PDA

View Full Version : dose your chrs hair and stuff change his or her stats

turtle323
Jun 28, 2006, 11:04 PM
say you have a chr with huge ears or some like that or big eye will it do anything also isthe level up automatic like in fomer pso and are ther more rae weps?
and do u think it is good to have a hard drive for ps2 for psu

ajenteks
Jun 28, 2006, 11:06 PM
Big boobs = increased rares, it's true.

VioletSkye
Jun 28, 2006, 11:08 PM
Dude, lay off posting topics for awhile. You just registered today and you have 7 new topics in PSU (many of which are pointless.) I'm glad you joined and I hope you like it here, but there is no need to go overboard right off the bat http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Look around a little and you'll find topics already relating to you questions. There is also a guide section full of PSU info. The PS2 harddrive is not supported.

PSU Guides Section (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewtopsection&section=Phantasy+Star+Universe&secver=1)

DizzyDi
Jun 28, 2006, 11:35 PM
If you make your character with big spikey hair, you have the ability to hit a "Super Mode" in which your hair turns yellow and you shoot fireballs out of your palms.

Kimil
Jun 28, 2006, 11:48 PM
On 2006-06-28 21:35, DizzyDi wrote:
If you make your character with big spikey hair, you have the ability to hit a "Super Mode" in which your hair turns yellow and you shoot fireballs out of your palms.

AKA:
Kamehameha!

CherryLunar
Jun 28, 2006, 11:54 PM
I think PSU General just turned into the next FKL

Keyeszx
Jun 29, 2006, 12:35 AM
Dude, lay off posting topics for awhile. You just registered today and you have 7 new topics in PSU (many of which are pointless.) I'm glad you joined and I hope you like it here, but there is no need to go overboard right off the bat
that is practilly wat i did after i got myself situated

VioletSkye
Jun 29, 2006, 12:39 AM
On 2006-06-28 22:35, Keyeszx wrote:

Dude, lay off posting topics for awhile. You just registered today and you have 7 new topics in PSU (many of which are pointless.) I'm glad you joined and I hope you like it here, but there is no need to go overboard right off the bat
that is practilly wat i did after i got myself situated

Heh, I'm actually glad we have so many new members joining and of course that means a lot of repeat topics which is understandable, I was kinda just saying to ease up a bit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sevenfold
Jun 29, 2006, 08:58 AM
New members make for a full new game. Bring em on, with their bajillion topics and posts <3

Pure-chan
Jun 29, 2006, 10:41 AM
On 2006-06-28 21:06, ajenteks wrote:
Big boobs = increased rares, it's true.

...increased rares yes, usually from horny 16 year olds that want to hump your polygons. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

On 2006-06-28 21:35, DizzyDi wrote:

^ the truth. I've seen it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pure-chan on 2006-06-29 08:42 ]</font>

SirenV
Jun 29, 2006, 11:38 AM
Hair effecting attributes. I didn't realize we were playing Old Testament Online, Samson. XD.

Nono, but, interesting question =p. Either way, repeat topics are expected, but not reading up on what's been discussed and littering the forum is rather annoying (if it's one person). If they have a bunch of questions, they should ask them in one topic. Realize we've discussed most of what we know into the dirt, so.

K-Morfos
Jun 30, 2006, 01:04 AM
On 2006-06-28 21:04, turtle323 wrote:
say you have a chr with huge ears or some like that or big eye will it do anything also isthe level up automatic like in fomer pso and are ther more rae weps?
and do u think it is good to have a hard drive for ps2 for psu

I highly doubt it. All though it would be interesting if height, weight, etc... effected your stats.