PDA

View Full Version : An observation...

-Klaus-
Jun 26, 2006, 04:21 PM
Judging how there hasn't been any fresh PSU news in a while, I'm guessing people already knew about this... But I noticed something.

You know how when you start off in PSU by getting a hunter's card from Maya, Leo, Lou, or Hyuga?
I think depending on what race you are, depends on the character you'll get with that hunter card. This makes perfect sense to me.

Human: Hyuga
Beast: Leo
Cast: Lou
Newman: Maya

Just a thought...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Klaus- on 2006-06-26 14:22 ]</font>

mechatra
Jun 26, 2006, 04:43 PM
I hate to say this my friend, but this has already been confirmed.

It's also been rumoured that Leo is the best out of the AI's for keeping alive and contributing, whilst not being a Bot idiot. Yet still none of them are particularly impressive.

-Klaus-
Jun 26, 2006, 05:02 PM
Yeah thought it was already confirmed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Lyrise
Jun 26, 2006, 07:14 PM
On 2006-06-26 14:43, mechatra wrote:
I hate to say this my friend, but this has already been confirmed.

It's also been rumoured that Leo is the best out of the AI's for keeping alive and contributing, whilst not being a Bot idiot. Yet still none of them are particularly impressive.

Impressive is Maya's support ability, if you know how to adapt to compensate for AI behaviour. If you clean out an entire room, then just stand there for a little bit, she WILL cast stat enhancing spells for attack, defense, evasion/hit, and magic boosting. But with all NPCs, unless you are a force yourself, take them out of the boss fights unless you really need the offensive ability, or don't care about your grade.

Saner
Jul 4, 2006, 02:48 AM
well this info, and online taking place 2 years after the offline story, this confirms they survive the story.

Ether
Jul 4, 2006, 02:51 AM
Maybe they're clones!

Especially Lou, they could just build another one if she did die

Alisha
Jul 4, 2006, 03:28 AM
i wish you could get that little beast girl instead of leo D: looks like ill be stuck with leo and lou but lou seems badass.

Saner
Jul 4, 2006, 11:30 AM
oh you mean Liina Sukaya? oh ya, maybe at least in the offline extra mode you can get her partner card? (that is if she even becomes a party member in the offline story).

I guess Leo makes more sense for a Beast NPC for beast players online since he is naturally a Guardian, while Liina is a Rogue.

Tystys
Jul 4, 2006, 11:49 PM
Meh, I don't really care for the AI in both PSO and PSU....