PDA

View Full Version : GC: Photon Blast

Charrascuas
Jul 5, 2006, 12:27 PM
I play PSO for the GC, offline for now. Here is my n00bish question:

What does the number next to your name stand for when you activate a Photon Blast?

[sorry I didnt explain my self]
this number only appears once the blast has been activated and I dont mean the meter, it's the one that pops up next to the TP bar on right. I'll try to post a pic to show what I mean.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Charrascuas on 2006-07-05 10:46 ]</font>

PSOPRINCE
Jul 5, 2006, 12:35 PM
yeah more or less when you get hit,stand still or attack most of the time it goes up when it hits 100 BAM

Charmander02
Jul 5, 2006, 02:52 PM
I know what you're talking about, though i never really knew what it was for. I think it's the number in which you got the PB, like if you used Pilla and Pilla was the las PB that you got for your mag then then the nuber beside the PB bar would be a 3.

ayrista
Jul 5, 2006, 02:57 PM
i think your talking about when you do a pb chain, a number apears telling you in which order the pb's had been used.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 5, 2006, 02:59 PM
o belive after wtching blueburst that the pb chain thing is right because it gies up to four online

Charmander02
Jul 5, 2006, 03:03 PM
Yeah, but i think it still shows up even in solo mode. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

DikkyRay
Jul 5, 2006, 03:20 PM
No, if 2 people use a pb blast, then a "1" and "2" will appear. If you use a pb offline or solo, it will only be a "1"

PSOPRINCE
Jul 5, 2006, 03:27 PM
tried and tested a pb chain offline ended up losing one of the blasts

PSOPRINCE
Jul 5, 2006, 03:28 PM
tried and tested offline one pb is lost

Getintothegame
Jul 5, 2006, 03:56 PM
Alright, here's what it is.

Photon Blasts can be chained. This is really useful online, and can't be used offline (unless you're in multimode). Lets say that I do my photon blast, then my partner does one. I will have a 1 next to my name, and he will have a 2 next to his name. If I have a group of 4 people, the numbers will go up to 4 (providing they all do a Photon blast)

There's a good guide about this here:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=877

Charrascuas
Jul 5, 2006, 04:14 PM
well thank you for all for the feed back and the link