PDA

View Full Version : about HUcast

shorty7
Jun 30, 2006, 01:43 AM
HUcast are really good in ultimate but the crappy thing is that they cant heal there self so it pretty hard 2 go threw the game.. who agrees with me

Zarbolord
Jun 30, 2006, 01:53 AM
O_o
I think that statement needs to be disarmed....
HUcast, or any other Humanoid in that case, can't heal. Each one of them has a special max stat which lets them have a higher chance to survive. HUcaseal is EVP, HUcast is ATP, RAcaseal is DFP, and RAcast is ATP?
Anyway, due to these stats you can normally have a well balanced character. They can't heal, you mean, they can't cast Resta. There are a number of ways to heal, magic is only one. Here are my Methods:
- Use a weapon who's special gives you HP, such as Last Survivor, that adds 20 HP aswell as the HP strealing.
- Take loads of mates and star atomisers.
- Use items such as HP Revival. Remember that casts regenerate their HP when they stand still. Use that capacity with a Revival combo, and HP flows. Not good once you acquire better things such as God/Power, etc..

Anyway HUcasts are cool. I like them (I like every character, lol) but it's normal for them to have their weakness in HP and such, their attack is huge compared to many classes. If there wasn't this difference, why make numerous classes? It adds spice to the game and makes it worth while when you finish with such a character. It's like FOrces that get killed in one hit easily, and rangers, if they have a creature too close, they kinda get hit very hard. SO, I think they are nto 'crappy'.

DonRoyale
Jun 30, 2006, 12:45 PM
Dude, all androids can heal themselves...>_>

And that is why, when God made HUcasts, God made Chain Sawd http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif (He made Charge Vulcans too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif)

HUcasts don't suck. Having the highest ATP potential, built-in healing, and the second highest HP potential (IIRC) does not suck.

Mwabwetumba
Jun 30, 2006, 01:00 PM
I would say the only place where the androids are at a clear disadvantage is in drawn-out boss fights, though a HUcast usually has enough ATP to bring em down in a few minutes anyway..

TheyCallMeJoe
Jun 30, 2006, 01:20 PM
HUcasts are amazing, in my opinion. They look great and they kick ass, what more can you ask for? I use a RATI with about 100 dex, and that completely compensates for my char's lack of accuracy. Everyone always says: "casts = bad because they can't heal". Umm....well if you don't get hit, than you don't really need to heal now do you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Besides, as Mwabwetumba mentioned, the only time you really are stuck is with boss fights, but HUcasts pack a hard enough punch to make the fight short.

blace
Jun 30, 2006, 01:21 PM
High ATP maybe but low ATA and I suffer from that constantly.

Mwabwetumba
Jun 30, 2006, 01:24 PM
Then do what Joe did, and get your MAG fat on dex-increasing things.

shorty7
Jun 30, 2006, 01:25 PM
ya i agree and android disadvantages r boss fights.. i luv HUcast cause there soooo awesome and the only thing i dont like about them is that they dont have resta other than that there really good

Mwabwetumba
Jun 30, 2006, 01:27 PM
Well, for me, having no resta is a plus.. since Im stuck offline, and if I would have had resta the bosses would be rediculously easy, but without it I must evade their attacks to conserve health, otherwise they bring me down through attrition, instead of the other way around-.-