PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Mag farmers/raisers or whatever

DikkyRay
Jul 2, 2006, 10:56 PM
This is probably in the wrong setion but oh well.

I have a lot of new respect for people who raise mags to trade. I finally got around to raising another mag and was surprised at how hard it is to raise the damn things. I hate mags lol. They boost my stats, but i hate them. If i raise a mag, i'd want to use it lol. I was amazed at how much money i went through to get the right items to feed. What i hated more was sols....damn you sols..... I had about level 194 for the longest time ever because i couldnt find sols. Then i finally got some and was really happy.... only to find out: #1. Had no money, and #2, my good friend was lucky enough to always buy sols. So yea, i hate them. Oh yea! I was cursed with kama... woo. Anyway back to the orginal point to this thread. I have seen traders willing to raise mags. I swear, if i see you online ever, ill give ya alot of cash, maybe a rare or two. Without mags, rares are nothing. Raising mags is hard people! Be proud you don't have to raise one yourself!Then again... i only know 2 people that were willing to raise mags lol. Sonico, and KariMia. But yea. Kudos to both of you, and all others who raise mags for others. You are willing to spend money, time, and money on mags. Time too. Congrats to all mag raisers or whatever. They are the best people on pso

sum182
Jul 3, 2006, 12:14 AM
Did you post this here cause you need another mag? Cause if thats the reason then it is in the right section. (BTW, i also make mags too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif , i find it fun and like to see all the different ways they can turn out).
So if you need a mag then i'm here to.

DikkyRay
Jul 3, 2006, 04:10 PM
No, i have a lvl200 power mag, but i went through hell raising it. Thanks for the offer though, unlike me, you arent lazy enough to raise a mag for others. Seeing as i was just going to have it at like 170 for awhile (it was lvl 170 from about level 38 to around 47) i amjust amazed at the people who are willing to do this for everyone. So kudos to you to Sum182!

sum182
Jul 3, 2006, 04:41 PM
Yeah, i just enjoy raising mags. The mag i'm using now i just left at lv. 189 for the longest time cause i didn't think it really made a difference if i gave it the other 11 levels. But i decided the raise it up, it was my first mag so of course it was a poor attempt but i still use it. It has around 30 on DEF DEX MIND and 100 on POW so its a pretty even mag but still a poor atempt.