PDA

View Full Version : Location, Location, Location

xMutex
Jun 27, 2006, 01:38 PM
Hey I was jsut wondering if you can play on your account anywhere like WoW since it is online based and they are saving it on the sega thing I'm pretty sure you can but not to positive. What do you think/know?

Sha_Hua
Jun 27, 2006, 02:25 PM
I am not really sure what you want so here are a few answers:
- Your characters are saved server sided, so you don't need to bring your save along when you go play somewhere else. You will need the game ofcourse.
- Most likely your account will be for Japan or for the rest of the world. Meaning you can play on your holiday (except in Japan), but would you really do that? This isn't the case for WoW (servers for U.S., europe, Korea?, etc).
- I eat apples

Pick the answer you like or try to explain it once more in more then 2 sentences.

xMutex
Jun 27, 2006, 10:57 PM
oh sorry I'll try and be a bit more specific. Say I live in Canada and I go to the states to a friends and he has game bucause everyone will have this game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif will I be able to log onto my account at his place like I would be able to the game WoW i know there is offline based things and most likely couldn't log onto them but was wondering if I could log onto my online characters at other places around the world. sorry if old question was bad hope this one makes more sence if not jsut ignore me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Saner
Jun 28, 2006, 03:09 AM
ah interesting question.

I assume if you have all your account information you can access it from 'anywhere' since everything is server side.

Sotaka
Jun 28, 2006, 03:56 AM
Well, I think that you'll be able to play from any system at any location, assuming the system isn't on a different server (Such as, if the X-box was to get it's own server, I doubt you could play PSU from the X-box if you had a PS2 account.)

Kyuu
Jun 28, 2006, 04:13 AM
The answer is yes, as long as you're staying between the PC/PS2 systems, or the 360 system. Obviously, with different servers, you cannot log into your PSU PC account on the 360, for example.