PDA

View Full Version : Expansions, downloadble content?

phunk
Jun 30, 2006, 12:41 AM
Sorry if this question has been answered or gone over already.

Is Sega planning to have any sort of downloable content, such as expansions to the game (new areas, weapons, etc.. ) or is the game going to stay limited to the current worlds thats have been shown as of now?

Not too sure if PSU is going to be as major as other MMOs in content and expanding but if it is how would that work out with the PS2 format?

The only means of expansion that would work for all three medias would be an expansion disc.

ajenteks
Jun 30, 2006, 12:44 AM
Heh, at this point, it's probably too soon to tell. For all anybody knows, PSU could completely tank.

DurakkenX
Jun 30, 2006, 12:47 AM
According to a preview given in may of 2005 to EGM it was stated that Sega/Sonic Team plans to have weekly new quests/missions

phunk
Jun 30, 2006, 12:48 AM
On 2006-06-29 22:44, ajenteks wrote:
Heh, at this point, it's probably too soon to tell. For all anybody knows, PSU could completely tank.

Hehe, I'd hope not. The build I played at E3 was really fun and brought back that PSO feel. Ye, a lil' nostalgic, but I've been really excited for this game. Its the only, MMO (or mini-mmo) that has something for casual (me) and hardcore players.