PDA

View Full Version : Clthing Colours, Accessories, Bullet Effects and Stun

Kimil
Jun 26, 2006, 12:39 PM
Okay, I've got four more questions for the beta testers.

1: I noticed in this screen shot (http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/9531/psu200605091754210038nz.jpg)that the peices pieces of clothing each had two colours assigned to them, this makes me wonder, can you change the colours of a piece of clothing? Or are you stuck with the 5 pre-assigned verisions of each type of clothes?

2: Also, in that S.s., the pants and the shoes equiped have arrows beside them, what are these for? are they simply to move the peice of clothing up or down the list, or do they have something to do with some sort of accesory? (I ask this, because it reminds me of 'slots' from PSO.

3: I now know that ranger's ability is bullet, where each shot has the potential of causing a status alement. I was wondering, which alement comes from which element? I know Burning, Freeze and Shock come form fire ice and thunder, but what alement comes form earth, light, dark and nutral?

4: Finally, when enemies attack you, do they stop your actions and/or knock you down like in PSO? I haven't seen this yet, I've only seen it when the enemy does a smash-like move, but not from every little enemy lik ein PSO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2006-06-26 10:47 ]</font>

Lyrise
Jun 26, 2006, 01:58 PM
1. Default clothes colors can't be changed. Any clothes you buy, you buy based on color, so if you want all the colors of a particular piece of clothing, you have to buy them all separately. The only color you can change is the shield line (note the green lines), and that's done by using elemental attribute armor.

2. Those arrows just refer to selection. If they're there, it just means you can select other clothes. The colors on those arrows jjust refer to where in the list of available options you are.

3. Earth shots inflict silence on monsters. Light, dark and neutral have none at the moment. Neutral obviously has no effect no matter what, but if they were to add statuses to them, it would most likely be sleep and curse for light and dark respectively.

4. If you take a heavy attack, you won't just be knocked down, but sent flying head over heels; it doesn't necessarily have to be an attack that looks like it could smash you all the way to next Sunday. Otherwise, you'll stagger from taking normal hits IF you aren't attacking already. No staggering if the attack is light, or if your defense can shrug it off.