PDA

View Full Version : Dark Sunrise.

TaKaede
Oct 23, 2002, 03:20 PM
Chapter 1: New Friends?

---
Okay before I start this is going to be a chapter-a-week fan fiction... that is if I can keep up with schedule... I'm not going to bore you with introduction on EVERY chapter, just this one and maybe a few others (if needed) are going to be exceptions. Anyways between chapters you can give me either your characters to add into the story or maybe just some new ideas and ill try and work it in. I have the structure of the story already written down so I can't change things drastically... I think I've said enough here... enjoy ^_^;
---

A young man who looks like he was in his early 20's bursts through the door into the Pioneer 2 restaurant area, he has short black hair which is positioned up in spikes with white highlights at the end, his eyes are blue with a tint of green around the rims, he isn't in the greatest shape as his t-shirt has a rip going through the middle and he is missing half of his left trouser leg, he stands there watching as the people inside gawk at him.
"What?" he mutters, no one hears him and the staring continues. The young man is not in a position to start trouble and cause a commotion so he sits down near the restaurant owner. "Got anything to drink?" he grunts in a quiet voice.
The middle-aged restaurant owner who has a silvery pony tailed hairstyle, he is wearing jeans and a t-shirt that has a very unusual but amusing slogan on which said "Max is a pointy robot. Max does not like the beef. 600 sit-ups a day, gotta do 'em!" he stands there still staring with the rest of the individuals, "Are you okay?" he points a hand shakily at his multiple wounds around his body, "You're hurt..." the restaurant owner thinks for a while, "I can heal you." Subsequently the injured man looks himself down seeing the blood drip from the main gash that ripped right through his stomach at a slight angle. He touches it and winces slightly as the new pain rushes through him.
"...If you must." They walk into an office that is next to the restaurant bar and chants are heard from inside.
"This may feel weird for a second or two," the owner declares while carrying on the chants; He gathers his resta powers, the blessed light collects around the injured man's mid-section that is where most of the major gashes are. Amazingly the injured man doesn't flinch as he feels the scars healing, he nods in thanks as he finishes. "Wow... You didn't even move," the owner says with bewilderment. Shrugging the injured man stands up. The owner holds his hand out to shake hands "I'm Breezblok, I'm a RAmar." Ignoring this, the injured man walks past Breezblok's hand,
"TaKaede... HUmar" he says in a murmured sigh. Breezblok stands there realising he isn't going to shake and hastily pulls his hand back to his waist, after turning around he dashes out to catch up with the departing TaKaede. Breezblok and TaKaede walk out the office together and notice that people have begun their discussion again. Breezblok turns to TaKaede with a bemused look on his face.
"Friends?"
---
Okay this is the first chapter, just introducing the main character and someone else to the story. TaKaede doesn't seem to be all that friendly; will he accept to Breezblok's kindness or just attack him? TaKaede has been badly hurt before he walked into the restaurant; ill explain why he's so badly hurt in the next week's chapter. Please R&R and remember that I'm going to be reading your suggestions and I CAN add a character if not in the next chapter but the one after that, it will be a for a female character that will be one of the main characters if anyone with a female character wants to be in the story, I will need a description of your character plus the name of course. Like I said I won't be adding a starter to all of the chapters that was just a one off... however I will most likely be adding a finisher to each chapter... MWEHEHEHEE!!!!! *Evil smirk*
---

SuzukaCC
Oct 23, 2002, 04:48 PM
Cool start. Gives The Humar guy an anti-social feel. well I hope you keep your target time for each chapter. Good intro =^_^=

TaKaede
Oct 24, 2002, 02:14 PM
Thanks, Hopefully ill get a female character before Wednesday comes or ill have to delay things slightly.. =/ horror!

TaKaede
Nov 4, 2002, 02:39 PM
Chapter 2: Friends Stick Together

TaKaede takes a quick glance at the Breezblok and smirks, “Friends.” He finally outstretches his arm to shake Breezblok’s hand which Breezblok gladly accepts. Breezblok grins at his new friend and then turns his head quickly as a loud crash comes from the bar.
“Thou art in the presence of the Angel of Death, you mortals… fear me!” an unusual man screams.
“I hate drunks,” Breezblok says sighing, he turns to TaKaede, “Give me a second to kick him out.” TaKaede nods and rests his arm on the side of the bar to watch his friend in action. Breezblok walks up to the “Angel of Death” and takes out his varista and aims it at the drunk.
“You wouldst direct thou puny mortal gun at a god?” The drunk bellows.
“Oh shut up,” Breezblok says slightly annoyed, he fires a warning shot at his feet which makes a ricochet sound from the bar counter and bounds up into a shelf, “Now get out!” Breezblok shouts.
“You seem not to understand, puny mortal… I AM A GOD” The drunk lunges himself at Breezblok drawing a puny saber and driving it forward aiming at Breezblok’s stomach. In a short and sharp flash the drunken man finds himself looking down before falling to the floor, “But… thou scrawny mortal couldst not-” The drunken man is cut off from his sentence as his head is sliced off by TaKaede’s long masumane. Breezblok is left there stunned,
“You… protected me.” Breezblok utters. TaKaede smiles and brushes a strand of hair back over his ear,
“You healed me… We are even.” Breezblok sheathes his varista in his holster and blinks a bit.
“…Thankyou.” They carry the man out of the bar when suddenly he vanishes from their hands and a small voice speaks,
“Well done, some people don’t know when to die.” A man walks from the trees near the bar and blinks a bit, “I’ve killed him myself a few times before,” the mysterious man says as he corrects his garments, “He always manages to get revived…” The man sighs slightly, “Some people are too forgiving.” He whips his long silver hair behind his left shoulder and lets his head tilt slightly, “I’m Katezo, nice to meet you both and all, but I will take my leave of you now.” The man puts his hand to his forehead and concentrates but stops as Breezblok blurts out with astonishment,
“Where the hell did that man go?” Katezo takes his hand from his forehead and smiles at them both,
“I banished him to hell so he can never be revived again, thanks again, but I really must be on my way.” He raises his hand once again and teleports away in a split-second, as Breezblok turns around he sees TaKaede already half-way back to the bar,
“Hey wait, what’s your rush?”

---
Okay I had to make this story up from scratch because no-one applied for the female main character part, so if you want the story to carry along is proper story line and get to the point I would appreciate it if someone applied, if you all think my story writing is crap then just tell me to stop and I wont waste my time typing out stories any more… on a lighter note just to clarify what that “Angel of Death” was and everything if you didn’t understand, he was a normal mortal who had been brought back to life many times before, he got to believe he was a god because of this, but now he’s dead… Hallelujah. ^_^; Katezo may be coming back into the story but at the moment I have no ideas on how he could… next Wednesday hopefully ill have a female participant that would like to be in my fanfic and I can start making the story more interesting and maybe put a few decent fight scenes in, btw that wasn’t really a fight scene, because the man was supposed to be shown as a weakling, that’s how TaKaede killed him so easily. Also sorry about the delay if I do have any readers but unfortunately, divorces can leave the children (me) at a disadvantage with losing things… *thwacks his parents*
---

TaKaede
Nov 7, 2002, 03:04 PM
Erm... Sorry about the ? instead of " and ' ... stupid microsoft word...

Anyway please tell me if i should carry on or not, i dont want to write this if its going to get ignored...

Hikosaka
Nov 7, 2002, 03:30 PM
You should carry on. What you have so far is pretty decent, so it's worth following to the end. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I suggest typing things in a simple text editor, like Notepad. That way, there will be no ? stuck in for special characters.

As for a female character, if you'd like, you can use this one:
Name: Xian
Description: HUnewearl, white-haired in a pony-tail, eyepatch, almost max height, lightest skin tone, default red/black HUnewearl costume.
Personality: Basically easygoing, but can hold long grudges if someone double-crosses her. She obeys the law, but can just as easily break them if she felt that her motivation was right. Very determined and stubborn, though she is starting to age at an accelerated rate, she still continues being a hunter.