, then you can go... I don't know, get mushroom-stamped or something (I originally made this much more unnecessarily vulgar).

I enjoy role-playing and feel I can pull it off well. I'm currently participating in the revival of the Hunter's Guild at the gamefaqs PS4 board, and even though it's just me and one other dude it's quite entertaining. The only problem I would have RP'ing online in PSU is that I insist on being intelligable and describing things to the utmost of my vocabularial abilities. In a fast-paced game like PSU it might be difficult to pull off, and I only type about 50 wpm max. If there's any like-minded individuals out there, I'll make sure to try and seek you out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: isahn80 on 2006-07-01 09:08 ]</font>

Saner
Jul 7, 2006, 03:43 PM
imagine if there was a bird type race. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BIRDLING- "Chirp?" OvO

BEASTLING- "Mew?" OwO

BIRDILING- "CHirrrrp!!!" >v<

BEASTLING- "Meewwww!" ^w^

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

isahn80
Jul 7, 2006, 04:31 PM
On 2006-07-07 13:43, Saner wrote:
imagine if there was a bird type race. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BIRDLING- "Chirp?" OvO

BEASTLING- "Mew?" OwO

BIRDILING- "CHirrrrp!!!" >v<

BEASTLING- "Meewwww!" ^w^

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

BEASTLING: "Mew..."

BIRDLING: "Chirp?"

BEASTLING: *licks chops*

BIRDLING: "CHIRP!"

*crunch*

MAGNUShunter
Jul 7, 2006, 06:06 PM
The Lord is my shepherd...

TalHex
Jul 7, 2006, 06:14 PM
On 2006-06-26 09:04, ShinMaruku wrote:
Furries are evil... CSI made that clear....

HEY, I resent that I'm not evil, just mislead

TalHex
Jul 7, 2006, 07:58 PM
furries don't really talk like that (atleast the ones i have met don't) and I will verbal beat anyone senseless who thinks of me like that... it's personal

Getintothegame
Jul 7, 2006, 09:36 PM
Talon, please don't double post. There's an edit button (http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/edit.gif) under your post.

Anyway. I'll probably be sticking to my normal voice, eh? Maybe.. not.

Saner
Jul 8, 2006, 01:49 AM
lol furries not evil.

some people are just too cold to understand the fun in it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Miyoko
Jul 8, 2006, 02:06 AM
I like to slip "meow" into my scentences, when appropriate, just to see if people notice. Granted, it's more fun to do in real life...

Saner
Jul 8, 2006, 02:27 AM
Your confession is respected! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

now then if only Beasts had tails by default...hmmm. I guess tails would have made clothes designs more difficult to adapt huh? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

but I guess saving the tails for NanoBlasts make them look more 'super'. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Alisha
Jul 8, 2006, 05:47 AM
i beast had tails they would all suck and be noobs just like all the hunewearls that used panzer tail. also im pretty sure beast dont have tails in nano blast form.

Neural_Nebula
Jul 8, 2006, 06:28 AM
Oh no? (http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/6086/psu03174pg.png)

Alisha
Jul 8, 2006, 06:43 AM
i guess i never noticed

Neural_Nebula
Jul 8, 2006, 09:13 AM
Aye, I never noticed the tails on male beasts gone-NB to be honest at first - turns out they do (http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1179/psu200605052058430162eg.jpg) in fact sport them though.

(I just figured from all the frontal pic's I saw and the idle stance that they were 'gorilla-eque' and wouldn't have tails. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Alisha
Jul 8, 2006, 09:30 AM
i still had doubts because one of the tails looked doctored but wow i cant believe i didnt notice O.o

http://psu.rdy.jp/src/up1657.jpg <---3 tails

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-07-08 07:31 ]</font>

Ryo_Hayasa
Jul 8, 2006, 09:40 AM
Well, unfortunately with this known, i might just have to throw a "Myah" after every few sentances for a particular re-create i'm planning.

Oh dear people are going to be so annoyed.

Saner
Jul 8, 2006, 01:58 PM
lol not everyone will be like that. many will tolerate it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Alisha
Jul 8, 2006, 07:00 PM
many wont. say what you want but the damage has already been done on pso.

Saner
Jul 8, 2006, 10:48 PM
damage???

it's not like people who talk this way do it to annoy people.

quite the opposite. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ShinMaruku
Jul 8, 2006, 10:54 PM
Vicis vobis ut effrego habitus - dress
Quoth tyrannus imperator rex rgis

SLyNKee
Jul 9, 2006, 03:40 AM
Roleplayers dont fit in or work at all in online games unless they are on a Role Playing Server..

In any non Role Playing Server a RPer will usually just look stupid and be heavily ragged on.

One time tho in FFXI a mithra in one of my PTs rolled her R's like the NPC Mithras do when the talk (Mithras = cat girls) so shes be like "Ok guys pulling! Geat rrrready. Lets get starrrrted." it was funny but she didnt over do it like some people do

Pure-chan
Jul 9, 2006, 04:53 AM
On 2006-07-08 00:06, Miyoko wrote:
I like to slip "meow" into my scentences, when appropriate, just to see if people notice. Granted, it's more fun to do in real life...

...like "Super Troopers"?

Yoruichi
Jul 9, 2006, 08:34 AM
On 2006-07-08 20:48, Saner wrote:
damage???

quite the opposite. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

She means like melee forces...who think they started the trend http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AlaskaMan
Jul 9, 2006, 08:44 AM
Lol thats funny that some1 did those rrrrr things like mithras do -.- the person mustve been a female only if they're manthra (Whcih some1 just goes on a mithra but is a man if those dont play it) But if i ever see some1 in ballista, ballista = conflic ill kill em o.o

SirenV
Jul 9, 2006, 10:06 AM
How it's been possible to discuss this for 9 pages is beyond me.

And if people can RP with a cat-sense well without being annoying, then so be it. But don't blame them, remember it was ST who wanted to make the kitties - So if the game is ruined it's THEIR FAULT XD. Although people would do it with Numans then, but they AREN'T CATS! *hiss* heh.

Well, whatever, I honestly don't think it will be bad enough to have to block anyone. Some people can be creative with it, but I won't be doing it. Although it would be sort of funny as a joke to have a beast run around going "MRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOW" at random intervals XD.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SirenV on 2006-07-09 08:19 ]</font>

Dahilia
Jul 9, 2006, 02:30 PM
On 2006-07-07 23:49, Saner wrote:
lol furries not evil.

some people are just too cold to understand the fun in it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

There are so many facets of furry, though, some of which, while not evil, are so on-edge and ready to cry persecution(LOLfursecutionLOL) to the point that drives most people dub them as evil.

You have the sane ones who just like the fandom.

But then you have the crazy lifestylers who call non furries "mundanes" and may sometimes use that kitty (or whicheever species they're portraying) speak quite often. Some of the ones I know have even used it when we CLEARLY were not RPing. They make the sane ones look AWFUL.

People aren't cold; they are on the defense, and for good reason. Furry lifestylers are crazy as hell and tend to be the loudest. So to call someone cold from getting annoyed/afraid of someone speaking like that is jumping the gun if you don't realize that, because of this bad portion of the fandom, some people might be dodgy.

Saner
Jul 9, 2006, 02:41 PM
well some people are just too sensitive for their own good. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I think those are the very people who cancel their account the instant they witness a rare-duping-cheater. sad, really. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Their loss though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dahilia
Jul 9, 2006, 02:50 PM
I knew you wouldn't read that.

Saner
Jul 9, 2006, 03:00 PM
I read it and I understand there are some who 'overdo' it, but it's all related to how one treats their area of social interaction.

to some RPers, there is no such thing as a 'time to act natural' and 'time to role play'. if they plan on roleplaying they more than likely would roleplay all the time, even if others don't play along.

This is a game afterall so people will do and say whatever they feel is fun. there is no written rules about roleplaying and non-playing.

Both styles are like 2 different cultures that are having a hard time to get along.

I'm surprised to see so many PSO veterans here offended and annoyed by something that is most natural in a "role playing game". http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

VAL-0251
Jul 9, 2006, 03:14 PM
Saner: Furry lifestyles outside of the Phantasy Star universe have no bearing on IRL furries.

Therefore, you even attempting to compare one to the other is inherantly breaching roleplay walls.

This goes for any furry lifestyler who tries to inject thier 'fursona' onto their PSU character as well.

End of discussion.

Saner
Jul 9, 2006, 03:23 PM
O RLY?

and how do you tell a real-life furrie from someone who just roleplays a furrie in a game? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VAL-0251
Jul 9, 2006, 03:37 PM
Claims of 'fursecution'

Mannerisms unbecoming the race they're playing

Immediate hostility toward anyone suggesting they shouldn't do something

Open admission

Inability to understand the OOC/IC line

These are things that just came immediately to mind, too. I'm sure there are more yet.

And, all of this is completely disregarding your basic perception failure; people don't roleplay 'furries' in any game. People don't roleplay 'furries' in FFXI. They roelplay mithras. They won't roleplay 'furries' in PSU. They'll roleplay Beasts.

The only people who are going to roleplay 'furries' are the actual 'furries.'

You also misused "O RLY." Look it up and use it correctly, for the love of god.

Saner
Jul 9, 2006, 04:34 PM
hey even if you aren't religious, you shouldn't say that name in vain.

anyways, I think I see your point about furries when you mentioned roleplaying mithras.

But either way, even though Beasts may not ever use furrie-like speak styles, furrie talk may suit some people's characters online when used in a mature and natural manner and stuff.
so it could still work out.

I mean even human type characters can meow and stuff on certain occasions, but not based on what they are, but rather how they feel about something.

so ya like I said, 2 different cultures that see this subject differently.

I'm not making a Beast or acting that way but I certainly would respect and tolerate anyone who speaks mew style or something similiar. it's all in good fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

TheGreyCliche
Jul 9, 2006, 04:43 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_RLY

Saner
Jul 9, 2006, 05:15 PM
um I know O RLY means "Oh Really?" at least I use it as a short version of 'oh really'.

Sev
Jul 9, 2006, 09:36 PM
If you are afraid of people online who put "Mew" after a sentence.... How the hell do you go outside? Ever?

Seriously... You wanna talk about overdone...

Ok, how many "Asshole" type characters are there?

How many "Dark" types?

How many "Stoic" types?

You don't need me to go on do you? If you don't like it, then don't like it. Don't say it's unorigional or overdone, because everything is overdone if you wanna go that far. If someone wants to "Mew" then they'll "Mew" and that's all there is too it. I've never come to understand how people can be upset by text. It's text.

TheGreyCliche
Jul 9, 2006, 09:53 PM
On 2006-07-09 15:15, Saner wrote:
um I know O RLY means "Oh Really?" at least I use it as a short version of 'oh really'.

oh.. i wasn't implying you didn't know what it meant by posting the link, i just thought it was funny that it had a wikipedia page.

i thought you used it fine... i dunno.

Ifrian
Jul 9, 2006, 10:09 PM
Im myself one of the very few males who dare to roleplay as a catboy.
I did all the way on pso and i will prolly do it again on psu.
I think its a cute detail that should not bother anyone.
So everyone who is bothered about it can begin typing down Ifrian / Koneko / Tsukiyomi and add them to their blacklist.
Its MY choice to roleplay as a kitten as much as its YOUR choice to never play with me or even block me , however , it doesent empowers people with the right to insult and offend me because of it.
And wonder what? i never had any problem about it on WoW, Lineage2 and FFXI , even if i was not even playing a cat looking character in any of them.
The only game in wich i allways had problems about doing it was on pso , i wonder why.

Guys thinking i was a girl and trieing to date me ... people calling me gay ...entire lobbies insulting me ....wtf?

I say chill out a little bit and just let people be , if you do not want to hear what they are saying /ignore name is your friend.

Alisha
Jul 9, 2006, 10:20 PM
On 2006-07-09 06:34, Yoruichi wrote:

On 2006-07-08 20:48, Saner wrote:
damage???

She means like melee forces...who think they started the trend http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

hello.... i was meleeing with my FO's since the days ver1 on dreamcast.in fact ironically enough my first character was a fonewearl who i deleted in favor of a fomarl when i found out she couldnt equip slicer of assassin.and my reason for being a melee fo over a hunter is so i dont have to depend on other inadequare fo's and can be self sufficient.

well some people are just too sensitive for their own good.

I think those are the very people who cancel their account the instant they witness a rare-duping-cheater. sad, really.

Their loss though.

your logic fails yet again

my pso gameology includes
Ver1,Ver2,ep1 and 2,ep3
i hate furries and witnessed duoing many times.
i dont need someone spewing mew and meow when im trying perfect my combat techniques.but if there anything i hate more than furries,its the furries groupies wich can easily make furries look like attention whores.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-07-09 20:37 ]</font>

Garroway
Jul 9, 2006, 11:11 PM
These games usualy sprout dedicated roleplaying groups here and there. I've been a part of a couple of pretty successful ones and I found it made the game so much more enjoyable. I don't typicaly play characters with augmented speach but when done properly I find it adds to the game expierence rather than detracts. In fact I'd rather play with someone who "mews" a little too much than with an elitist asshole.

If anyone gets a RPing group for this game together early let me know...

Saner
Jul 9, 2006, 11:47 PM
On 2006-07-09 19:36, Sev wrote:
If you are afraid of people online who put "Mew" after a sentence.... How the hell do you go outside? Ever?

Seriously... You wanna talk about overdone...

How many "Dark" types?

How many "Stoic" types?

You don't need me to go on do you? If you don't like it, then don't like it. Don't say it's unorigional or overdone, because everything is overdone if you wanna go that far. If someone wants to "Mew" then they'll "Mew" and that's all there is too it. I've never come to understand how people can be upset by text. It's text.

Couldn't have said it better meself. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

isahn80
Jul 10, 2006, 12:00 AM
On 2006-07-09 21:11, Garroway wrote:
In fact I'd rather play with someone who "mews" a little too much than with an elitist asshole.

That's probably the most intelligent statement in this whole thread. I mean, really, the most annoying meower can't possibly hold a candle to someone who just wants to be a real dick. At least the meower (or furry, whatever) isn't out to ruin the game for everyone else (and if they are, they fall neatly into the "dick" category and don't count).

If anyone gets a RPing group for this game together early let me know...

Never tried it before online, but I'm game.

DizzyDi
Jul 10, 2006, 12:06 AM

How many "Dark" types?

How many "Stoic" types?

Theres a difference between common, and overdone. Although I do agree "dark" characters or over ALMOST just as much as those catgirls are. Text or not, its still words, and while I don't get upset over it, it annoys the hell outta me when I see someone try to pull off the whole catgirl persona.

Saner
Jul 10, 2006, 12:09 AM
On 2006-07-09 22:06, DizzyDi wrote:

How many "Dark" types?

How many "Stoic" types?

Theres a difference between common, and overdone. Although I do agree "dark" characters or over ALMOST just as much as those catgirls are. Text or not, its still words, and while I don't get upset over it, it annoys the hell outta me when I see someone try to pull off the whole catgirl persona.

Meeewwww! You are not very mewy, are you, mew? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DizzyDi
Jul 10, 2006, 12:10 AM
NOPE, don't think so.
But whatever floats your boat Saner...Whatever floats your boat.

Saner
Jul 10, 2006, 12:13 AM
lol! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif maybe a palace instead of a boat. Oceans are scary. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Pyronin
Jul 10, 2006, 12:15 AM
I would rather say "Kupo!" than "mew", or "meow" after every sentence. Moogles kick more butt than cats do.

isahn80
Jul 10, 2006, 12:17 AM
Theres a difference between common, and overdone. Although I do agree "dark" characters or over ALMOST just as much as those catgirls are.

Damn. I've been using "Isahn," whom I guess you could call dark-type, since I was playing AD&D fifteen years ago... back then it a was fairly new idea. Apparently now it's been done to death.

I'm going to have to come up with something original. Oh wait, that's been done too...

Alisha
Jul 10, 2006, 12:20 AM
this thread is a lost cause because im out numbered. but no worries i have a group of people to play with that are more concerned with maximizing thier damage potential,and/or effectiveness than thier characters backstories.

DizzyDi
Jul 10, 2006, 12:20 AM
On 2006-07-09 22:17, isahn80 wrote:

Theres a difference between common, and overdone. Although I do agree "dark" characters or over ALMOST just as much as those catgirls are.

Damn. I've been using "Isahn," whom I guess you could call dark-type, since I was playing AD&D fifteen years ago... back then it a was fairly new idea. Apparently now it's been done to death.

I'm going to have to come up with something original. Oh wait, that's been done too...

It wouldn't be original if its been done too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I can't tell if your post is sarcastic or not.

Saner
Jul 10, 2006, 12:22 AM
On 2006-07-09 22:15, Pyronin wrote:
I would rather say "Kupo!" than "mew", or "meow" after every sentence. Moogles kick more butt than cats do.

but ummmm acting like a Final Fantasy creature in a Phantasy Star universe is kind of..... oh whatever, there are going to be Clouds and Sephiroths all over the place anyways. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif still, there's nothing moogly about Beasts or even Newmans.

hmmm maybe a senile character. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sev
Jul 10, 2006, 12:30 AM
I'm too young to be annoyed by everything at all times. If you try hard enough, you can find annoyance in everything.

What annoys me, are people that believe anything done has to be origional. How about we try something... It's called not worrying about what everyone else is doing and do your own thing? Do I care if Saner wants to "mew"? Not really. I mean... What's it going to do to me?

"OMG! There's "Mew" on my screen! I can't possibly look away or ignore it, I have to be annoyed. This is a total outrage, how dare you "Mew" in my pressence."

Man... Get over it. If someone wants to be Blonde, have a big sword, and name thereself Cloud9739279423, that's their choice. Now if someone named Cloud9739279423, came to my house and shot my dog, then I'd get upset. Other then that, they're good to go. The whole point is that people have this need to act like the world is ending, or the need to open point out flaws in this and that... The truth is, the one who looks like an attention whore isn't the one who "Mews", it's the one who absolutely has to cause a fuss about how much they hate it when people do that.

isahn80
Jul 10, 2006, 12:39 AM
It wouldn't be original if its been done too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I can't tell if your post is sarcastic or not.

Yeah, it was kind of sarcastic because it seems impossible to come up with a uniquely original character anymore.

Ah, but you know what? Thinking about it, I don't care. Isahn was around before some of these people playing "dark characters" were even born, so whatever. I'm using him, and I don't give a Musk Cat's ass how unoriginal people think I am.

Saner
Jul 10, 2006, 12:42 AM
Everything is inspired by one or more things,

originality is an illusion.

DizzyDi
Jul 10, 2006, 12:45 AM
On 2006-07-09 22:39, isahn80 wrote:

Yeah, it was kind of sarcastic because it seems impossible to come up with a uniquely original character anymore.

True, everything under the sun has been done. But some stuff has been done more than others. But like I said to Saner, whatever floats your boat. But I can't help it if I get annoyed when i see a mew, and heaven forbid one of them o.O kinda faces. =( o lawd those really get on my nerves. I'm not gunna flip out and start having a BF over it, but I will be shaking my head a lil at it. My character prolly won't be the most unique out there, but I'm sure as hell not gunna slap a cliche'd persona on him, ya know?

Saner
Jul 10, 2006, 12:51 AM
On 2006-07-09 22:45, DizzyDi wrote:

On 2006-07-09 22:39, isahn80 wrote:

True, everything under the sun has been done. But some stuff has been done more than others. But like I said to Saner, whatever floats your boat. But I can't help it if I get annoyed when i see a mew, and heaven forbid one of them o.O kinda faces. =( o lawd those really get on my nerves. I'm not gunna flip out and start having a BF over it, but I will be shaking my head a lil at it. My character prolly won't be the most unique out there, but I'm sure as hell not gunna slap a cliche'd persona on him, ya know?

why bring up the uniqueness subject?

furrie talk has nothing to do with being unique.

on the contrary, most of them use it for lighthearted social interaction in a friendly and cute manner. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

isahn80
Jul 10, 2006, 01:02 AM
why bring up the uniqueness subject?

furrie talk has nothing to do with being unique.

On the contrary, I think uniqueness have everything to do with "furrie talk," and is important to this thread. The more I think about it, the more I realize that it's not the character's persona, name or appearance that matters.

It's HOW you play the character that matters. There can be a thousand and one "Cloud" ripoffs, but if each person is playing them differently then I say they're unique for that reason alone. Similarly, if someone's playing a "furrie" but playing them in their own style then that makes them unique, and people should stop assuming all furries automatically are annoying because there will be some that are not.

Remember, I said "IF."

Saner
Jul 10, 2006, 01:03 AM
ya that's true, how you express your thoughts and feelings through your character.

Sev
Jul 10, 2006, 01:04 AM
Did... Did you just say "o lawd"? Sorry. That was just funny to me, I've never seen anyone spell it the way some people pronounce it haha. (Let me clarify now... I'm not being sarcastic haha.)

The whole problem is that people have seen it over and over again so they immediately think it's cliche. It turns out, that popular is cliche. That's... Not even remotely correct when you think about it. This could go into a whole different subject covering alot of different issues, but that's not what this thread is for. It's about whether people will pursue the Muskcat option and use a "Mew" or two. Cliche's are something that people decide on. Really, the word cliche shouldn't even exist... It's just another way to label others.

Alisha
Jul 10, 2006, 01:57 AM
a furry hard at work

http://www.auburn.edu/~peterdl/bear.gif

isahn80
Jul 10, 2006, 01:58 AM
If one of the furries that I'll meet on PSU can do that, then I'll become one myself!

DizzyDi
Jul 10, 2006, 02:18 AM
I'll convert to furry if they'll teach me how to breakdance. =)

Jife_Jifremok
Jul 12, 2006, 05:01 AM
If you ask me, I find kupo more annoying than mew. But it's better than STUPID ASS GRUNTIES FROM DOT HACK! Always ending everything with -oink, -clank, -amore, whatever, just SHUT THE HELL UP! ...*ahem*

I'll tolerate a large portion of the mewing that I come across. Actually, I'll probably wanna go pet the ears of and/or squeeze any kitty that mews in front of me. I just hope none of the kitties are gonna be in heat. That is, unless said "kitty" is actually a cute (human) chick without any fur or tails...<3 (and over 18)

Sinue_v2
Jul 12, 2006, 06:29 AM
maybe a palace instead of a boat. Oceans are scary.

Unless it's a floating palace....

I don't plan to "furry talk". I find it extremely annoying and assinine. But that's just me. Apperantly I'm in the minority with Alisha. Though I do put some effort into the backstory of my characters - it's rarely fleshed out and I almost never roleplay. I get my enjoyment out of taking "Weak" characters or "Odd Setups" (like Melee FOnewearl) and finding a way to make them work well as a unique alternitive to "generic magic using character w/ pointed ears #42".

ShinMaruku
Jul 12, 2006, 07:09 AM
"Mew" reminds me of that devil's game pokemon! Then of the evil of furries... I call ALL of them mewling brats

tank1
Jul 12, 2006, 07:33 AM
Pokemon wasnt a Devils game it created the Devil.

ShinMaruku
Jul 12, 2006, 08:39 AM
nha the devil squatted and gave birht to that evil...
It slipped from the devils cooch with a wet pop

Ikubi
Jul 12, 2006, 08:55 AM
On 2006-07-09 23:04, Sev wrote:
Cliche's are something that people decide on. Really, the word cliche shouldn't even exist... It's just another way to label others.

The whole world is a 'label'. Your opinions on others can be considered "labeling" them, because you really don't know them. Everything in our lives have titles put on them, whether we want it or not. What makes us unique is what kinds of titles that are put upon us. So good or bad, everyone is labeled as something.

Dahilia
Jul 12, 2006, 10:00 AM
This thread must die! D:<

tank1
Jul 12, 2006, 11:16 AM
What do you mean this thread is made of...http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9550/11524822966763uc.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

-memoru-
Jul 12, 2006, 11:43 AM
LMFAO! xD

Dahilia
Jul 14, 2006, 04:25 PM
On 2006-07-09 13:37, VAL-0251 wrote:
You also misused "O RLY." Look it up and use it correctly, for the love of god.

On 2006-07-09 14:34, Saner wrote:
hey even if you aren't religious, you shouldn't say that name in vain.

Saner gets a cord struck. News at 11. Ohgodohlordohgod.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dahilia on 2006-07-14 14:27 ]</font>

Saner
Jul 14, 2006, 05:03 PM
was that supposed to be a joke? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nai_Calus
Jul 15, 2006, 10:32 PM
This thread makes me sad, rawr. Del Ian doesn't like to be sad, rawr. So Del Ian will rawr at this thread really loudly until it goes away. RAWR! ^n.n^___)~~~~>

Now Del Ian is lonely. :< Anyone want a Del Ian? :< Del Ians look like large Del Muskcats, and eat black ink and n00bs. D:

No? ._. Del Ian is sad now. Del Ian will get revenge!

Seriously, though, this thread and the whining about originality and things that could possibly annoy people... Well, I'll c&p from AIM:

Iankun X (8:18:17 PM): I have an urge now to write a fic in which a young Esper girl named Mary Sue, who just happens to be the 17th generation Lutz, saves Algol from Dark Force, who has mysteriously resurrected for reasons never explained at all, even shittily, with the help of a really hawt bishounen guy who just happens to be the reincarnation of Rolf and they fall in love and get married and live happily ever after.
Iankun X (8:18:25 PM): Just to see how many people I can piss off and make explode.
Iankun X (8:23:38 PM): It shall be written entirely in netspeak.
Iankun X (8:24:29 PM): 'lol ur a n00b, f4lz' Mary sed as she smacked it on teh hed wit her staff. 'i r pwnz j00'
Iankun X (8:24:43 PM): Excuse me, I have to go wash my brain out with bleach.

>_>;;;

Oh, yeah. RAWR! ^n.n^___)~~~~>

(I still think Saner is insane, meow)

Kupi
Jul 15, 2006, 11:52 PM
On 2006-07-15 20:32, Ian-KunX wrote:

Iankun X (8:18:17 PM): I have an urge now to write a fic in which a young Esper girl named Mary Sue, who just happens to be the 17th generation Lutz, saves Algol from Dark Force, who has mysteriously resurrected for reasons never explained at all, even shittily, with the help of a really hawt bishounen guy who just happens to be the reincarnation of Rolf and they fall in love and get married and live happily ever after.
Iankun X (8:18:25 PM): Just to see how many people I can piss off and make explode.
Iankun X (8:24:29 PM): 'lol ur a n00b, f4lz' Mary sed as she smacked it on teh hed wit her staff. 'i r pwnz j00'

I am ashamed to admit that the hero of my current fanfic is about half of those things.

Saner
Jul 16, 2006, 01:51 AM
On 2006-07-15 21:52, Kupi wrote:

On 2006-07-15 20:32, Ian-KunX wrote:

I am ashamed to admit that the hero of my current fanfic is about half of those things.

R-O-F-L!!!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Nai_Calus
Jul 16, 2006, 02:44 AM
*snrk* X3

Jife_Jifremok
Jul 16, 2006, 03:43 AM
And ROFL with its last two letters spelled backwards is ROLF!

Nai_Calus
Jul 16, 2006, 05:39 AM
And let's not forget the part where it's revealed that Mary Sue, in addition to everything else, is also the reincarnation of Alis Landale! (Thus making her relationship with Mr. Reincarnation of Rolf some sort of bizzare spiritual incest. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif )

In comparison to this sort of frightening idea, doesn't the prospect of a few mews seem much less painful? XD

(Though, Kupi, I'm curious as to which half... X3 )

Saner
Jul 16, 2006, 10:19 AM
On 2006-07-16 03:39, Ian-KunX wrote:
And let's not forget the part where it's revealed that Mary Sue, in addition to everything else, is also the reincarnation of Alis Landale! (Thus making her relationship with Mr. Reincarnation of Rolf some sort of bizzare spiritual incest. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif )

In comparison to this sort of frightening idea, doesn't the prospect of a few mews seem much less painful? XD

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

I wonder if the item shops will offer happy meal packages too! maybe a monomate, moon atomizer and milkshake for 299! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Sinue_v2
Jul 16, 2006, 01:38 PM
Would noone else be absolutely tickled if PSU's food vendors sold "Cola" and "Burgers"? Expecially which healed or refreshed you a little bit? Mmmm... First Food...

isahn80
Jul 16, 2006, 01:45 PM
On 2006-07-16 11:38, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Would noone else be absolutely tickled if PSU's food vendors sold "Cola" and "Burgers"? Expecially which healed or refreshed you a little bit? Mmmm... First Food...

Hell yeah, what a throwback. Some shortcake would be nice too. If one of the furries started annoying you, you could feed them the shortcake until they got fat and ran away...

Kupi
Jul 16, 2006, 06:31 PM
On 2006-07-16 03:39, Ian-KunX wrote:

Referring to Sapphire from The Observer's Test (if you're at all willing to wade through my drivel to establish a frame of reference), we've got:

Young Esper - In a backward sort of way, yes. He denies it himself, but he's as much of an Esper as I could make him in the PSO universe.
Mary Sue - Every leading character I've ever written has been a Mary Sue.
A Lutz - Most certainly not.
Saves Algol - Substitute "Ragol", and... well, that would give away the ending.
...from Dark Force - Does it count if something's taken over Dark Force, and he's trying to save Ragol from THAT?
With a hawt bishounen guy - That would Kupi, though Kupi's more "cute bishounen", which is just as bad in any case.
...who is the reincarnation of Rolf - I have a joke lined up about Kupi's lineage, though Rolf isn't involved in it.
And they're in love - No.

So I think with all the "well, if you count"s it adds up to about half of the major points.

DizzyDi
Jul 16, 2006, 07:09 PM
Good lord this topic has derailed.

tank1
Jul 16, 2006, 07:12 PM
I dont think it ever was on the rails to begin with.

Saner
Jul 17, 2006, 02:30 PM
well ya it would be nice to treat consumables as food and drinks, would be pretty refreshing that way.

but so far, it looks like Monomates and stuff are um...med kits? or potions?

hmmm how would a person apply a monomate to heal themselves and stuff?

hmmm imagine if Moon Atomizers were carbonated soda. spilling it on someone would make them get up again but they would be all sticky. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-07-17 12:31 ]</font>

Kasuke
Jul 17, 2006, 04:27 PM
Interesting...

-Klaus-
Jul 17, 2006, 09:22 PM
Uhm... I remember a mission in PSOGC where there was a "Fat bride" because she ate too many monomates... So yeah... It's food.

The-King
Jul 17, 2006, 10:06 PM
On 2006-06-23 20:18, Ether wrote:
God I hope not

Second

Ether
Jul 24, 2006, 06:43 PM
LOL THIS GOT MOVED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 24, 2006, 07:20 PM
=O_o=

navci
Jul 24, 2006, 07:45 PM
My co worker would pick up the phone to meow at his fiancee.
._.

Sord
Jul 24, 2006, 07:58 PM
On 2006-07-24 17:45, navci wrote:
My co worker would pick up the phone to meow at his fiancee.
._.

...disturbing

*eats some popcorn while watching the post counts drop*

Uncle_bob
Jul 24, 2006, 09:45 PM
Holy shit, I don't believe it!

Blitzkommando
Jul 24, 2006, 09:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/newman.jpg

Newman is pleased at this turn of events.

Uncle_bob
Jul 24, 2006, 09:47 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/UncleBob/Cajun.jpg

Cajun man is also quite pleased.

Blitzkommando
Jul 24, 2006, 09:48 PM
On 2006-07-24 19:45, Uncle_bob wrote:
Holy shit, I don't believe it!

HABEEB IT!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/Other/ed9467b4.jpg

Moo2u
Jul 24, 2006, 11:34 PM