PDA

View Full Version : -none-

vox3om
Jul 2, 2006, 09:32 PM
I realize this may have been asked 1000 times recently, I just haven't been on the forums for about a month or so, I just wanted to know if there has been any confirmation SINCE E3 on whether ALL servers will be connected. Only really need one true response to this question so there is no need to make a big deal out of this post. Thanks.

ajenteks
Jul 2, 2006, 09:33 PM
On 2006-07-02 19:32, vox3om wrote:
I realize this may have been asked 1000 times recently, I just haven't been on the forums for about a month or so, I just wanted to know if there has been any confirmation SINCE E3 on whether ALL servers will be connected. Only really need one true response to this question so there is no need to make a big deal out of this post. Thanks.

PS2 and PC will be connected *sigh* if I'm up-to-date, with the X360 ver. doing it's own little thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ajenteks on 2006-07-02 19:33 ]</font>

Inazuma
Jul 2, 2006, 09:45 PM
and about the regions...

the jp and eng vers will be seperate, like they are now for pso bb.

vox3om
Jul 2, 2006, 11:47 PM
I don't really mind either of the separations I guess. Can someone tell me if a new MacBook would run PSU? Of course since it'll run windows xp. I'm planning on buying the MacBook once this game is released and this will be the one and only game that I play.

Sgt_Shligger
Jul 3, 2006, 02:23 AM
I am not sure if it will run on a mac.... if not, there are some Windows-to-Mac programs out there.